Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Black Ink Love Song {Gabriel Saporta}

Chapter Eight

by xXEmoEeyoreXx 0 reviews

Gabe's POV

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Published: 2012-05-22 - Updated: 2012-05-23 - 3162 words

0Unrated
Gabe’s POV



I felt like my head was being used as a drum as I slowly regained consciousness. I opened my eyes ever so slightly so as not to worsen the raging hangover I already had. I didn’t think much of it though; the hangover that is. I’m a travelling musician, what do you expect?

The events from the previous night were slowly seeping their way back into my mind as I layed motionless in bed. The guys and I had decided, like every other night, that it would be a brilliant idea to go clubbing since this was our first time in Providence. We all split up at the entrance to either visit the bar or go out to the dancefloor. Like always, I went straight for the bar. Deciding that I wanted to get completely pissed, I drank a Long Island and stayed sitting at the bar, my eyes roaming the sea of sweaty people.

That’s when a certain girl caught my eye. She had long, wavy dark brown hair that reached her waist; smooth, lightly tanned skin; and a body worth killing for. Her attire really sealed the deal for me though. As soon as I saw that tight, short silver dress and heels, I knew she would be easy prey.

I decided to watch her for a few minutes to make sure she wasn’t here with anyone; the last thing I needed was some douche bag body builder breaking my nose for dancing with his girl. Silently, I walked up to her and placed my hands on her waist while moving her hips in time with my own. She responded quickly but never turned around to face me. Gaining a little more courage by her positive response, I moved my hands over her hips and placed them on her thighs but she still wouldn’t turn around. At that point I was dying to see her face so I stopped moving and asked her to get a drink with me. Slowly, with my help, she turned around and studied me as I did the same. Her face was almost mousy, but in a hot way. She had sharp grey eyes and high cheekbones. Her facial features were soft and slim just like the rest of her.

We sat at the bar and drank a few drinks while chatting aimlessly. She refused to give me her name which had irked me at first but then I realized that made her a player just like me. I liked that way better than the ones that want you to know their entire life story.

After many drinks, we ended up at my hotel nearly devouring each other. Even though the sex was a bit hazy, I can still remember it clearly enough to know she was amazing in bed. She seemed to have the stamina to go all night long and I thought that I did too, that is, until we both collapsed in exhaustion after the fourth round. Usually, I kicked a girl out immediately after sex but decided to let her stay and get her number in the morning since she had given me a great night.

Now though, as I lay in bed, I realize she left at some point in the early morning. Why the hell did she leave? Did she not have the same night I did? Was she too drunk to even remember? That must have been it; she was just too damn wasted. Otherwise, she would’ve stayed just like every other girl I let spend the night.

Glancing over, I saw that the clock read 12:54p.m. Great, I have a meet and greet in an hour.

After showering quickly and getting dressed, I began the short walk to the venue. No doubt the rest of my band would be waiting for me there. Victoria always acted as the mother of the band and I loved her for it, but the constant bitching about my lack of punctuality got a little old.

Making my way to the venue, after stopping my Starbucks, I couldn’t help but think about the previous night. Did she ever give me her name? I couldn’t remember; we were both way too drunk. I usually went out and had a good time but kept my alcohol limited; remembering the events of a night was a good thing in my book. That’s not to say I didn’t remember anything, I did. My recollection of the events that took place may be a bit blurry but I do remember her face and the sex. That has to count for something, right?

“Gabe! You are fifteen minutes late! Hurry your ass up!” I looked up from the sidewalk to see Vicky with her hands planted firmly on her hips and a playful scowl on her face.

“I’m coming, I’m coming woman.” I rolled my eyes. Seriously? She was going to scold me about fifteen minutes?

“Glad you had a fun night last night,” she began with a smirk “but now it’s time for work.”

“What’s that supposed to mean, ‘a fun night’? We always have a good time.” I asked as we made our way to the signing area of the venue.

“Judging by the screams emanating from your room that could be heard from the roof of the hotel last night, I’d say you had a very good time.” She replied with a smug grin.

“I barely even remember the night, I doubt she was even all that good.” Okay maybe that was a little harsh, I know for a fact she was good, but I was still pissed that she left before I woke up.

“Mmhmm, whatever you say Gabe.”

“Come on, let’s just get this over with. I have a killer hangover.”

“There’s been a bunch of kids that have been sneaking in with fake passes so security is kind of high here right now.”

“What does that have to do with me?”

“I’m telling you to behave, Gabe. Behave. Got it?”

“Yes ma’am!” I mock saluted her, earning me a fist in my arm.

“Oh look, the princess finally escaped from his tower. I wasn’t sure that girl was ever going to stop torturing you!” Nate said as we neared the booth.

I scoffed at his lame attempt at a joke. We weren’t that damn loud.

