Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Easy A

The next day at school people were certainly surprised to see me. For as long as I could remember I had been a jacket slut, practically hiding my body from the whole school. But now what was the point?

I walked through the front gates wearing skin-tight leather trousers, large black boots and a white practically see-through tee-shirt with only half the buttons done up and a red A sewed onto it. It certainly grabbed peoples attention. I'm pretty sure one girl break up with her boyfriend just so she could stare at me.

At that moment I walked past Zia and some random girl I didn't know. I paused and looked at the disgusted look on Zia's face before cocking my head to one side and asking "What's wrong with you?"

Zia rolled her eyes and snarled "You really wanna know what's wrong with me?"

I shook my head "No, sorry, that was a rhetorical question. I don't wanna heard anything from you."

"We are officially not friends anymore!" Zia shouted as I turned away.

"Oh rats!" I shouted back sarcastically.

"And that shirt makes you look like an old man!"

"Oooh... Burn..."

I continued down the corridor, trying hard to stop myself from blushing. The only reason I was dressing like this was to piss everybody off (Especially Sile!) but on the inside, I wasn't comfortable with the way I liked. Nobody seemed to mind though as everyones eyes locked on me.



Near the end of the day, nearly everyone was mad at me. Sile and her stupid friends had made plenty of bitchy comments at me though I didn't see what their problem was. I'd embroidered a red A on my clothes just like they'd suggested. Maybe it was because I was now wearing clothes that were three sizes too small for me.

I was walking past the pool, catching the eyes of nearly all the girls and even a couple of boys when suddenly I spotted Anna in the pool. She looked up, saw me and pulled herself out of the pool "Hey Gerard!" She greeted with an eager smile "I think you dropped a glass slipper at the party the other night." She joked.

I laughed "Yeah, and I got pumpkin all over my brand new dress as well. It totally sucks."

Anna laughed too then seemed to notice what I was wearing "Wow... Uhh, nice look."

She didn't seem particularly thrilled about it. I went a little red "Yeah, just trying something new you know?"

"Sweet." Anna grinned "I'll see you round."

"See you later." I replied, the knot in my stomach loosening a little when she walked away. Why did I have to be so nervous around her?

Suddenly there was a tap on my shoulder. I turned around "Oh hi Sophie." I greeted with a small smile "What's rockin'?"

I'd known Sophie for a really long time, like since middle school but we rarely spoke to one another. She was a rather chubby girl with thick, brown, round glasses, spots and long brown greasy hair. Even so, she had more friends than I did "Please don't get mad but Aven told me what you did for her."

I smiled "Well rest assured that it was equally as thrilling for me..." I winked and made a growling gesture at her.

As I went to walk away Sophie said "No, she told me the truth." I quickly turned back round to face her "I was just wondering if you could do the same for me?"

I dunno why but this suddenly made me extremely angry. I stormed towards her and hissed "Give me one reason why I shouldn't kick you in the ass."

"I'll pay you a hundred bucks!" Sophie cried then said quietly "Plus you shouldn't really kick a girl..."

"Why do you want me to do this?"

"Because no boys like me!" Sophie told me "They all practically ignore me! I've never had a boyfriend, never kissed a guy, never even held hands with one!"

"Tell me why that's my problem."

"I don't need your permission you know." Sophie hissed then said in a gentler tone "Well it's just with the bad reputation you've been getting recently, I just don't see how people wouldn't believe it."

"You're an ass." I told her before turning and walking away a few steps.

But something made me stop. Sophie ran her fingers through her hair then sat down on one of the benches for spectators. She watched the other girls swimming up and down the pool, envying their tiny swimming costumes. Sophie was wearing a swimming costume too, a large blue one. A girl in the water got some water in her mouth then spouted it out as if she were a whale then pointed at Sophie. "I knew it wouldn't work." Sophie mumbled "I'm just a fat piece of shit. Why won't high school end already?"

The knot in my stomach returned. I stamped my foot and walked back over to her "Okay fine!" I yelled "I want a one hundred dollar gift card deposited in my locker by Friday tomorrow, okay? We did not have sex, I let you touch me and it was a great moment for you okay? It was way better than any of your past experiences including cake. You got that?"

"One hundred bucks for second base?"

"Shush, yeah!"

"Doesn't that seem a little pathetic? Can't we throw in like some butt squeezing or some pants rubbing?"

"What are you nine?"

"Whatever. So are you serious?"

I nodded then admitted "You know what the sad thing is Sophie. If you had maybe just been a little nicer, perhaps asked me out on a date, I might've said yes."

Sophie's jaw dropped "R-Really? Do you wanna go out with me?"

"Not now shitface." I replied, turning and stomping away.

It will come as no surprise to hear that the rumour I was soliciting sex for money spread almost as quickly as the original rumour did. But to everyone in the know - I was open for business.

[A/N] - Sorry for lack of updates! I was trying to figure this chapter out. They should be more often now. Was it okay? :)
Sign up to rate and review this story