Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Advertures Of The Fabulous KillJoys: Saving Hurricane

Chapter 2- I was too late.

by AlannahIsNotOkay 1 review

Lots of running and confessions.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Published: 2012-05-14 - Updated: 2012-05-14 - 938 words

0Unrated
Hai I hope you're enjoying this story, I've worked SUPER hard on it....

Hurricane was running as fast as she could. She didn't want Jetstar to see her crying. She just wanted to forget her horrible past and focus on saving the world in the future!

That's when she ran into the Draculoids. "Well, well, well what do we have here?" The first one laughed mockingly, "A mini Killjoy" He stated.

Hurricane Panicked, she had never been in this mess before. She tried to run away but one of the Draculoids caught her. She was captured. "Great going, Hurricane" she thought to herself.
Poison wasn't going to be happy.
"So mini Killjoy, whom may you be?" Said the Draculoid looking at her mask with a flash light.
"Umm, Hurricane Hydrogen I see" He said smirking. "Lock her away" he laughed evilly as the two Draculoids picked her up and began dragging her to the car. She struggled and kicked but couldn't get loose.
They left her ray gun with a note saying:
Got her -Love from Draculoids XX
"KOBRA!" she screamed. She heard Kobra scream her name back, they could save her, it gave her hope. She let out another blood curdling scream before being thrown into the cage and locked away. She was still screaming while the white car sped away. In the distance Hurricane saw Jetstar run onto the road, watching as the car took her away from her desert home and into Battery City.

They were too late.


The seven Killjoys began looking for their lost friend, it was about 30 minutes into following her tracks, Acid got tired so Ghoul began carrying her. "This is stupid. We are never going to fin-" Ghoul was cut off from a scream in the not too far distance. "KOBRA!"

"HURRICANE!" screamed Kobra and he began running full power in the direction of the scream, Jetstar ran after him, All they found was her ray gun and a note that Kobra kept reading over and over again, tightening his fists as he read it. He stared at it angrily. "Got her -Love from Draculoids XX" they were mocking him.
Jetstar picked up her ray gun and looked at Kobra worried. "Mi-" A scream sounded again, Kobra and Jetstar ran again. Jetstar ran onto the road only to see a white trunk speeding away, with one very colorful girl sitting in one of their cages, staring at them.
Jetstar fell to his knees. "I...was too late" he muttered as he and Kobra stared into the distance.
The others finally caught to to the others and Poison walked up to Jetstar whom was still on his knees.
"they got her, didn't they Jet?" he asked weakly, Jetstar nodded and standing up as he and the other Killjoys began walking back to HQ in silence. No one wanted to talk.

When they got back to HQ Venom began talking "It's my fault" said Venom first, "She wouldn't of had the hissy fit if I hadn't called her hurrip-" started Venom but Poison cut her off "No, it's mine" Sighed Poison.
"Now I think it's best if you take yourself to bed" said poison.
"but" said Venom as she began to protest but Poison cut her off again. "NOW" he shouted, glaring at her. Venom glared back, they had many glaring matches like this, but today Venom was sick of fighting so she just went to bed. She felt like crying, but she didn't, she couldn't cry anymore, not after the bombing, after what she saw. Nothing would make her cry.

The teenaged boys waited for Ghoul to come back from putting Acid into her bed, She had fallen asleep in his arms when walking home. A good 10 minutes later Ghoul re-appeared. "What took you so long?" questioned Poison. "She woke up" he responded smoothly.
They all sat around the table in silence with coffee, No one really knew what to say. No one could of guessed this happening. "We need to save her" he said angrily, tightening his fist around his coffee mug.
"Mikey..." started Poison, but Kobra cut him off "Don't Mikey me!" He screamed as he tighten his fist around his coffee mug so much that it smashed sending pieces of mug and hot coffee everywhere. "shit!" muttered Jetstar as he was splattered with hot coffee.
"We can just leave her! They will brainwash her or worst..." He Flinched "Kill her"
The room went silent again. "He has a point you know, Gee" said Jetstar agreeing with Kobra.
"We've gotta save her" He stated. Poison sighed and opened his mouth to talk but Ghoul took the words out of his mouth "We can't, we don't even fucking know if she's live!" he exclaimed.


Kobra Kid stood up angrily, "WE NEED TO TRY!" he shouted at Ghoul, Ghoul stood up as well, getting in Kobra Kid's face. "WHY DO YOU FUCKING CARE SO MUCH?!" he screamed in his face.
"BECAUSE I FUCKING WELL LOVE HER! WHAT WOULD YOU DO IF IT WAS ACID? YOU WOULD GO AFTER HER!" he screamed.
The room when silent again other than heavy breathing, all the teenagers were now stood up angry. "You love her?!" A confused Jetstar said after a few too many minutes of silence and glaring. "Yes, I loved her from the moment you carried her into our van on that day" He breathed, still glaring into Ghoul's soul.
"Well you've made your point, now fucking well HAVE to save her" Ghoul muttered calmly sitting back down.

Poison Smirked.

"Boys, we are going on a rescue mission"

OH NO!!WHAT'S GONNA HAPPEN? :3
Sign up to rate and review this story