Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The story you auditioned for!!!

The story you auditioned for!!!

by killjoywantsacooki 3 reviews

Joan moves to a new town after terribe happened to her family out in the farm she lived on. She meets Frank Iero and becomes closer to him then she thought.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama,Humor - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2012-05-08 - Updated: 2012-05-09 - 1619 words

0Unrated
I took one last look in the mirror, fixing up my fringe I grabbed my comb and brushed it through my shoulder length purple hair.
“ARGH! I will never get it right” I groaned, I smudged my eyeliner a little more. I looked at the clock Fuck I have to be at school in 20 minutes. Well it doesn’t look that bad I got my Jack skellington bag and walked down the stairs.
“MUM IM GOING!” I yelled, no reply. I walked out the door and to my car my black ute it as my pride and joy. I drove to the school blasting The Runaways Cherry Bomb. I pulled in to the school and turned my Ute off. I looked around, I got out and walked to the office. The lady sitting there had short red hair and a lot of colourful make up.
“Hi my name is Joan Brett, im new here.” I smiled

“uhh yes miss Brett welcome to Bellville High, this is a map of the school and this is your time table. You have Music first, I’ll take you up there” she stood up followed her out, she started pointing to the other classes. We got up to music and she knocked on the door.

“Miss Mills this is Joan Brett and she will be joining your music class” the short lady said.

“ahh Miss Brett please take a seat next to Mr Iero” Miss Mills said, I looked around. Who the fuck was Mr Iero?

“oh sorry Frank,” she pointed over to a boy with red and black hair, I walked over to him and plonked myself down next to him. “okay Miss Brett-”

“Joan. Just call me Joan” I interrupted her.

“okay Joan so why don’t you tell us a little about yourself. What type of music do you like?”

“umm” I looked around the room everyone was staring at me. “I like the Runaways, Iron Maiden, Smashing Pumpkins, Metallica, blink 182, and all that other stuff” I said. When I said Smashing Pumpkins a girl with dark brown wavy hair head snapped up.

“well from the way I hear it, you and Frank will be very good friends.” Miss Mills smiled at me. I looked at Frank and smiled he smiled back.

“HI!” a girl yelled jumping out of nowhere, her black and red hair falling on her face. I back my head up a little.

“hi” I mumbled.

“your pretty!” she yelled again.

“and your yelling in my face”

“OH! I mean oh sorry im Sam”

“Joan” I said.

“don’t you find it just a bit weird? Joan Jett, Joan Brett”

“well remember Jett wasn’t her real last name” I said drawing on my hand.

“Sam, please don’t scare her” a boy with glasses walked over .

“Mikey this is Joan” Sam half yelled pointing to me.

“SAM! MIKEY! Take your seat” the teacher yelled.

“Do you wanna hang around me at lunch?” Frank asked speaking for the first time smiling.

“Sure” I smiled back.


After science I followed Frank out (we have the same classes today) he sat down leaning on a wall.
“Sit down” he said, I look around then finely sat down. “I like your taste in music by the way” he pulled out his ipod and went to artist.
Iron maiden, Smashing pumpkins, Metallica, blink 182 , black flag. Wow Miss Mills was right we will be good friends, I looked into his eyes. “Frank!” someone yelled making us both jump.

“fuck Gerard don’t do that” Frank said.

“sorry was I interrupting something?” The kid called Gerard said looking down at me “I haven’t seen you before” his eyes went wide when he looked down at me.

“Im Joan Brett” I said.

“Sounds like Joan Jett”

“I didn’t intend for that to happen, got talk to my mother about that”

“Frank” Gerard said “can we keep her?” he asked. I tried to hold back the laughter, but I couldn’t.

“yes, yes we can” Frank smiled.

“welcome to the group!” He yelled and walked away to a girl sitting on a table, it was the girl that liked Smashing Pumpkins.

“Frank” I said.

“mmm”

“who’s that girl over there with Gerard?”

“Oh that’s Anna. Gerard’s girlfriend.” He said, trying to put an earphone in my ear.
In about five minutes time there were 12 other people here. Everyone was looking at me like I was out of this world.

