Categories > Celebrities > Dreamstreet > Someone To Hold Me Tonight

Hooked on You

by lyssaleigh 0 reviews

Category: Dreamstreet - Rating: R - Genres:  - Published: 2012-05-16 - Updated: 2012-05-17 - 1055 words

1Exciting
"Hey did you really enjoy the show on Friday?" Frankie asked me bright and early Monday morning while I order my Awake tea at Starbucks.
"Yes I did. Don't know why you would dedicate a song to me though..."
"Because I like you." He was so forward and it stunned me. "Would you go out with me tomorrow night?" Well Matt and I are not exclusive yet...but him and Frankie sorta know each other...this says danger all over it! You know what, I am going to give it a go.
"Sure sounds great!" I replied to him.
"Awesome. I will pick you up at 7 then." He smiled and held the door open for me as we made our way to the subway.
"Alyssa, please come here." I heard my boss call me from his office as I walked past.
"Good morning Joe." I told him when I entered the room.
"Morning, please have a seat." I sat down in the chair in front of his desk. Wonder what this could be about. "I heard you were at the Angels and Kings show Friday night."
"Yes I was." Where was he going with this
"Even had a song dedicate to you." I again replied with a yes. "What's your opinion about him?"
"He is good. Had Avery smooth voice and kept the crowd entertained." Was my reply.
"Did you like him?"
"Yes."
"Good I want you to sign him. The way people are talking about this kid he is going to be the next Justin Timberlake!"
"Are you serious? That's crazy!"
"Now do whatever it takes to make him ours."
"Yes sir!" I saluted him and we laughed.
"That is all." He said. "Dismissed." We laughed some more.
"Oh sir before I go, did you decide to sign Open Till Midnight?"
"That's the kid with the blonde hair?" I nodded. "Yes we'll sign them. You want to handle the paper work?"
"Yes I will take care of it!" I beamed. I took the paper work from Joe and returned to my desk. I got on my phone and called Matt. "Hey drop your plans for tonight. I'm taking you out. Be ready for 7!" I told him. I didn't even give him a chance to object. How was I going to make it through the day with this exciting news?! I did and Matt and I sat at Mars 2112 restaurant.
"You're all giddy tonight. What's up?" He asked after we ordered.
"Gah! I can't hold it in anymore!" I took a deep breathe before i stated. "You're signed." I smiled at him.
"Now way?" I nodded. "That's great!" He beamed and gave me a big kiss. "Thank you so much!"
"You're welcome but it was your pure talent, irresistible charm, and stunning good looks that got you the job!" He came around the table and kissed me to the moon!
"I've gotta call the guys."
"I have the paperwork so whenever yinz want to come in and sign let me know." I informed him when I caught my breathe.
"We can stop by tomorrow if that's alright."
"Thats perfect, what time?" We discussed the rest of the details until our food arrived. Then we switched subjects.
"Sorry about Frankie and I on Friday night."
"It was fine. Did you two work everything out?"
"For the most part." he told me. "But I would really love if you don't hang out with him." oh great here's the disastrous part.
"Oh I would love to but my boss wants to sign him. I'm seeing him for work tomorrow." He thought about it for a moment.
"Work is fine, of course but Lyssa I really like you. I want to be with you."
"Aw I do too Matt! But let's wait a little longer. I want to focus on getting Frankie signed. And them I'm all yours." I smiled as did he. Then he laughed.
"Alright. I just know Frankie and he's bound to do something if he hasn't already." He laughed. Oh if he only knew.

I found myself sitting across from this Italian hunk Tuesday night. He took me to this little Italian place.
"This is really nice place. How did you find it?"
"It's my uncle's restaurant." He smiled
"Ah so is this where you bring all your first dates so that the meal is free?" I joked with him.
"Haha no." He got serious. "It's where I bring potential girlfriends so they can get approved." He told me. Approved? His uncle has to approve his dates? Then he started to laugh and I joined in. "No my uncle is serving a new dish and he wanted my opinion so I thought I'd bring us here." Aw that was sweet.
"That's nice of you." I told him just as our orders arrived. It was a grilled chicken with homemade noodles and sauce. "So are you signed to any labels?" I asked changing subjects. He took a bite before replying.
"No, why do you ask?"
"My boss would like to sign you." I smiled. He didn't seem to thrilled. "If you want..."
"I'll think about it." He replied. I left the subject alone. We finished our meals with amazing gelato and found ourselves on my front porch to my home. As we talked I debated on wether to invite him in or not. He still has not said anything about the offer. Well maybe I can use his likeness towards me to my benefit.
"Would you like to come?" Not knowing what I was getting myself into. He replied with a sly smile.
"Yes I would love to." I unlocked the door and let him in first. I closed the door behind me and locked it. No sooner did I turn around his lips were upon mine. Damn this boy can kiss. I stopped him and led him to the nearest piece of furniture before my knees gave out. He laid me down on the couch and got on top of me. I felt his passion growing but this was all too soon. Then Joe's voice rang through my head. Do whatever it takes to make him ours.[//] I'll keep him happy and if it goes that far it goes that far. "You okay?" He asked me. I nodded and pulled him back into a kiss.
Sign up to rate and review this story