Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Black Ink Love Song {Gabriel Saporta}

Chapter Seven Pt. Two

by xXEmoEeyoreXx 0 reviews

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Published: 2012-05-11 - Updated: 2012-05-12 - 2111 words

0Unrated

As soon as he saw me, a look of recognition swept across his face but was quickly replace with one that looked strangely like anger. What the hell was he angry about?

“You left.” He said suddenly, looking me straight in the eye. I was stunned that he had the audacity to call me out in front of people, not to mention the fact that it was a one night stand. Who stays after a one night stand? That’s sort of the entire point – one night. Whatever.

“Who the hell do you think you are? It was a one night stand! Of course I left! So you can just take your damaged ego and shove it up-“ And that was as far as my little rant went before Kay slapped her hand to my mouth. She had a shocked look on her face but I didn’t understand why. She already knew I had spent the night with a man. So what if it was him? I mean, yeah, he’s incredibly attractive but still.

I looked from Kay to the man to see a cocky smirk adorning his striking features.

“Sophie! You can’t talk to him like that!” She exclaimed, looking around to see if anyone had noticed. I furrowed my brows and yanked her hand off of my face.

“I can say whatever the hell I damn well please.” I replied indignantly.

“You really don’t know who I am, do you?” The man said… well asked.

“Wait a minute!” Kay cried. “You two know each other?”

“Yeah, he’s the guy I spent last night with.” I shrugged. Apparently I said it loud enough for people to hear because I noticed several females glaring at me.

Kay gasped. “Oh my God Sophie! You idiot! This is Gabe Saporta. He sings for the headlining band here.”

Oh. Now I get it. Those were jealous glares, not disgusted ones. Good to know they just want me dead instead of thinking I was a whore. I snorted.

Wait – he was the vocalist. Shit. Nice job, Sophie. I looked up to see that familiar knee buckling smirk from the previous night. Suddenly, he grabbed my hand and gently pulled me forward towards the booth were the remainder of his band sat. Kay seized my hand, grinning like an idiot.

“Good job Sophie. I knew you had good taste, but damn.” She giggled in my ear making me laugh softly.

“Hey guys, this is Sophie and…” He trailed off looking at Kay questioningly. She didn’t seem to notice so I elbowed her in the ribs.

“Oh, sorry. I’m Kristen or Kay. Whichever works best for you. Or you can just call me something totally differ-“

“Call her Kay.” I interrupted looking up at Gabe. That had to be short for Gabriel. Gabriel. I liked it.

“Right, well Sophie and Kay are going to sit with us for a while.” He announced, tugging on my hand gently, looking me in the eye. “This is the rest of the band. That’s Suarez, Ryland, Vicky, and Nate.”

I glanced over the other members, smiling slightly until my eyes found the woman – Vicky. She had a shit eating grin on her face, like she knew something I didn’t and it had me slightly worried. I decided to ignore it for now.

I hadn’t noticed that Gabe still had a hold of my hand until he led me behind the booth, Kay right behind… along with Miri. I mentally slapped my forehead; I had completely forgotten about my dog. Thank God she never left my side.

As soon as Gabe directed me to a chair, the one right next to his might I add, I ripped my hand out of his grasp. He looked slightly offended but laughed it off. Unfortunately, my chair was at the very end so Kay was forced to sit between two of the other members, Vicky and the taller guy; can’t remember his name. She and the nameless man seemed to be hitting it off well.

I watched quietly as die hard fans came up to the table, falling all over each band member, asking for the most obscure things to be signed. The normal ones asked for their shirts or posters to be signed, others that weren’t so normal asked for their boobs to be signed. Of course, the boys were more than willing. Didn’t the desperate teenagers realize the ink would wash off? Maybe not, they were desperate teenagers after all.

“So if you didn’t sleep with me last night because of who I am, why did you?” Gabe asked me looking genuinely curious. I, however, wasn’t sure what to say. Well let’s see dear Gabriel, you’re hot, you smelled amazing, you can dance, I was drunk, no one has touched me in the way you did in a very long time… yeah okay, maybe I’m being a bit too honest with myself. I decided to go with the least embarrassing response.

“I don’t know, I had a lot of alcohol. Alcohol usually results in mistakes.” I replied a bit too forcefully. He winced but recovered quickly.

“Are you from Rhode Island?” He asked, sounding slightly uncomfortable, like he wasn’t used to small talk. This didn’t surprise me in the least; he struck me as a Three “F” Steps sort of man; Flirt, Fuck, Fly. I doubt he has ever spent an entire night with a girl sober, much less had a committed relationship. That being said, his lame attempt at small talk still made the corners of my mouth tug up slightly.

“No, I live in New York but I’m originally from California.” His eyes widened slightly at my answer.

“What?”

“Nothing, Angel.” Isn’t that what he called me last night? “Do you have a boyfriend?” He asked in the most obvious way possible.

“No, do you really think I would’ve slept with you last night had I already been in a relationship?” I asked, irritated.

