Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Over Thinker

He's an interesting man.

by raytorosfro 2 reviews

Frank goes round Mr. Way's. After having a fashion crises.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Published: 2012-05-09 - Updated: 2012-05-09 - 1864 words

0Unrated
Ok this is shit isn't it. If you want me to re-write it a little just say seriously. I've written another chapter of CKTC I just need to type it. And I'm leaving a note on MCR Goes to Hogwarts. so please go read that it's rather important. Ok. Read, rate review and feel my love/~Transmission Exploderxoxo

I flung clothes behind me from my wardrobe. “I don’t know what to fucking wear!” I screamed into my empty room. I stopped and stared at the mess on my floor. Why do I care what I look like? I’m going to Mikey’s, I could wear something as unattractive as a potato sack and it shouldn’t matter. But it does. A small voice from the back of my mind spoke up. I sighed and continued to search through my clothes. I let out a frustrated scream, breaking the silence of the house, and echoing through it. My mum rushed into my room holding a lamp. I stared at her blinking every few seconds.

"Frankie? Why are you sitting in the middle of your room only wearing boxers, surrounded by clothes and screaming?" I continued to look at her blankly. "Well?"

"I don't know what to wear." I replied whilst a sigh escaped my lips.

She chuckled at me. "Hot date? Oh what's she like?"

"No." I replied scowling at her. "I'm just going to a friends." Where an extremely hot teacher will be. Oh shut up you. You know it's true. Yes but that is not the point dear brain of mine.

"Here wear this." She said picking up my red skinny jeans, a black button up shirt and a red tie. "Wear your red converse with it. People are always saying that you look good in red." She then walked out of my room. I stared at the closed door for a few seconds. People? People like who? Her friends? Random people? Do I even want to know who? Of course you want to know you blithering idiot. Oh. Well thanks for that. I shudder at the thought of my mum's friends talking about me. Ugh. I quickly got dressed in the outfit that she suggested and looked in the mirror. I smudged some black eye liner around my hazel eyes. I study myself properly in the mirror for the first time in a long time, these 'people' are right. I do look good in red. I scruffed up my black hair a little and made my way downstairs. I slipped into my car after giving my mum a quick wave and exiting the house. The drive to Mikey's is short but it still gave me time to think. What if I do something stupid? You won't because like the loser that you are,you will analyse everything before you even dare move a finger. But these lessons are to help me stop doing that. What if it works, then I end up doing or saying something I regret? What if they find out my deepest secrets? What if I ruin my life? What if something good happens? What if you make your life better? That's when I realise I'm parked outside Mikey's house. Huh. Strange usually you would notice something like that eh?
I've parked behind an unknown car. I'm assuming it belongs to Mr. Way.
I got out and looked at it in more detail. It's beautiful, a Trans AM with a giant spider painted on the bonnet. I shudder because ew, spiders. I was too busy admiring it I hadn't noticed anyone come near me until...

"He's beautiful, isn't he?"

I looked at him shocked. "Him? Most guys call their cars girls, especially when referring to them as beautiful, so why he?" I asked.

He smirked at me. "Maybe, but do I seem like 'most guys'?" I just shook my head at him. "Most guys, well most people actually, only tend to see females as beautiful. Why can't guys be as well?"

"Well... They can?"

"Exactly. I think it's bullshit if you have a word that apply's to only one gender. Take the word whore for example, whenever referring to a whore, if it's female they just say 'whore.' but if they are referring to a male they tend to say 'man whore.' what is the point of adding the man to it? I just think it's bull." I listened to him, my head already ticking over his words. He's right everything he says makes perfect sense. "Frank I can practically hear you thinking from here."

I chuckled and gave him a small smile. "Sorry."

He smiled back. "Don't be. C'mon lets go start our little lesson." I followed him into the house. "Right. Uhm... We can go in the living room, dining room or my room I guess." He looked at me expectingly.

I thought about it. It would be nice to see what type of person he is, but would that not be formal enough for a teacher, student relationship? Maybe I should just let him decide the limits, he is the one in power any way. Yes, I'll let him decide boundaries. "Uhm, whatever I don't mind." I replied.

