Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > They'll Never Take Us Alive.

five.

by skeleton_crew13 0 reviews

just a short filler. enjoy :)

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2012-05-21 - Updated: 2012-05-22 - 626 words

0Unrated


Sorry for the no update. I don't know.. things just came so all of a sudden and I had major writers block. This chapter is probably gonna suck, but for any readers out there that I are still reading this, enjoy (:



Frank couldn't help but be frustrated and angry at his sister. What had all that been about with Gerard? He didn't understand and his sister sure wasn't making a big deal out of it as she prepared herself for bed. It was almost two in the morning and they were just walking into their old room to sleep. They didn't know what they were going to do in to the morning, but with this reunion, there was sure to be something happening.

Faith walked out the closet after slipping into a tee and some shorts. She glanced at Frank, who was sitting on his bed, a face of confusion as he stared blankly at the wall in front of him. She had the feeling that he was upset with her. She had afeeling that it was because of Gerard. But it wasn't just her that was acting different. Frank was acting different too and she didn't find it fair that he could be mad at her for no reason.

She plopped down in front of Frank. Frank brought himself out of his thoughts to look at his almost mirror image. He smirked and she returned the gesture. Yes, he had missed his sister dearly. He had nearly fallen apart without her. They were truly one when they were together and Frank suddenly wondered how Faith managed to go on with her life without him. Had she felt the same? He ignored the negative thoughts just as Faith was about to speak.

"I missed you, Frank." She whispered, looking down at her lap. Frank chuckled and ruffled her hair.

"Missed you too, sis." He said. Faith looked up and smiled.

"Are you mad at me?" she asked. Frank suddenly grew serious but tried to play it off. He shrugged his shoulders. Faith reached over and gave him a soft push in the shoulder. "Don't play. Tell me. You have been giving that stupid look all day. What did I do?" she insisted.

Frank thought back to Gerard. He couldn't tell her. He didn't want to be one to tell her, but he also didn't want to be one comforting her when she found out on her own. God, why was this so difficult? There had to be an easy way around this. And he knew for sure that Mikey, Ray, or Bob wouldn't tell her either. They knew if they told her, she sure as hell would get up and leave again. It was only Frank that she truly trusted with these kinds of things.

Frank sighed.

"I guess I'm still kinda mad at you for leaving." He told her, half lying. Though he really wasn't so mad at her anymore, it was pretty much the only logical thing left to say. Faith's eyes glistened with sudden tears. "No, no, no. Don't cry, Fai. It's okay. I'm over it. Just... you really tore me down, ya know."

Faith stared at her brother, she didn't want to know no more. She wanted things to go back to normal while they were back home.

"I'm sorry, Frank." She apologized. Frank hugged his sister and told her to let it go before he started crying. Faith giggled as she pulled away and wiped a bit of her tears away.

"So, this Bob person... how did he come into the picture? What happened to that asshole, Matt?" she asked, changing the subject, before things got too dramatic.



Okay. Ending this here. Sorry ): but next chapter will totally be worth it (:
Sign up to rate and review this story