Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Personalised Stories?

"You remember the train times, don't you Love?" Ellie's Mom asked for what felt like the fifteenth time.

Ellie nodded "Yes Mum. I remember."

"Well just try not to get lost, okay?" Ellie's Mom bit her lip "I don't know whether I should let you go."

Ellie rolled her eyes and left the house before her Mom could pester her any longer. Nothing was going to stop her from going to that concert today. Her favourite band in the entire world, My Chemical Romance, were playing in London for one day only and she sure as hell wasn't going to miss it.

Ellie yawned. It was really early in the morning but she wanted to be first in line for the band. She'd be in London in just under twenty minutes by train and then it would take another five minutes for her to walk to the arena. Of course she'd have to sit outside all day by herself and most likely freeze her ass off but she knew it'd be worth it.

She brought her ticket for the train and sat down waiting for the train to arrive. 'It better not be fucking late.' Ellie thought grumpily as she pulled her iPod out of her bag and put her headphones in her ears and flicked through to My Chemical Romance - Our Lady of Sorrows. The train showed up before the song was over and Ellie was glad about that.

About half-an-hour later she made it to the arena and found there were about five people in the queue in front of her with tents. They'd obviously camped out all night. Shit, why hadn't she thought of that? She walked over and sat down next to the tent in front of her holding the group of five people.

One girl inside looked out at her and asked "Hey, do you wanna come in? We have room for about one more person?"

Ellie looked at the girl for a moment before saying "Yeah, sure."

So she squished into the tent with the group of people and the girl who'd invited her in smild at her and said "My name's Hollie. These are Jasmine, Jackie, Jenna and Olivia." She said, pointing to each of her friends "What's your name?"

"Ellie." She replied quietly. She wasn't quite used to people being nice to her. Lots of people picked on her at school so she was certain these people were only being friends so that they could laugh at her later or something.

But it wasn't like that. Since they were a long time, Ellie started to open up and soon it felt like she'd been friends with them forever. When Hollie got up to go and buy some hot drinks for all of them since it was January and freezing cold, she brought one back for Ellie and refused to let Ellie pay for it. Jackie ordered them all a dominio's pizza and Ellie and Jasmine shared a cheese and tomato one because both of them were strict vegetarians. "We're going to make it to the barrier, aren't we?" Hollie asked, bouncing up and down out of excitement.

Soon it was 7PM and the doors were about to open. The six girls all practically demolished the tent and abandoned the pound land blankets they'd brought that morning in a pathetic attempt to keep themselves warm. Hollie grabbed Ellie's hand "Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god!" She chanted, jumping up and down on the spot.

Ellie laughed at how excited she was. On the inside Ellie was just as excited as Hollie, probably even more so.

After what felt like a liftetime the doors finally opened. The girls had their bags checked then they all ran through the venue even though there were security guards everywhere telling them not to run at all. The six girls made it to the barrier in the middle "This is gonna be awesome!" Hollie squeaked before going red and admitting "Guys, I need to pee."

"For fucks sake Hollie!" Jasmine snapped.

"I'll hold your space." Ellie promised.

Hollie looked at her "Really?"

"Yeah, sure. Go! Quickly!"

Hollie grinned at her then ran off. People tried to get past Ellie to be at the barrier but like Ellie promised, she kept the space for Hollie. When she got back, Hollie threw her arms round Ellie "You're such a good friend!" Hollie cried.

Ellie laughed then turned her attention to the stage because the first support act was on. They were good but Ellie couldn't really get into them because she was desperately waiting for My Chemical Romance to come on. The second support act came on and Ellie felt like was going to burst.

The second support act left the stage. They were the last support band. My Chemical Romance were on next! Ellie pulled her camera out her pocket so she could record the moment they came on stage.

It felt like forever until they came on. Every so often Ellie got the sensation that the lights were going down for them to come on but each time it was just her imagination. So it came as a shock when the lights finally did go down and the entire crowd started screaming. Ellie was one of them.

Before she could comphrened what was happening, Gerard Way was standing directly in front of her singing Na Na Na. She screamed the lyrics along with him.

