Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > can things get any worse? ch 1

im finally safe?

by cherise 1 review

time with gerard cant go well but mikey is his brother does this mean sam is safe

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Warnings: [V] [R] - Published: 2012-05-17 - Updated: 2012-05-18 - 1262 words

0Unrated
Sam POV

Gerard pushes me into the room and i fall to my knees. i begin to stand but the rooms spinning to much. Gerard bends down and rubs my shoulders. i flinch but dont dare to move.
"You have nothing to worry about. youre not alone tonight." he takes my arm and sits me on the bed.
i want so much to leave this place. to be alone just for one night. i was i could leave everything. Mikeys upstairs but he cant do anything to help. i glance around the room and see a boy huddled up in the corner.
"come here frankie." gerard says firmly, "you two probably know each other."
frank slowly stands and comes to the bed. i see blood dripping from his arm and i start to panic. he sits on the other said of gerard and they both look at me.
i move into the corner of the bed and whisper, "please... please leave me alone. please... im tired."
gerards eyes turn firey and frank rubs his back, "Its okay im here."
gerard pushed frank away and pulls me closer to him, "please..." i try to plead but he covers my mouth.
"if you dont want me surely you would like frankie. hes a whore just like you." frank flinches and looks away, "come frankie, i want you to have her first. she might be happier with you." gerard lays my head on his lap and strokes my hair, "you know you like it. just say it."
i stare past him at the ceiling and flinch when i feel a pair of cold hands movine up my bare legs. i squirm until he moves his hands away a moment.
"shes scared gerard... she doesnt want to." at his words gerard took out a rope and tied my hands to the headboard, "Gerard, must i do this?" franks voice stays calm as i begin to cry.
gerard nods and covers my mouth, "She will learn one way or another. she has no friends. this is all shes ment for. now do it!"
gerard pulls off my shorts and frank starts to rub my legs. i squirm and moan, "see she likes it too." gerard rubs his shoulder encouragingly, "and so are you."
frank moan abd lays over me. when her thrust i close my eyes and hold back tears. this isnt me. im not really here. im only watching this happen. he thrusts harder and i squirm. i want out of here. frank stops and looks at gerard who looks angry and annoyed
"you know what? how does making her do something she loves teach her anything. get up frank i want you under her." frank does as he says and lays down as he leans over me, "Ill teach you a lesson youll never forget."
gerard twists me around to tighten the rope and i moan in pain, "see i told you she likes it." he uncovers my mouth and kisses my lips, "i want to hear you scream." he whispers into my ear.
gerard thrusts in hard and i bite my lip. he does it again now forcing frank into me too and i let out a scream. after a while gerard takes something out of his closet and sits on frank and me again.
"sam... do you like pain?" gerard takes my chin forcing me to look at him as i eye the studded belt and shake my head franticly all hopes of leaving tonight gone.
gerard smirks as tears swell up in my eyes, "then itll be another lesson now wont it?" he takes the belt and rubs it down my side causing me to shiver, "you like that dont you?" i shake my head again.
his smile quickly changed to a glare. frank quickly moves out from under me as gerard turns me on my stomach and smacks my back with the belt.
"no!!" i scream in pain, "Please!!" he hits me again and again, "please stop!!" i cry out and bury my head in the pillows.
As he hit me over and over I tried to think of other things like the fact mikey was right upstairs. Theres no way hes related to this guy.
All of a sudden gerard turned me back over pressed the belt to my throat and thrusted hard. I screamed out in surprise and pain, “No!! please!!” I chocked out struggling to breath.
Gerard smirked, “you like it dont you?” I shook my head and he looked over his shoulder at frank sitting in the corner, “you like it?”
frank shattered and looked away from my pleading eyes as gerard moan and thrust harder, “you know... youre perfect for this.” I wince and close my eyes tight waiting for it all to be over.
When gerards finally done he goes over to frank and takes him by the arm, “time for you to go home sweety.” he forces him up and kisses his lips hard, “there will be another night and maybe the three of us.” frank quickly dresses and goes upstairs with them leaving me to lay there tied to the bed.
I hear the basement door slam and I know its okay to cry. My eyes start to water. I cried until I couldnt anymore. I stop when I hear the door open and close again. I whimper in hopes that it wasnt him again. I cant do that again.
Standing in the door way I see Mikey. He stares at me with red bloodshot eyes. I can tell hes been crying... more than I have thats for sure.
I open my mouth to try and say something but nothing will come out, “dont... im here...”
he tries untying me until we hear the bedroom door close. His eyes widen and quickly he dives under the bed.
“so...” gerard says, “ive never had one stay all night before... let me get those before your hands turn blue.” he unties the knot and I lower my arms.
I sit up and rub my wrists, “ill leave... I dont want to stay here.”
he smirks and lays close to me, “no its always nice to have someone here to sleep with.” he holds me close and I close my eyes tight, “goodnight.”
I lay still in the silence thanking about the fact that Mikey was so close. Safty was right under the bed he just has to take me out of this dark room. Gerard grip tightened around me and I shivered in fear. After a few hours passed mikey slid out from under the bed.
Sam... are you okay?” he takes my free hand and slowly pulls me away from gerard, “i have you now. I wont let this happen again.”
when im free from gerard grip mikey picks me up and carries me up the stairs. I feel the blood from my back seeping into the sleeve of his shirt as he carries me up the next flight of stairs.
When we go into his room my heads spinning too much for me to stand so I fall back on his bed, “oh no you dont.” he says grabbing my hand and pulling me up, “We have to wrap that sami.” he picks me up and takes me to the bathroom, “I can give you a shirt and shorts when im done.”
suddenly I feel a cold rag on my back causing me to shiver, “Dont... dont hurt me.” I whimper staring into the bath tub, “im so sorry.. I dont want to.”
Sign up to rate and review this story