Categories > Anime/Manga > Inuyasha > 7 snogs

Snog #3: Embrace

by kirayasha 0 reviews

More Live journal fun featuring Sessh/Rin...

Category: Inuyasha - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Characters: Rin, Sesshoumaru - Published: 2006-07-08 - Updated: 2006-07-09 - 1026 words

0Unrated
Embrace (snog #3)

By kira

For Tomoe-chan: a good luck baby fic to go with that good luck baby pic I owe you!

Author's note: More LJ Snog fun featuring Sesshomaru and Rin!



Rin looked up at her beloved taiyoukai and giggled. The more he frowned at her the more she giggled until she erupted into full blown laughter. Half-buried under his fluff, she clung to him weakly, sputtering with unrestrained amusement, as she tried to explain to him what was so funny. And she failed miserably at it too much to his annoyance.

Ignoring her outburst, Sesshomaru tried again. He tentatively moved his arm around her shoulders and gently patted her back. Things seemed to be going much better this time around as her laughter had subsided in hiccups. Emboldened by her smile and the fact that Rin had snaked an arm around his back, he tried pulling her closer in an affectionate hug. Unfortunately it set off another round of hysterical giggling as Rin felt like she was being devoured by his fluff.

"Gomen... nasai.... Sessho... mar..." Rin tried to get out between laughs. "It's... it's..." She shook her head and buried her face in his chest as she weakly patted it. "Go-oh-oh-oh..." she giggled.

Sesshomaru's annoyance was replaced with concern that was bordering on panic. He was relieved she had finally stopped laughing, but the strange noises she was now making had him worried.

Rin clung to her beloved taiyoukai, hiccupping and mewling with barely suppressed laughter over the absurdity of the situation. She felt badly about the whole thing but she just could not help it. Rin pushed aside his fluff and took a few deep breaths, willing herself to calm down enough to explain things to him.

"Rin, daijoubu...?" Sesshomaru asked softly as he reluctantly pulled away from her.

"Hai...I'm fine. Gomen nasai, I didn't mean to laugh, but I couldn't help myself... forgive me?" She looked up at him and smiled sweetly as she wiped the tears from her face.

Sesshomaru looked down at her and nodded. "Hai." He reached out and gently cupped her cheek.

Rin smiled and place her hand over his. Taking a deep breath and slowly letting it out, she looked away. Rin, focusing on the tassels that held his armor together, said, "It's just that between your armor and the Tensaiga, and my ummm..." She paused as she fought the urge to giggle. "My huge belly," she finished as she patted it.

"But your belly is beautiful, not amusing..." Sesshomaru said, thoroughly puzzled as to why she thought that was so funny.

"Arigatou, Sesshomaru-sama," Rin said as her eyes welled up with tears. "It won't be long now..." she said softly.

Sesshomaru nodded and gave her a rare little half smile. "Hai... But that still doesn't explain why it's so amusing," he prompted.

"You're right it doesn't." She smiled impishly at him before looking away again. "Sesshomaru-sama..."

"Hai...?" he interrupted. Sesshomaru let his hand fall away from her check and reached her hand.

Rin giggled again and he sighed as he quirked an eyebrow at her. "Sesshomaru-sama," she started again and he nodded, "Don't you find it funny that every time we try to hug lately, we always end up dancing around trying to find the exact spot where everything fits like it used too...?" She smiled at him.

Sesshomaru glanced off into the distance, his brow furrowing as he thought it over. Looking back down at her, Sesshomaru grinned as he decided to try embracing her again. This time they both erupted in laughter when he realized she was right. They clung to each other, the two of them trying hard to figure out how to get around it. It seemed like no matter what they did, there was no way for them to embrace, unless they came at each form behind or she buried herself in his fluff.

"It's no use; I'll never be able to hug you unless you're naked," she said impishly.

Sesshomaru closed his eyes and shook his head. "But that is what created this problem," he deadpanned as he placed his hand lovingly on her belly.

"Hai! So, ummm, what should we do about it?"

"This Sesshomaru feels that if you can be satisfied with this..." He leaned forward and hooking his finger under her chin, he gently tilted her face up and kissed her. Breaking the kiss, he said, "Then everything will work out in the end, ne?"

"Hai..." She smiled at him, before moving away to take his hand, and leading him towards their home. "And, Sesshomaru-sama... I can definitely be satisfied with that as long as you promise to save all those hugs for later."

"This Sesshomaru gives you his solemn vow that he will."

"Good. Although, I wouldn't mind if you tried giving a naked hug now and then," she said mischievously.

"This Sesshomaru doesn't mind at all. Perhaps we can try later?" He quirked an eyebrow at her.

"Hai..." Rin said softly. She put her hand on her belly and sighed.

"Rin...?"

"I was just wishing I was home already and it was later."

Sesshomaru snorted in amusement. "You're insatiable."

Rin giggled again. "But that's why you love me, Silly."

"Hai..." Sesshomaru abruptly stopped walking and Rin nearly let go of his hand as she continued walking. Pausing as well, she turned to face him, only to have him pull her close. This time he managed to embrace her without incident much to her surprise. "Thought so..." he said softly.

Quirking an eyebrow at him, Rin said, "Nani?"

Sesshomaru pulled slightly away from her and said smugly, "This Sesshomaru knew he could hug you if he tried hard enough despite everything."

"Indeed...And I'm glad it worked. But that still doesn't get you out of your promise to give me naked hugs," she teased.

He thought it over. "Agreed."

"Now who's the insatiable one?"

He kissed the top of her head. "This Sesshomaru...?" he deadpanned.

Rin sighed. "Come; let's hurry home as I'd really like a naked hug..."

"Hai...So does this Sesshomaru," he said as he broke their embrace and they hurried home...
Sign up to rate and review this story