Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Advertures Of The Fabulous KillJoys: Saving Hurricane

Chapter 3- Toasters and Torture.

by AlannahIsNotOkay 1 review

Toasters. Torture. Love in the air.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2012-05-15 - Updated: 2012-05-15 - 879 words

0Unrated
Sorry this took so long to Publish, Well it didn't but something happen so only the authors note was there and you knows, that's not the story!xD -AlannahIsNotOkay!


Hurricane wasn't happy. She was in a colorless cell. They've cut all her long hair off and put it into a bob, that every woman in Battery City was forced into having, like it or not.
They took away her mask and her colorful clothes and gave her black and white BL/ind clothes. She hated it.

"Miss Hurricane!" Someone called mockingly as Draculoids stomped into her cell, grabbed her and dragged her down the hall and into a room with a table and two chairs.
"Questioning" thought Hurricane to herself as she was handcuffed to the metal chair. The Draculoids left her alone in the white room.
Five minutes later, a man came in, he was bald with a white suit on. "Hello Miss Hurricane" he said smiling evilly at her as he sat in front of her. Hurricane glared at him, refusing to talk. The man sighed.
"You can make this easier on yourself" he hissed at her but still she remained silent. He smirked evilly. "Well we better get some life into you"

He made a hand signal and suddenly two Draculoids came rushing in pulling with them a old car battery, as they were hooking it up to Hurricane, she hissed at the man.
"You're going to pay for this, you and this fucking government" the man laughed evilly and leaned in so he was inches away from her face.

"Where are the other Killjoys, Hurricane?" He hissed at her. Hurricane glared deeply into his eyes before spitting in his face. He laughed evilly, "You're going to regret that" he hissed at her before leaned back. "top setting" He told the Draculdoids half laughing.
A high voltage of electricity when through Hurricane making her scream out in pain. "KOBRAA!"

"HURRICANE!" screamed Kobra as he woke up in his bed, sweating and breathing heavy, it's been a month since Hurricane was taken, but today he was going to get her back.
He ran out of bed until the far too quiet kitchen, he was the first up.
Before Hurricane was taken she was the life of the HQ, she would of been making the breakfast, singing a happy song but she wasn't here.
A uneasy feeling had been going through the Killjoys, they knew she wasn't dead. Public killings were a favorite of BL/ind and killing a Killjoy would crush the spirits of the citizens of Battery City, all they knew is that she was being kept in Zone Two.
Kobra sighed and got himself a coffee and stared at the toaster, it was a good hour before anyone else would be awake to make food and boy, he was hungry.
He got out some pop tarts and put them into the toaster, sat at the table and drank his coffee, forgetting about them.
Ten minutes later smoke began coming out of the toaster, "Shit!" said a now panicking Kobra as he grabbed a fork and began stabbing the inside of the toaster, suddenly a jolt of electricity when up Kobra's arm "Motherfucker" he exclaimed as he fell back from the toaster in pain.
Then there was a loud bang and black smoke filled the room, Kobra heard rushed footsteps.
"Shit, Kobra!? What did you do?!" exclaimed Ghoul whom was holding a large stick. Kobra looked at him puzzled. "A stick?! what would that of done to Draculoids?" questioned Kobra as Ghoul looked embarrassed as threw the stick away from him.
The smoke began clearing, Ghoul and Kobra began seeing what was once a toaster, "You blew up the toaster?!" Shouted a sleepy Poison walking in, Kobra stood up quickly.
"I was making pop tarts..." He said halfheartedly, Hurricane was normally there to help him.
"You tried making pop tarts in the toaster?" questioned Acid yawning, she stood there in one of Ghouls shirts, she and Ghoul had been sharing a bed recently, she walked over to Ghoul and snuggled up to him, Ghoul put his arm around her and pulled her close.

Kobra rolled his eyes and crossed his arms. Everyone was getting closer, since Hurricane was taken, where as he closed himself off from the other Killjoys, locking himself in his room for hours on end.
Jetstar was laughing "You make pop tarts in the microwave, mikes" He cried, but he stopped laughing when a pissed off Venom walked in, she wasn't a morning person. "Would you guys please be quie-" she stopped when she saw the remains of the toaster and facepalmed "Kobra blew up the toaster again, Jeez! she sighed, she has been very stressed and tense since Hurricane was taken, Poison was very worried about her.
Poison walked up to Venom and hugged her tight and Venom curled into him. Kobra sighed "Can someone else make breakfast today? I can't deal with it" sighed Kobra, making his second coffee of the day.

"Ghoul and I will make it" sang a happy Acid, before she kissed Ghoul on the cheek and began making breakfast happily. Ghoul blushed and began helping.
Kobra at at the table "I wish Hurricane was here" He muttered...
Sign up to rate and review this story