Categories > Anime/Manga > Inuyasha > 7 snogs

Snog #2: Jeaulousy

by kirayasha 1 review

More Live journal fun featuring Sessh/Rin...

Category: Inuyasha - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Characters: Rin, Sesshoumaru - Published: 2006-07-04 - Updated: 2006-07-04 - 490 words

0Unrated
Jealousy (Snog #2)

By kira


Author's note: More LJ Snog fun featuring Sesshomaru and Rin!


Jealousy is such an ugly word and an even uglier emotion,
Sesshomaru thought with a sigh./ And this Sesshomaru feels he is now its latest victim. She had always worried about him and fussed over him, so why should this time be any different? Why does it bother this Sesshomaru so much to see her hug him like that? /

Sesshomaru leaned back against the tree and closed his eyes, blotting out the scene before him. A frown creased his delicate features as he tried to clear his head of those disturbing thoughts.

Rin broke away from the embrace. "I'm glad the herbs worked and you're feeling better now, Jaken-sama! I was so worried the whole time I was gone, that you wouldn't... ummm, you know..." she trailed off softly as her smile quickly melted into a look of sadness.

"Don't be foolish, Rin! Sesshomaru-sama would never have let that happen..." he also trailed off.

The two of them looked over towards Sesshomaru lean against the tree. He cracked an eye open when he felt their gaze, before opening both eyes, and turning towards them. He stared impassively at them, narrowing his eyes as he watched Rin turn and help Jaken to his feet. Sighing softly, he closed his eyes and continued his brooding. So lost in thought was he, that Sesshomaru never heard the soft hurried footsteps that headed his way.

Rin knew something was bothering her beloved Sesshomaru-sama, although the little girl had no idea what it was exactly. So she hurried over to him and settled upon the one thing she had hoped would lift his spirits. "Sesshomaru-sama...?" she said softly.

"Hai?"

"Domo arigatou! I just want you to know that I'm happy you came along when you did to save me because I would have felt bad if I ummm died again and poor Jaken-sama died too because I wasn't big enough or strong enough to help him, especially when it was all my fault..." she trailed off under his sharp scrutiny.

Sesshomaru looked up at her and nodded. Before he could say anything, Rin launched herself at him and kissed the startled taiyoukai on his cheek. Pulling away from him, Rin stood up and smiled and in that instant Sesshomaru knew his feelings of jealousy were unfounded. Sighing softly in relief, he briefly returned her smile. Rin giggled and then just as quickly as she came over to him, she spun on her heel and ran over to the sputtering Jaken.

Sesshomaru snorted in amusement, and shifting slightly so as to find a more comfortable spot against the tree, he closed his eyes and tried to let his mind go blank to no avail.

Who cares if she snuggles up next to him tonight? It's this Sesshomaru she loves best! /he thought smugly. /And this Sesshomaru wouldn't have it any other way...
Sign up to rate and review this story