Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The story you auditioned for!!!

The past never heals

by killjoywantsacooki 1 review

Joan tells Frank her past.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2012-05-11 - Updated: 2012-05-11 - 1357 words

0Unrated
“Okay” Frank said. “Start from anywhere, just to let you know your secret is safe with me, not a soul will hear this”
“Well it’s a long story.” I said looking out my window, my mother’s car still wasn’t in the driveway.
“Start from where you’re comfortable at.” He sounded like he sat down.
“well I was on the farm with my dad and we had an accident”

-flashback-

“DAD DO YOU WANT ME TO GO AHEAD AND MOVE THE CATTLE!” I yelled over the roar of the tractor.
“YES!” he yelled and nodded his head. I took off in a canter ahead of him, yelling at the sheep and cattle as I went along, I gave him the thumbs up and went to open the gate I was still on my horse Pimp he was a stallion I walked through and up to the feeding troff.
“WANT ME TO GO GET THE bulls from the other paddock?” I stopped yelling when he shut the tractor off.
“Yeah, but be careful” he jumped down.
“Okay, I’ll be back in minute.” I galloped up alongside of the fence until I got to the bulls paddock, I got off Pimp and pulled out my keys, this gate had a padlock on it. Our bulls are evil and wild so we padlock them in. I opened the gate and got back on him and once again galloped along the fence, I grabbed my stock whip from my back pocket and cracked it birds shot out of the trees. I found the bulls and moved them down to the gate, our biggest bull Steve (yes the bulls name is Steve) put up a fight, but I got him down I pulled out my walkie talkie when the last one of them through the gate. “Dad I got them down” I waited for a reply, there was nothing. “Dad can you hear me?” I asked speaking in to object. Oh well he might be on the tractor, I started to canter back down to him I got half way down the paddock he was in and realised the tractor wasn’t on. I couldn’t see my dad anywhere as I got closer to the place I last saw my dad I slowed down to walk “Dad!” I called out.
“Joan.” I heard him say, I rushed behind the tractor he was on the ground holding his leg.
“Dad,” I said hoping down off Pimp and leaning down next to him, “what happened?”
“That happened.” He pointed over behind me, the grass started to move.
“Snake, hold Pimp” I handed him the reins and climb on the tractor. I pulled the shotgun out from the side, I lifted the gun to my face and looked for the snake the grass started to move again, I shot for it but missed. “Fuck” I whispered , and aimed it again.
“Joan it over here now near Pimp’s back legs.” Dad almost groaned. I looked over to my stallion and the snake was at his back legs. “HA!” I yelled moving him which moved the snake towards my father. “HA!” I yelled again moving Pimp. It moved closer to the tractor, I aimed down at it. “Die you mother fucker” I pulled the trigger and blew its head off. I stared at it for a second then hopped down to my dad, “how is it?”
“Joan it was a red belly face it, im not gonna make it.”
“No, daddy don’t say that.” I started to cry, he lifted his hand up and wiped the tear away.
“You’re so beautiful, Joan have I ever told you that?” He asked, grabbing my hand, I squeezed it.
“Daddy please I need you.”
“I love you Joan” he closed his eyes.
“Daddy?” I said. “DADDY!” I yelled. I stood up and got on Pimp. I galloped home, we jumped all the fences, I got home and took off his saddle and bridle. I ran to the front door, “MUM!” I screamed.
“Joan? Whats wrong?” my mum rushed around the corner with her cleaning gear on.
“Dad- dad- da” I trembled.
“Joan, dad what?” She asked pulling me into a hug.
“Dad, got bitten by a snake-” she gasped “and he- he- he’s dead” I fell to the floor. Mum stood still looking out the window.
There wasn’t a word spoken for almost 20 minutes the awkward silence was driving me crazy, then she finally turned around and faced me.
“How could you let that happen Joan!?” She yelled at me pulling me up by the hair.
“OW! It wasn’t my fault, he told me to go get the bulls when I got back he was on the ground, I killed the snake.”
“You both should of went up there!” she screamed “GOD JOAN WHY MUST YOU BE SO STUIPD!”
“Don’t yell at me I didn’t do anything, I was doing what I was told!” keep calm Joan don’t do anything else you’ll regret.
“YOU’RE A STUIPD LITTLE BITCH THAT KNOW ONE WILL EVER LOVE!” She lifted up her and slapped me.
“DAD LOVED ME! IT WAS THE LAST THING HE SAID! DID I HEAR ANYTHING ABOUT YOU? OH LET ME CHECK! NO!” she slapped me again harder this time.

-end of flash back-

“Oh wow Joan-” Frank was lost for words. By this time I was crying.
“Frank that’s also the last time my mum ever hugged me that afternoon” I said walking over to my window and looking down at the driveway. “My mum’s home now, I’ll see you tomorrow Frank.”
“Joan, you only just met me, but you just told me something I wouldn’t even tell Gerard, and he’s my best friend.”
“Well I guess that’s my way of saying I trust you and I really need someone to talk to” I mumbled.
“OH JOANIE!” My mum yelled. I looked at my door, it was open I ran to it and closed it turning the lock.
“Look Frank my mum’s home and she’s drunk she’ll try get in my room”
“Joan will you be okay?” He asked, I had my finger on the end call button.
“Yeah, this happens almost every day, it’s just that she’s a bit late home”
“JOANIE! ARE YOU IN HERE!” My mum yelled again.
“I’ll see you tomorrow.” I said.
“Bye” he said. I hung up and walked over to my ipod. I found my Joan Jett playlist, ‘I love rock N roll’ was the first song on. I laid down on my bed and closed my eyes.


When I woke up in the morning my music was still playing. I had my shower, did my hair and make-up. Just before I walked out the door I grabbed my travel mug and made a coffee. After I made it I climbed into my Ute and found “All the small things” by blink 182 on the CD, I drove to school looking around. It looked like a very nice place to spend the rest of my school life. I got to school and found Frank waiting for me. Well I hope he’s waiting for me.
“Hey Frank.” I said jumping out of my ute grabbing my coffee on the way.
“Cheerful person of the year. Why you sad?” He said walking over to me.
“I don’t wanna spend the rest of my school life here.” I complained, looking around making sure no one was around, “and what I told you last night.”
“HI JOAN!” I heard a girl screamed.
“That was Sam wasn’t it?” I looked a Frank, leaning back on my heels.
“Yes, and she’s running over here.”
“JOAN-!”
“again with the yelling thing. I’m right here.”
“Sorry I keep forgetting, but guess what!”
“What?”
“We have the first 2 classes together!”
“Oh thank god, I thought it could worst then that.” I walked towards English.
“Wait was does that mean?” She asked still standing in the spot I left her in.
Sign up to rate and review this story