Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > You'll Never See Him Again

Chapter 9

by Ravan-VanSlaughter 2 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Characters: Ray Toro - Warnings: [!] [V] - Published: 2012-05-18 - Updated: 2012-05-18 - 614 words - Complete

0Unrated
Draven continued to shout until the door burst open. “WHAT!” Rich yelled.
“I need to go to the bathroom.” Draven said. Rich rolled his eyes and sighed.
“Fine, just as long as it shuts you up.” He growled. He grabbed hold of Draven and pulled him out of the dark dungeon like room, they passed a wooden coffee table with an envelop on it that had the houses address on it, a smile crept on his face as he placed his hand into Rich's pocket and pulled something out that he slid up his sleeve. Rich opened a dark wooden door and pushed Draven inside. “Now hurry up.” He snapped.
“How am I supposed to go with my hands tied together?” Draven whined.
“Not my problem kid, now just get on with it.” Rich hissed as he slammed the door shut. Draven ran up to the door and locked it so that they couldn't get in, he then pulled his sleeve open allowing the mobile phone to slip out. He smiled to himself and dialled a number into the phone.
“Come on dad answer the phone.” Draven whispered.
“Hey this is Ray, sorry I can't come to the phone right now but leave a message and I’ll get back to you as soon as possible.”
“Damn it!” Draven hissed under his breath. “Dad, it's me, I don't have long but I know where I am. The address is 67 Meadow Drive, New-” He was cut off by the bathroom door being kicked open, he let out a screech and fell to the floor making the phone slip from his grasp.
“So that's your game is it?” Marco hissed. “You'll pay for that you little brat.” He said picking him up.
“No! Stop please!” Draven cried, kicking him and punching him as hard as he could. Rich smiled and hung up the phone before slipping it back into his pocket.

Ray's eyes slowly flicked open as he lifted his head off the soft white pillow. He saw the sun peeking through the curtains.
“Morning sleepyhead.” Scarlett smiled sitting next to him, she placed a hot mug of coffee on the table next to him.
“What time is it?” Ray mumbled rubbing the sleep from his eyes.
“It's 11:40am.” She replied.
“Fuck, I better get up.” He said jumping out of the bed. After he got ready he switched his phone back on to see who called him the night before. He clicked on the voice mail message and listened to what was said.
“Dad, it's me”
“Draven.” Ray mumbled.
“I don't have long but I know where I am. The address is 67 Meadow Drive, New-” He was cut off by the sound of a loud bang making Draven scream.
“So that's your game is it!” A harsh voice asked.
“Marco.” Ray hissed when he noticed who the voice was.
“You'll pay for that you little brat!”
“No! Stop please!” He heard Draven shout. After the message ended the phone slipped from Ray's hand.
“Scarlett!” Ray shouted.
“Yeah?” She asked walking over to him.
“Draven's at 67 Meadow Drive.”
“Newark in New Jersey?”
“I don't know he didn't finish his sentence.” Scarlett nodded and sighed.
“Well come on then.” She said running out of the hotel room and towards the car. “Let me drive, I know where I'm going.”
“Fine, just get there fast.” Ray said climbing into the passenger's seat. Scarlett started the car and sped off down the road.
“Where just entering Newark now.” Scarlett said.
“Good.” Ray said pulling out a black Vektor sp1 pistol. He made sure it was fully loaded and then placed it back into the inside of his coat pocket.
Sign up to rate and review this story