“Frank why are they staring at me?”

“because your new” he said.

“doesn’t give them a reason to stare.” I looked at the girl with redish hair, she was sitting on a table with blonde hair and a lip piercing.

“we have this thing around here. When you’re new to our group we kinda get Suspicious but we warm up to you.”

“you had no problem with me-”

“HI JOAN!” Sam popped out of nowhere “COME MEET MY FRIENDS!” she pulled me up from my spot next to Frank and over to Gerard.

“Joan, this is Aven, Shelly, Kathryn, Lucy, Nicola, Allie, Dani, Heiley and Anna.” She told in a deep breath “Gerard, Bob Ray and Mikey my boyfriend” I looked at Mikey he gave me thumbs up. I gave him them back. “Aven, Shelly, Kathryn, Lucy, Nicola, Allie, Dani, Heiley, Anna, Gerard, Bob, Ray and Mikey this is Joan”

“I won’t remember all your names, so” I started to walk back to Frank.

“No! wait” Sam pulled me back.

“Hi im Kathryn, you see the kid with fro, that’s my boyfriend. Go touch the fro I dare you too you’ll never see the hand again” she smiled.

“umm what?”

“Ray’s hair is a lucky dip, put your hand in there and pull something out” she dragged me over and place my hand just over the top, I reached my hand in.

“eww there’s something squishy in there”

“that could be the cockroach that crawled in there yesterday” he said.

“EW!” I yanked my hand out and there was something small and purple, “I have a unicorn in my hand, why was there a unicorn in your fro?”

“MR PRINCESS SPARKLES YOU’RE ALIVE!” Mikey yelled running up and taking the unicorn from my hand.

“umm what?” I smiled.

“the other week I threw Mikey’s unicorn and you found him- her- whatever he made it and he will love you now” the girl with jet black hair said. She had a shirt on that said ‘this one time I was getting chased by a cow- scariest moment of my life’

“nice, I like your shirt by the way”

“cows scare you too?”

“No, I grew up on a farm and ive been chased more times than you would think”

“why’d you move off the farm?” the girl with a rainbow fringe asked.

“umm” I had a look around everybody’s eyes were on me “umm another time, I thought I should just tell you Gerard’s stoned” everyone looked to him and that was my chance to get back to Frank.

“well that was fun to watch”

“why didn’t you come over?” I asked sitting down

“ I wanted to stay here and watch.”

“uhhuh” I said he looked back down to his ipod, I looked back at the ground of beautiful different people.


At the end of the day I walked to my ute Frank stood at my door he looked around.

“Here’s my number, call me if you wanna hang out later” he said handing me a small piece of paper.

“okay, Frank do you want a ride home?” I asked.

“no its right”

“WOW man this is your car?” one of the girls from the group asked.

“yeah” I said “Frank get in the car, I can take you home it’s no biggy” he got in the other side of me.

“how long have you had it?” she asked.

“im sorry whats your name?” I asked her.

“Aven Grey” she said “and I love working on cars”

“about five years” I said and started up the car and back up

“okay cool well, if you need any help just come talk to” she walked away.

“where do you live?” I asked.


I got to his house and turned the car off, I leaned back “thanks for taking me back” he said hoping out of the car.

“anytime” I said, he walked over to my side.

“hey look they’ll warm up to sooner or later, this is coming from someone who has been where you are”

“thanks for the advice” I mumbled.

“hey look did something bad happen out on that farm and is that why you moved?”

“ it not something I really like to talk about”


“well im always here when you need a friend…” he took a short break “well and Sam, but she’ll really hard to keep still” he smiled. I smiled back, I looked at his house a lady was standing at the door looking at us.

“I better go, your mum is standing at the door” I leaned forward and started my car and backed out of the driveway, I looked at him and waved. He waved back I drove back home with Guns & Roses playing softly when I got home, there was no sound of movement anywhere. I walked into my room and laid down on my bed. Why the fuck is my mother? I asked myself, I pulled out my phone and Frank’s number. I typed in his number.

“Hello” A familiar voice said.

“Hello Frank, its Joan. So you wanted to know what was wrong with me.”
Sign up to rate and review this story