Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Personalised Stories?

Gerard looked at his little brother who looked extremely nervous. Mikey had already told him what he planned to do today. Gerard was just worried about the outcome. You see, Mikey wasn't always the calm cucumber he seemed to be. Gerard knew just how pissed off Mikey could get. How aggressive Mikey could be when things didn't quite go his way.

So when Mikey pulled on his jacket and shoes, Gerard waited about five minutes before pulling on his own jacket and shoes. He wasn't going to let Mikey hurt anybody. Especially not his best friend.

Unaware of what was going to happen that day, Emily walked downstairs into her living room and switched on her TV. She didn't know why she'd bothered to get dressed since she wasn't going anywhere. She rarely did. Emily prefered sitting at home watching TV or writing stories and poetry than going out and having large crowds of peopl take one look at her and judge her for the way she dressed and the kind of music she listened to.

Emily pulled out her poetry and was just starting a new one when there was a knock at her front door. Nobody else was home except her so she yawned, scratched her head then went to go and see who it was. She was surprised to see her best friend Mikey standing there "You never said you were coming over today." Emily said with a smile.

Mikey laughed "It's nice to see you too. Can I come in please?"

"Yeah, of course." Emily replied, standing out of the way so Mikey could come inside "Wanna go into the living room or up to my bedroom?"

"Let's go up to your room." Mikey said and the two of them walked upstairs together.

Emily sat on her bed and Mikey sat next to her "Is there a specific reason you came over?"

"Sort of. I wanted to talk to you."

"So talk to me." Emily grinned, leaning back against her bed "What do you wanna talk about?"

"Well... There's just... I wanted to tell you..." Mikey was bright red at this point, getting frustrated at himself because he didn't know how to say it "Emily, I think I'm in love with you."

Emily went bright red too.

At that moment, Gerard went opened Emily's front door as quietly as he could and stepped inside shutting it silently behind him. He hoped her parents weren't home because they'd more than likely kick his ass for sneaking into their house. But he had no other choice. He didn't want Emily or Mikey getting hurt.

Upstairs, also didn't know how to say what she was about to say "Oh Mikey... Th-That's so sweet... But well, the thing is... I kind of like somebody else."

Mikey's eyes filled with tears "It's Gerard, isn't it?" Emily thought about it then decided to tell the truth. Mikey at least deserved that. Slowly, Emily nodded. "That's always what happens." Mikey continued bitterly "Everyone always loves my perfect older brother and barely pays any attention to me. Because I'm not perfect. I'm just an asshole."

"No, you're not like that Mikes." Emily said, sitting up and looking at him.

"If I'm not like that then why do you prefer him over me?" Mikey screamed causing Emily to jump.

Emily got to her feet "Mikey, I think maybe you need to go downstairs and try to calm down or somet-"

She never got to finish her sentence because Mikey suddenly slammed into her sending her crashing down to the floor. He started scratching at her face and she screamed while trying to push him off but it was no use. Mikey was stronger than she was, always had been. Emily tried to squirm away from him but yet again it was no use, Mikey had trapped her between his legs.

From downstairs Gerard heard a loud thump and then the sound of Emily screaming. He raced up the stairs and into her bedroom "Mikey, stop it!" Gerard yelled, throwing his arms round Mikey's waist and pulling him away from Emily easily "Mikey, calm down! You can do this! Just calm down!" Mikey suddenly stopped struggling and burst into tears "It's okay Mikey, it's okay..." Mikey started sobbing into Gerard's chest while Gerard stroked his hair comfortingly "Why don't you go downstairs and calm down a bit, yeah? I'll stay up here and see if Emily's okay."

Mikey looked over at Emily and whispered "I'm really sorry." before turning away and running downstairs.

Gerard walked over to Emily and held out his hand to her. "Thank you." She mumbled, taking his hand and letting him pull her up off the floor.

He sat down on her bed and patted the space next to him. Emily took a seat next to him and Gerard told her "Please don't hate Mikey for that. He can't help it. He has anger issues, he'll be calm one minute then extremely violent the next. It's not his fault, he tries hard to control it but he just can't seem to-"

"How much of our conversation did you hear?" Emily suddenly asked.

"I didn't hear any of it." Gerard told her "I knew what Mikey was going to tell you and I knew you wouldn't feel the same way because you'd already told me you didn't. So I came here because I knew how Mikey would re-act."

"Oh. Well, thanks." Emily whispered "I feel so bad Gee."

"It's not your fault that you don't like him that way."

"I know but it's just... Well he asked if it was because I liked you and well, I said yes." Gerard's eyes widened and Emily continued "He said that everyone loves you because you're perfect and that everyone hates him because he's an asshole."

"I'm far from perfect." Gerard replied "He might believe I'm perfect just because I don't knock people out when I get upset." Emily giggled "... But you really like me like that?"

"Yes. I always have."

"Wow." Gerard breathed "It's just... I've always felt the same way. Emily... Would you wanna be my girlfriend?"

"I'd love to!" Emily grinned "... But could we keep it quiet for a while? I don't want to upset Mikey with it."

"Neither do I." Gerard smiled, taking her hand "A secret relationship."

"A secret relationship." Emily agreed before Gerard leaned over and kissed her gently.

[A/N] - This one didn't take as long to write but it is shorter? I am sorry D: Or maybe I'm just getting lazy? Nothing new :3 Anyway I hope you liked it anyway! :D
Sign up to rate and review this story