Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > My Heart Will Go On( Frerard Titanic Story You Auditioned For)

My Heart Will Go On( Frerard Titanic Story You Auditioned For)

by XxxFallenAngelXxxx 2 reviews

April 1912, a ship sets sail on its doomed maiden voyage. Can love blossom between two passengers, even though the class system is determind to keep them apart?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Published: 2012-05-03 - Updated: 2012-05-05 - 1106 words

2Original
15th April 1912. Around 2: 17 am
Gerard Way whimpered softly as he desperately clutched the smaller, chestnut haired boy to his chest protectively, his raven black hair sticking to his unhealthily pale face with sweat that mingled in with his salty, terrified tears. The bitterly cold sea wind beat against his shaking form mercilessly, just like the deep black waves did against the supposedly unsinkable ship, as it slowly swallowed it down below into is icy depths.
He was going to die, that he was certain of. All of the lifeboats had been lowered away, most only half full or less, their freezing, frightened occupants unsure what would happen to them as they hastily rowed away from the doomed vessel.
Vivid images and flashbacks of his short, doomed voyage on the sinking ship raced through his frantic mind as he kept whispering sweet nothings into the younger boy`s ear. Gerard knew that if he hadn`t have boarded the Titanic and gone against his stern parents wishes, then he wouldn`t be facing his inevitable death that cold, April night. And yet, the wealthy young man was glad that he had, for it had brought him to Frank. And for that, he would be truly grateful, even if it did mean he was to die.
He thinks back on how remarkably his short life had changed in the short time he had known the mischievous teenager. For the first time in his pampered, but precisely controlled life, Gerard had actually known true happiness. And love.
“Gerard?” Frank turns to face the elder man, his eyes no longer holding their usual childish gleam that warmed his lover`s heart, but heart wrenching sorrow.
“I don`t want to say goodbye yet.” A single tear escapes from his deep golden eyes, pulling even more on Gerard`s breaking heartstrings.
“It`s not goodbye, Love. I`ll never leave you, never.”
The two share one last kiss, gentle, and sweet, full of love before the once mighty ship finally slips from view.
5 Days previously. April 10th 1912.
“Well I`m out.” A short, plump man in and around his early thirties mumbles bitterly, narrowing his beady grey eyes at the two people, one man and one woman sat smugly on the other side of the unstable, wooden table. He places his chubby fistful of playing cards down on the table angrily, causing it to rock.
The man grins up at his partner in crime, a young twenty something woman with waist length, jet black hair that was far too skinny and deep, intelligent eyes, the same colour as the necklace she wore around the neck, the only thing she had left of her mothers.
“What a shame, eh Frankie?” She laughs and places down one of her own cards.
Frank, a 5`4 man, who was far tougher than he looked returned the grin, his golden eyes lighting up as he too threw his winning set of cards down onto the rickety table, his grin widening into a full blown smirk as he saw the look of horror on his and Apollonia`s once cocky opponents ugly face.
“Now what we agree the winnings were this time, hmm, Jack?” Apollonia asks in a voice that only one who was incredibly foolish could mistake as friendly.
“Err-I erm…” the overweight, once proud man stutters incoherently while the two look on in amusement.
“I can offer you this watch?” Jack holds out his chubby arm, offering up a grubby battered looking wristwatch that didn`t even look in decent working condition.
“I think not, Jack.” Frank shakes his head solemnly, while his closet, must trusted friend giggles childishly, if not slightly crazily while she fiddles with the sapphire around her neck.
“I heart Robert Bryar talking about you the other day, something about you bragging about having two tickets on board that new ship everyone is talking about.”
“Yes,” Frank nods, leaning forward a little in his rock solid, highly uncomfortable seat. “I heard that too.”
“Perhaps then my darling, you would like to give us them as our winnings?”
The wrinkled, dirty looking man grows even more worried. His wife had warned him not to brag of their good fortune to finally be able to escape dreary old Britain and return to their home country of America. Everyone was excited by the launch of White Star lines newest and grandest passenger liner, all desperate to see the RMS Titanic in all of its glory for themselves.
“I-It is only third class tickets.” He tries to dissuade the two. “Surely not of any interest to you. I can however give you this lovely-“
“We shall take them.” Apollonia cuts in, the more she thought about returning to America, the more she liked the idea. She had family over there, and it had been so long since she had last seen them.
“Yes. We shall, Jack.” Frank nods at his friend once, knowing how happy and excited she was at the thought of returning to see her family again.
“Fine.” Jack grumbles and reluctantly hands over the two third class tickets’, before explain to them that they had only one hour to board the ship before she set off on her maiden voyage to New York.
“Pleasure doing business with you Jacky, as usual.” Frank smirks as he takes the tickets and hands one to the black haired girl.
“You really should use the time we are away to try to improve your card skills. Taking these tickets was even easier than taking sweets from an infant.”

“I don`t see what all the hype is about.”
“Me either.” Frank admits from behind his tangle of soft, chestnut coloured hair, as he takes in the enormous hull of the already famous, crowded round ship.
True, the Titanic was big, the biggest ship in the word at the current moment, but he didn`t see why everyone was going complety gaga over it. It was after all, just a ship. A mode of transportation across the icy cold Atlantic Ocean. Nothing more, nothing less.
“Well come on them.” Apollonia tugs on his arm impatiently, a raggedy old bag slung carelessly across her pale shoulder containing her few belongings, including their two tickets.
“Alright, alright.” They board the ship without any problems, and watch from the top deck through the crowds of passengers as the ship set sail on its first ever voyage, waving madly at the bustling crowd of people watching, even though there was no one there for the two youngsters to say goodbye to, apart from their memories, some happy, but mostly sad and lonely.
Sign up to rate and review this story