Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > You'll Never See Him Again

Chapter 11

by Ravan-VanSlaughter 1 review

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama - Characters: Ray Toro - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2012-05-20 - Updated: 2012-05-20 - 344 words - Complete

0Unrated
Marco pulled the car up in the car park, he climbed out of the car with the others who both held onto Draven making sure he couldn't escape.
“Yo Sammy!” Marco shouted. A old looking man with a white beard walked out of a shed while cleaning a silver piece of machinery.
“Still on the run Marco?” He laughed.
“You know how it is.”
“You young kids today never learn.”
“I need to borrow one of your planes.” Marco said getting straight to the point.
“Am I ever going to see it again like the last one?” Sammy asked.
“Not likely.”
“Well take that one over there, it's old but it's fast.” He said pointing to a small dirty white plane with the American flag on the tail.
“I'll take it.” Marco said. “Once again Sammy you've saved my ass, here's a little something for you.” He said taking out a wad of cash wrapped in an elastic band.
“Always a pleasure doing business with you Marco.” Sammy smiled. He took the cash and placed it in his back pocket, he then took out a key and gave it to Marco before walking back into the shed finishing off what he was doing.
“Sammy's an old friend of mine kid, I don't ask him about his business and he doesn't ask about mine.” Marco smiled looking down at Draven who looked very confused. He had given up fighting and trying to escape, he knew there was no use, he would only be caught and punished again. After Rich had fastened Draven's seat belt he did up his own and waited for Marco to take off.
“Where are we going?” Draven asked trying to make a conversation.
“None of your business kid. Just keep your mouth shut, unless you want your cheek to match the other one.” Rich snapped. Draven sighed as the plane took off, he looked out of the window to see the ground and the surroundings shrinking, as they got higher and higher into the sky he knew no help was coming.
Sign up to rate and review this story