Halfway through the concert MCR started playing Thank You For The Venom. Ellie was singing a long to this as well when suddenly someone grabbed her from behind. It didn't take long for Ellie to realise she had been dragged into a large moshpit. Everyone in the moshpit was twice her size and extremely drunk. Ellie was scared and tried to get out but she couldn't. She turned to seek help from her friends but they were at the front and by now she was back in the fifth row.

Her eyes went hazy until she could barely see what was going on. In a desperate attempt to get help, she grabbed somebody's shoulders, pulled herself up and tried to wave to the security guards. She didn't grab their attention.

However she did grab the attention of a certain guitarist. The song was only halfway over but he was past caring. He pulled his guitar off and jumped down in front of the barrier and although the security guards tried to pull him away from the crowd, he shoved his way through the first two lines of people then pointed at Ellie and made gestures that meant he wanted them to bring Ellie forward.

Ellie herself barely knew what was happening. Her body was aching, her head was screaming. Then she felt someone shove her forward and then she was lying in somebody's arms.

That somebody's arms were Franks. He said something to the security guards then handed her to him. Ellie was carried backstage and Frank was lifted back onto the stage to finish their setlist.

About half-an-hour later Ellie's eyes opened completely and she was fully aware of what was going on. Her cheeks burned when she thought of what had happened. She hadn't even made it through the whole setlist. Her eyes stang with tears. The money she spent, the time she'd spent... All for half of the experience.

"Excuse me?" Somebody said to the right of her. She turned her head and found a security guard "Do you know this girl?"

Standing next to him was Hollie who was crying "Yeah, I know her." I replied groggily.

Hollie ran over and stood next to me "I'm really sorry, I tried to help you out of the moshpit but those guys were really big and I'm really short. Frank was really pissed off."

"Frank?" Ellie asked.

"Frank Iero! Don't you know what happened Ellie? Frank pulled you out of the crowd! He totally saved you!"

Ellie's cheeks burned again "I feel so stupid."

"Don't feel stupid. Hey, where do you live?" Ellie told her what town she lived in "We live about ten minutes away from there! My Mom's offered to give you a lift home since it's probably not a good idea for you to get the train home like this in case you pass out or something. I'll wait outside for you, me and the others are gonna go buy merch. Here's my phone number." Hollie passed her a small piece of paper with her number on it "Phone me when you're allowed out. I'll buy you a tee-shirt!"

Hollie waved then left the room. Ellie lay back against the bed trying to imagine what had happened. Frank had saved her? Ellie felt embarrassed but at the same time she couldn't help but feel lucky.

"How are you doing?" A male voice to her left asked.

"Fine, thanks." Ellie replied, thinking it was another security guard. But when she turned her head to look at him it wasn't a security guard. It was Frank Iero!

"I thought I'd come and see if you were okay." Frank said, sitting on the bed she'd been placed on "Those bruises look pretty bad."

Ellie tried to sit up, felt dizzy then laid back down "T-Thank you for pulling me out."

Frank smiled "No problem. You looked like you needed the help."

Ellie laughed "I wish I'd seen the second half of the concert."

"Would a signed tee-shirt make up for it? Off all the band?" Frank asked, holding it up.

Ellie tried to sit up again and this time achieved it "Really? You'd just give it to me?"

"Of course!" Frank said, handing it over to her "I'm really glad you're okay."

"So am I." Ellie giggled.

Frank held out his arms to her and she shuffled closer. He hugged her close "You got a ride home?"

"Yeah."

"Good. Just make sure you get home safe, okay?"

"I will." I paused before asking "Hey Frank... Do you think you could maybe follow me on Twitter?"

Frank nodded "Here, write down your Twitter name."

I wrote it down for him then he said "I've gotta get going. The band will be wondering where I am."

"Thank you for... Everything."

"No problem." He whispered. Before he left he gave me another hug and a quick kiss on the cheek.

I pulled my phone out of my pocket and phoned Hollie "You'll never believe who I just met..."

[A/N] - Sorry this took so long to upload! I really hope you liked it! I don't think it's quite what you wanted and if you want I'll write another one but I'll need a new 'What do you want to happen' 'cos I dunno if I wrote that right? :L Did you mean you and Frank go to the concert together or...? Because I just ended up writing this :3 And xxFamousLastWordsxx I'll have to upload yours tomorrow because it's 10.45PM and I have to get up at 7AM tomorrow for school :) But don't worry! I shall do it!
Sign up to rate and review this story