Half an hour later and the signing had been going smoothly. There were always the easy sixteen year olds that asked us to sign their chests or stomachs but they just annoyed me. Why would you come all this way just to get a temporary signature? Luckily, most of the kids were true fans of the music and easy to talk to.

I was signing some guy’s tee shirt when the security guard standing next to me suddenly bounded down the line. I looked up just in time to see a small girl yelling and swearing at people in line. I was able to hear her say she had a pass and the guard looked angry at the disturbance so I decided to walk over and help the poor thing.

“Hey, yo! Let the girl through, she says she has a pass.” I hollered at the guard. I glanced at the girl and noticed het tee shirt was unusually tight against her front, almost like someone was grabbing it from behind… Holy shit. It was her. She was in street clothes unlike the last time I’d seen her but she was still hot. In fact, she was drop dead gorgeous.

She said something to the short blonde before looking up at me. We both froze. She looked like a deer caught in the headlights and I’m sure my expression was similar. Why the hell was she surprised? She was the one who used me and then left this morning.

“You left.” I accidentally said out loud, looking her square in the eye though so she didn’t notice my mistake. The look of outrage on her face would have been comical had it not made me cringe slightly. She looked pissed. Very pissed. I watched her mouth move but wasn’t paying any attention to the words coming out. All I could do was mentally pat myself on the back; this chick was stunning.

“Sophie! You can’t talk to him like that!” Her blonde friend gasped looking somewhat horrified. Sophie. That’s her name… no, I definitely didn’t catch it last night.

“I can say whatever the hell I damn well please.” She replied with a huff. It was then that I realized why she had left me this morning; why she was snapping at me right now in front of hundreds of people. Fans. She had no clue who I was. It made me smirk slightly. So I decided to confirm and by the look on her face when I asked, I was right.

Her friend looked flustered and asked how we knew each other. So Sophie didn’t tell her friend?

“Yeah, he’s the guy I spent last night with.” Sophie replied as if it was nothing. I have to admit, my ego took a bit of a hit at her demeanor.

“Oh my God Sophie! You idiot! This is Gabe Saporta. He sings for the headlining band here.”

To my surprise, Sophie didn’t scream, apologize, or flirt like most girls. She simply gave me a once over and smirked. What the hell? Oh no, I was not leaving it at that. I grabbed her hand and walked back over to the booth. After introductions, her friend, Kay I think, sat next to Ryland, making the seat that my manager had previously occupied the only one available.

Sophie seemed tense so I decided to talk to her about something other than the night we shared together. It was different for me but we shared a little small talk and she had a go at a slutty teenage girl. It seemed to help her loosen up a bit. Unfortunately, my idiot manager just had to ruin it by snapping at her for sitting in his chair. As she began to slowly rise from her position, I reached for her waist and hauled her into my lap. She let out a tiny squeak but didn’t fight the contact, much to my surprise. I had a gift for reading women and she was fairly easy to read. Her anxiety and tense demeanor had me worried she would react negatively to my touch but instead she just looked up at me in surprise.

I wound my arms under hers and set my chin on her shoulder, causing her to relax slightly. She seemed to be deep in thought so I left her alone while signing the fans’ merch.

“So, do you do this often?” Huh? My brows automatically furrowed in confusion.

“Er… what exactly?”

“This…” She replied while moving her finger between us. She was asking if I was a manwhore?

“Are you complaining Angel?” I whispered in her ear. She immediately tensed up but a smile flew across her lips, giving me the confidence I needed to take the next step. I glanced to both sides, realizing that the rest of the band were engrossed in their own conversations and the fans had mostly left.

Sliding my hands from the tabletop and onto her hips, I pushed her top up just enough to run my thumbs over the soft skin just above her jeans. I placed a small kiss on the skin at the base of her neck and continued over her shoulder before my eyes caught onto something black on her shoulders.

Pulling back, I saw that the black that I saw was actually the ink of a tattoo… or possibly several. Running my fingers across the design, I realized they were wings. They were absolutely gorgeous. How had I not noticed before? Upon further inspection, I noticed the name ‘Lucille’ was in script between the wings.
Quietly, I asked her who Lucille was. When she didn’t answer, I tried a little louder.

“Angel? Did you hear me?” She turned her head to face me but had a dazed look in her eyes.

“Um no sorry. What did you say?” So I asked again but immediately regretted it. All color drained from her face. As she jumped from my lap she began to stutter incoherently. What the hell?

Before I could even react, she was nearly sprinting out of the venue. I vaguely heard the confused calls of my band members as I hurried out after her but didn’t look back. I called after her but like me, she didn’t look back either. For some odd reason, I knew I’d regret not clearing things up. What had I said to startle her like that? I know I didn’t touch her… it must have been something I said. But I only asked about her tattoo. Shit, this girl was seriously messing with my head. What the hell is wrong with me? Worrying about how some fan that I bedded feels?

