Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > You'll Never See Him Again

Chapter 10

by Ravan-VanSlaughter 0 reviews

"au revoir"

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Characters: Ray Toro - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2012-05-19 - Updated: 2012-05-19 - 965 words - Complete

0Unrated
The car pulled up outside the house, Ray and Scarlett jumped out and ran over to the door. Ray kicked it open holding his gun up reading to kill anyone who got in the way.
“You check the basement, I’ll stay up here.” Scarlett said. Ray nodded and did as she said. He opened the door to the basement and walking down the hard steps deep into the darkened room. His eyes widened when he saw Draven's school tie on the floor, he ran over towards it and saw the drips of blood splattered on it. Tears of rage welled up in his eyes as he picked it up.
“I'm coming for you Draven.” He whispered. He took a deep breath and ran back up the stairs. “Come on Scarlett, they're not here.” He said walking over to the door.
“Um Ray...” She said, he turned around to see her holding a piece of paper.
“What is it?” He asked taking it out of her hand. The paper was written in dried up blood, it read:
“You'll never see him again
M”
“Your brother has taken it too far now.” Ray growled as he exited the house. They both sat in car while Ray drove.
“Do you even know where your going?” Scarlett asked.
“Not a clue.” Ray mumbled. “Damn, they could have been gone for hours. If only I’d listened to the message instead of switching it off.” He slammed his hands on the steering wheel and took in a few deep breaths.
“Hey, hey calm down.” Scarlett said.
“This is all my fault.”
“Quit blaming yourself Ray, there was nothing you could have done. You've done nothing wrong.” She smiled. Ray pulled up outside Starbucks and sighed.
“I need caffeine.” He said. “Also, I want you to have this.” He said taking out a gun. “It's just in case you need it, you ever fired a gun before?”
“Only a water pistol.” Scarlett admitted. Ray laughed a little.
“Well it works kinda like one, only except it kills people instead of getting them wet.”
“Why are you giving this to me? I'm a criminal remember? I can easily turn on you.”
“Well I don't believe that.” Ray smiled. “Come on, we'll get a coffee and then figure out where to look next.”

Draven sat in the back seat of the car in-between Rich and Jacob. The cut on his cheek had split open again making the blood slide down onto his white school shirt also another stain was made from where the ropes cut deep into his wrists, his back was still stinging from where Marco and the boys and continuously whipped him from making the phone call. Marco continued to drive until he pulled up outside Starbucks.
“The usual?” He asked. Rich and Jacob both nodded. “Right, keep an eye on the kid and make sure he doesn't escape.”
“Sure thing boss.” Jacob said as Marco got out of the car. Draven's eyes widened when he noticed his dad's car in front of them.
“Guys, I need to go to the bathroom.” He lied.
“Not this time kid, your gonna have to wait until we get the airport.” Rich said.
“The airport?!” Draven shouted.
“Yeah, a place where your daddy won't think to look for you.” Jacob laughed. Draven tried to loosen the ropes on his wrists but it was no use they were too tight.
“Please, I really need to go to the bathroom.” He begged.
“Your not leaving our side.” Rich spat holding onto his shoulder.

As Marco entered the coffee shop he noticed Ray and Scarlett sitting at a table in the far corner. “That traitorous bitch.” He spat. “Three large coffees to go love.” He smiled at the woman behind the counter.
“Coming right up sir.” She smiled.
“Two large coffees.” The man behind the counter shouted. Scarlett got up and went to pick them up. Marco put up his hood and walked over to her, he grabbed hold of her waist and clamped his hand over her mouth before dragging her into the toilets. She tried to fight her way out of it but he was too strong. He dragged her into one of the empty cubicles and locked the door.
“Marco?” Scarlett gasped.
“What the fuck do you think your doing?” He hissed. “Helping out a copper are you insane?”
“What have you done to the child Marco?”
“Since when did you care about kids?”
“If you've hurt him your in for a world of pain and not just from me.”
“You like the cop eh? Is that why your helping him?”
“That is non of your business.”
“Well let me tell you something sis, bring that cop anywhere near me and the boys and it is you who will be in for a world of pain.” Marco spat. “Anyway got a flight to catch, au revoir.” He laughed as he unlocked the door and walked out of the toilets, he collected the drinks off the side and ran back outside into the car. Scarlett slowly walked back into the café area and made her way over to her seat.
“Ray we need to go.” She said.
“Where?”
“Out of here, now. Come on.” She said running out of the coffee shop seeing Marco's car speed off down the road. She climbed into the driver's seat and sped off the second Ray shut his door.
“Woah! Would you slow down, what’s your hurry?” He asked. She ignored him and continued to speed down the road, she pressed hard on the breaks when she noticed the car was no where to be seen
“Damn it! Lost them.” She hissed.
“Lost who?” Ray asked.
“You wouldn't believe me even if I told you.” She mumbled.
Sign up to rate and review this story