He gave me a once over and shrugged as if reminding me of how easy I had acted. “Well, it wasn’t exactly hard to bed you now was it?” He asked while signing a CD for a girl, who couldn’t have been older than 15, batting her eyelashes to the extent of it looking like she had something in them. Or turrets.

Since I knew he was right, but not wanting to give him the win, I decided to focus on the girl with turrets.

“Honey, are you alright? Is there something wrong with your eyes?” I asked the girl, frowning slightly; doing my best to look deeply concerned. She gave me a look that told me she was completely baffled but from the corner of my eye, I saw Gabe pursing his lips slightly trying not to laugh. Okay good, so my joke wasn’t bad; she just didn’t get it. Big surprise. She looked between Gabe and I before rolling her eyes in a huff and slipping him a small piece of paper. He glanced at it and smirked as she walked away.

The damn slut gave him her phone number. Does she realize how illegal that is? I’m certainly no goody two shoes, as demonstrated by my whorish ways last night, but seriously?

“Hey, get the fuck outta my seat.” A deep voice beside me said sounding annoyed. Realizing that he was talking to me, I sent him a glare but began standing all the same, even though he was a rude asshole, it wasn’t “my chair”. Maybe it actually was his.

Before I was even standing, a pair of hands grabbed me by the waist and set me gently onto something warm. The sudden contact made me squeal slightly. Looking up, I saw Gabe’s handsome face smiling down at me, obviously happy that I had remained on his lap that long. He slid his arms under my own and around my waist so that he could still write while resting his chin on my shoulder. I glanced to where I had been sitting and noticed the man with the deep voice had indeed taken the chair and was in a heated conversation with his cell phone.

As much as I wanted to whine and complain about my position in Gabe’s lap, I really was comfortable so I just sat there obediently. Since Kay was still conversing with the other band members, I decided to talk to the man currently holding onto me.

“So, do you do this often?” He looked at me weirdly.

“Er… what exactly?”

“This…” I said motioning to our position. He just smirked and brushed his lips across my ear lightly.

“Are you complaining Angel?” He whispered. I managed to hold in the shiver that threatened to ripple through my body but there was no controlling the smile on my face. Unfortunately, he noticed. At this point, the glaring girls had mostly cleared out and his hands were free. He wrapped his arms around me tightly, rubbing his thumbs in small circular motions on my stomach and placed his lips on my neck, working his way to my shoulders before stopping suddenly. Wait, why did he stop? I didn’t want him to stop…

He pulled his arms from me and I started to panic slightly, wondering what I had done wrong. He began to run his thumbs across my exposed shoulder blades making me sigh contentedly.

“They’re beautiful.” He mumbled quietly. Huh? What are beautiful? “Who’s Lucille?”

Oh. Shit. My tattoos. He was referring to my tattoos being beautiful. Well, at least they didn’t disgust him like they did other guys.

“Angel? Did you hear me?” He asked gently.
“Um no sorry. What did you say?” I asked turning in his lap so that I could see his face, completely forgetting what he had said.

“I said, ‘who’s Lucille?’” My face immediately paled and I felt nauseous.

I jumped off of his lap like he had herpes and began stuttering like an idiot.

“I-er-I mean-you-and-“ He looked utterly confused and for a split second I contemplated telling him who my dead mother was but the thought left my brain just as quickly as it had entered it.

“I’m sorry but I have to go. Now.” I said, whistling to Miri who was immediately at my side. I turned, searching for my best friend.

“Wait! What happened? I’m sorry for whatever I did!”

“Kay! C’mon let’s go.” I said forcefully, completely ignoring Gabe’s pleas. She sent me an odd look and opened her mouth to argue but as soon as she saw my facial expression she nodded and stood. By the time she said bid the band members good bye, I was halfway through the parking lot.

“Sophie! Wait up! Please!” Dammit. I was so close, I even had my hand on the door handle. I turned to face him.

“Why are you leaving? I didn’t mean to make you uncomfortable, just come back. Please.” He begged, bending down to look me in the eye. It was then that Kay reached the car and jumped into the passenger seat, silently sending Miri into the backseat.

I smiled up at him sadly. He seemed like a nice enough guy but ever telling him about anything personal was laughable. I was just a one night stand. He had me once, he wouldn’t have me again. Was he playing a game? I wondered idly. Shaking my head, I realized he was. His caring attitude was a game. Why the hell would a guy like him single me out? He wouldn’t.

Reaching up, I gently pressed my lips to the corner of his mouth and whispered “thanks for last night” before sliding into my seat. He looked slightly shocked and remained where he was standing which gave me just enough time to turn on the car and pull out of the lot.

The ride back to the hotel was completely silent; Kay knew more or less what had happened. She didn’t have to ask; the only time I ever reacted like that was when my mom was brought up. About five minutes into the ride, she reached over and gently pried one of my hands off of the steering wheel and held it gently, giving me the support I needed. I took a deep breath thanking God that I would never have to see him again. Oh how wrong I was.
Sign up to rate and review this story