By the time I managed to detangle myself from the caging arms of female fans, Sophie was reaching for the handle of her car door.

“Why are you leaving? I didn’t mean to make you uncomfortable, just come back. Please.” I wheezed while bending over, resting my hands on my knees. Jesus. I need to start working out more. Especially if I’m going to have to chase after this weird girl again. Wait… did I seriously just say that? Good lord.

She looked into my eyes with a look of regret. She seemed to be thinking hard before finally shaking her head, as if clearing it.

Straightening, I waited for her to explain what had spooked her. Instead, she reached up and gently pressed her lips to the edge of my mouth. After a breathless thank you for the sex, she was off. She didn’t even give me a chance to respond. Did she just seriously thank me for sex? I’ll be the first to admit that I am utterly and undeniably confused.

Raking my fingers through my hair, I groaned in frustration. I walked back to the venue slowly, all the while thinking about Sophie.

“Gabe, what the hell did you do to her?” I looked up to see Vicky glaring at me murderously. I rolled my eyes.

“I have no idea, Vic! Everything was just fine until I asked about her tattoo and she just flipped out!” I replied, throwing my arms in the air with a huff.

“Whatever, Gabe. I want her to come back. I liked her, she wasn’t hanging all over you.”

I snorted. “Yeah, Vic. Trust me, I want her to come back too.”

She looked at me expectantly. “What?”

“Go call her, stupid!”

“Oh, right.” I muttered, searching my pockets momentarily before realizing she had never given me her number.

“Err- I don’t have her number.”

“Seriously, Gabe? She makes you scream like that and you don’t even get her number? Idiot.” Vicky said, rolling her eyes and walking away.

“Well saw-ry Vic!.” I screamed after her. “I wasn’t too worried about her phone number while her mouth was-“

‘Fuck me, I’m a celebrity, can’t take your eyes off me, I’ll make you fuck me just to get somewhere. Fuck me, I’m a celebrity, can’t take your hands off me I know you wanna suck me, what you waiting for?’

I was cut off by my phone blaring in my pocket, Jeffree Star’s voice piercing through my screams.

With a sigh, I glanced down at the loud device only to find my father’s name flashing on the screen. I really need to give him a personal ringtone. The last thing I want reminding me of sex is my father.

“Hey Dad.” I said halfheartedly.

“Buenas tardes mi hijo! Wait, how did you know it was me calling you?” My father, Diego, asked.

“Caller ID, Dad.” He asked me almost every time he called.

“You say that every time, Gabriel. I still don’t know what that is though!”

“Was there a reason you called me Dad?” I asked, not really feeling up to explaining the mechanics of his telephone or mine.

“Ah, yes. Of course there was. I wanted to confirm that you will be attending your sister’s wedding in two weeks.”

Shit. I totally forgot about her wedding. She was my step sister but we were fairly close. She was marrying some wealthy prick. “Yeah, of course I remember. I wouldn’t miss it for the world.” Well, I certainly wouldn’t miss the open bar that she will undoubtedly have.

“Goog good. Am I to assume you have acquired a respectable date then as well?”
Respectable? “Yeah, sure Dad.” I lied. I didn’t have a date and when I did get one, the chances of her being ‘respectable’ were slim.

“I should go, Dad. I have a thing to-um-get to.” I said, desperate to get off the phone. I loved my father dearly but I did actually have sound check in about fifteen minutes.

“Of course, Mijo. I will see you when you fly back for the wedding.” I sighed, thankful.

“Alright, Dad. Te amo.”

“Te amo Gabriel.” He responded happily before disconnecting.

Walking back into the venue, I flicked through my contacts, searching for a date. I smirked when I came across the one woman I knew would always say yes to anything.

She picked up after the first ring. Eager much?

“Gabe?!” She squeaked. Her voice was annoying but good enough in bed to make up for it.

“Hey Tess. Listen, I’m in a bit of a jam and need some help.”

“Well you know I’m always available to you sweetie.” She responded seductively. I could almost see her biting her fingertip, an action that usually made me roll my eyes. It was so high school.

“Want to accompany me to a wedding? There’s an open bar!” I already knew she would agree, but I decided to add the free alcohol in for good measure.

“I’m all in Gabe. Just give me the time and place!” She, yet again, squeaked. Gross. I had better get laid; otherwise she was going to drive me crazy. I shouldn’t have even bothered.

“Great, thanks. I gotta go. Bye Tess.” I said quickly before hanging up, not waiting for a response.

Rolling my shoulders to ease some of the tension, I tossed my phone onto the couch in the dressing room before walking to the stage. Just another week and I’d be able to go home and relax. One week.
Sign up to rate and review this story