Categories > Anime/Manga > Inuyasha > 30 Sessh/Rin kisses

Kiss 4: Our distance and that person that I love

by kirayasha 0 reviews

These are some more Live Journal kisses featuring Sesshoamru & Rin. I'm starting out with her as a little girl & I'm hoping to age her as the kisses go on...*winks* Rating is for possible future ki...

Category: Inuyasha - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Characters: Rin, Sesshoumaru - Published: 2006-07-04 - Updated: 2006-07-04 - 712 words

0Unrated
Our distance and that person that I love

By kira

Author's note: Some Live Journal kisses featuring Sesshomaru & Rin...


"Wait, Sesshomaru-sama! Rin wants to go with you!"

"You foolish girl, don't you know that you can't come any closer than this or you'll die?" Jaken called out over his shoulder at her as he scurried off after Sesshomaru.

Rin sighed softly as she watched Sesshomaru walk off into the distance along with Jaken. She had wanted to go with them so badly she could taste it, but she knew it was impossible, which was how she found herself sitting there with only Ah-Un for company. Sighing unhappily again at being left behind, she looked around at her surroundings for something to do, but all she could see was a desolate wasteland that matched her mood.

Sesshomaru gave the little girl one last look before continuing on his way. He really did not want to leave her behind, but he had no other choice. As a human and a little one at that, she would have quickly been overcome by the poisonous fumes that rose from the little fissures in the ground. Besides, he knew that Ah-Un would protect her if she needed it. He walked on, trying desperately to push her out of his thoughts with little success, despite the constant chattering of his other vassal about their purpose for being here.

Meanwhile, Rin tried to amuse herself by making up little songs to ease her loneliness. It helped at first, but after awhile all it did was remind her how much she loved her new family, and most especially Sesshomaru. Rin had the feeling he loved her back, despite his seeming indifference to her and it made her happy. As she was singing about how far away he was from her and how much she missed him, Ah-Un snorted and called out to something that coming out of the mist.

"Sesshomaru-sama...? Is that you?" Rin called out. She was afraid at first, but soon relaxed when the mist swirled around and solidified into her beloved taiyoukai. "Sesshomaru-sama!"

Sesshomaru smiled briefly, pleased that she was happy to see him. As he came out of the mist he gave her his usual blank stare, although he nodded briefly at her smile, before moving past her to grab Ah-Un's reins. Rin sat on its back, uncharacteristically silent as he led her away. She was so happy that he had come back for her and quickly too, that words failed her. Besides, she knew Sesshomaru did not mind the times when she was quiet.

It did not take long for them to come back into the clearing they had been in before Sesshomaru had left carrying the strange youkai head along with Jaken. Once there, Rin slipped off Ah-Un's back and eagerly set work helping Sesshomaru remove the dragon's bridle and reins. As the dragon grazed, Sesshomaru settled back against the trunk of a large shady tree. He had expected Rin to play happily in the field alongside the dragon and was rather surprised when she came over and sat down next to him.

"Sesshomaru-sama, Where's Jaken-sama?" Rin said softly as she leaned into him.

He looked over and quirked an eyebrow at her, as he was quietly amused yet pleased by her little sign of affection. "He's waiting back where this Sesshomaru left him."

"Oh...." She moved away from him and stood up, and pretending to look at what Ah-Un was up to, she rocked back and forth on her heels. "Sesshomaru-sama, Rin is happy you came back for her." She stopped rocking long enough to smile impishly at him and Sesshomaru let out a little snort of amusement. "Domo arigatou!" she cried as she threw her arms around his neck. As he reached up to remove her hands, Rin kissed the startled taiyoukai on the cheek. Pulling away from him, she caught his eye and she stood there, looking just as shocked by her impulsive behavior as he was. The moment passed quickly and she settled back down next to him. Leaning into him again, Rin sighed contentedly as Sesshomaru softly echoed it. Unbeknownst to the two of them, she had just taken the first steps to closing the distance between their hearts...
Sign up to rate and review this story