Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Beg For Mercy

Detention

by lalatherapist16 3 reviews

Welcome to Detention. The worst two hours EVER

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero - Published: 2012-05-20 - Updated: 2012-05-20 - 776 words

0Unrated
Detention. Detention. The word shot fear into my very being.

I've never had so much as one tardy, but someone had hidden my shoes in gym. So I'd been blamed for jipping fifth period when I;'d really been looking for my flicking shoes.

I took a deep breath and opened the door. Two people sat there.

A teacher and a boy. The teacher gaped up at me. The boy didn't even move, his head resting on his arms.

“Up front, Ms. Harper.” the teacher murmured. In the small room, up front was next to he boy on either side.

I sat to his right. His brown eyes opened, the color of honey dripping over toast. I hid behind my hair as he closed his eyes again.

Oh god. Frank Iero. He and his friends are the jippers, fight-starters, back-talkers and nearly everything else.

“I'll be back at five thirty. Don't trash my room. Frank.” frank sat up and smirked.

“Eh. Maybe.” the teacher narrowed his eyes and left, locking the door behind him. “Douche.” Frank sighed and stood up.

I stared at my notebook on the desk, the pencil in my hand. With slow motions, I started to draw, humming to myself. “So, why are you here?”

Frank's question made me jump. “Uh....jipping. I was really looking for my shoes...” He smirked half way through my sentence.

I fell silent and looked back down. “C'mon! I don't bite. Well...” he trailed off with a low chuckle. When I didn't say anything, he whined. “Talk!”

“About?” I looked at him. “Look, Frank-”

“Do I know you?” he cut me off, pushing himself up from the floor. I stared as his jacket fell away from his toned arms.

“W-we've only been in the same class since we were eleven. “ he blinked. “We were partners in science last year!” I shouted slightly.

“Oh yeah! You're that super smart chick.” he smiled at me. I felt my cheeks burn. “But...” he tipped his head to the side.

“But what?” I asked, staring into his honey eyes. He stood and sat on the desk next to me. My heart raced behind my ribs, making me swallow to keep from choking.

“You, my dear, are too innocent.” he leaned forward, resting his hands on my desk. Oh god. “But, I';m going to change that.” he smiled again.

“What?” I gasped, truly scared now. “I-I-I'm not innocent.” my stomach clenched.

Gonna vomit. Don't vomit. God. Please not now. “Yeah, you are sweet heart.” My head was pounding, my hands clammy.

“I'm gonna be sick.” I whispered, the room spinning like crazy. I haven't felt this sick since my physics final last year.

How does he affect me like this? “Hey. Mary, calm down.” he touched my shoulder.

“Mercy.” I breathed, putting my head on the cold desk. I swallowed my fear.

“Then who the hell is Mary?” he asked, puzzled. I shrugged, scared to shake my head. “Oh well. Better?” he shook my arm slightly.

“Just give me a second.” I sighed, my long caramel hair falling over my face.

My head cleared slowly. I forced myself to recover from my panic attack and sit up.

I put my hair up and stuck my pencil through it to keep in off of my neck. “Why are you interested in me anyway?” I locked eyes with him.

He shrugged. “You're just....” he trailed off, his eyes falling slightly. “I don't know. You confuse me. But I still want you to hang out with us.”

I stared at him, confused myself. “You're gonna love the guys. And Joyce.” he beamed.

“The guys? You mean all those crazy guys who are always fighting?” my face paled. “Is that not why you're here?”

“Hey, we only fight people who talk shit. And no, actually. Security picked me up about a block away in sixth period. I'd gone to the alley at lunch and kinda lost track of time.”

I stared at him. “So you weren't actually jipping? He smiled at me.

“Were you?” I bit my lip on a smile. “See? We're already bonding.” he laughed, letting it fill the room.

I stopped hiding my smile. Our eyes met. “So.” he stated, his face going serious.

“So?” I raised my eyebrows, feeling better.

“I'm bored now.” he sighed and spun on the desk and fell into the seat.








New story. I have a lot more and I plan to get it up. My brother is supposed to be gone a majority of the summer, which works in my favor. I kinda based Mercy of my tiny Loli friend. Xp




Hugs and Formal Mondays,
-Lala
Sign up to rate and review this story