He sighed, and started to walk towards the basement. When he opened the door I stopped and looked at him, confusion spreading across my face. "My room is in the basement." He stated bluntly.
I nodded. Wait, what if there are spiders? My eyes widened in terror at this thought. "B-But, what about sp-piders?" I stuttered. He looked at me blankly for a few seconds, then burst into laughter, "It's not funny!" I scowled at him.

"S-sorry." He said whilst still laughing. "But, oh my, you're not really scared of spiders are you?" I just glared at him until his laughter stopped. "No, there's no spiders down there. If one randomly decides to join us, don't worry about it, I'll save you." He said whilst wiping the tears from his eyes.

I pressed the back of my hand against my forehead. "Oh my knight in not so shiny armour." I said pretending to swoon. This sent him into another round of laughter, but this time I was giggling as well. "We should probably get on?" I asked. He nodded in return and led me into the basement.
When we entered I immediately was shocked. The room was covered in posters. The small amount of wall wasn't is painted a deep red reminding me of the colour of blood. I looked at the posters in more detail, he has such an amazing music taste, not so different from my own. Misfits, Smashing Pumpkins, AC/DC, Black Veil Brides, David Bowie, Queen and many many more. He has a double bed the sheets being jet black. There is a bookcase in the corner of the room with a pile of comic books next to it. "Oh sweet, comic books. What ones do you read?"
He chuckled, probably because of the excitement I had for this subject. "A lot, I am rather fond of Spider Man." I pulled a face when he said this. "Is there something wrong with Spider Man?" He said smirking at me.

"Two things. Firstly SpiderMan. Just. Ew. Secondly he's so whiny. My life sucks, why do I have to be a super hero? Blah Blah Blah He's just really whiny."

He chuckled. "I see your point but I still like Spider Man. I'm also in the middle of writing a comic book."

My eyes widened. "Can I read it?" He shook his head. "Why?" I said pouting.

"Maybe when it's finished, but 'till then, no." He pointed to a chair, I walked over and sat down. He grabbed another chair and sat opposite me.
"Okay. Let's get started then. I'm going to say a word and I want you to say the first word that comes to your head. Ok?" I just nodded. I'm not sure if I'm going to be able to do this. I guess I can try. "Ok. Door?"

"Uhm... Well, okay. Open?" Mr. Way sighed and shook his head. I know, even though it is the first word that came to my head, I still thought about it before I said it. "I'm sorry, it's just not easy.

"No, no. It's fine. I understand."

"How can you understand? You sit there being able to talk about anything and not have to worry about what is coming out of your mouth. I have so much bottled up. Afraid to let any one know and... SHIT. I can't believe I just told you that." I stood up my eyes wide. "I really should not have said that. I should... Uhm... Leave?"

He grabbed my wrist. "No please, stay." I stood there thinking, if I stay he may be able to get everything out of me. All that stuff that no one, and I mean no one knows. Stuff that could make him hate me. Yet I don't want to leave. I like his company, I know I shouldn't but I do. I don't want to lose this. "Please I want to explain something to you." I slowly sat back down my curiosity getting the better of me. He gave me a smile and started.
"I used to be like you. Very passionate about English and Art. But I also thought too much. I, once again like you, had a teacher, like me. Except he was so, so much stricter about it. If you thought, even a smallest amount he put you that little bit closer to failing. He wouldn't help us with it either.
"There was another in my class like you, what I was. She unfortunately failed, both classes. She never learnt the art of not caring, cause that's what it is, not caring about what people think of what you have to say. He left it all to us, to work it out. I managed to get through it. He was impressed with me and gave me extra credit and I passed. The reason I feel I need to help you is because I see a little bit of myself in you. I don't want you to go through the stress of figuring out everything like I did."
I nodded everything he said running through my head. Well if he was like me and managed to get through it on his own, surely I would be able to get through it with someone's help. Right?
"You said you have so much stuff bottled up. No one knows these things, I take it?" I nodded.
"Trust me when I say this. Tell some one. Some one you have complete faith in. You need to let it out before you go crazy. You shouldn't worry about what people think. It's who you are and there is no need to be ashamed, or scared to let people know that person."

I nodded again. "I... I just need to think about it all. Just give me a few days alright?" His turn to nod. "Right I'll see you tomorrow then." With that I left.

Left to be with my own thoughts.
Sign up to rate and review this story