Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > can things get any worse? ch 1

hevean help us

by cherise 0 reviews

sams safe... for now but how long will this last?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Characters: Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2012-05-24 - Updated: 2012-05-24 - 547 words

0Unrated
mikey POV
"its okay sami you dont have to do anything anymore. im here now." i finish her hair, pick her up and lay her in my bed, "you can sleep on my bed and ill be on the floor." when i lay the blanket over her she shivers and kicks it off, "its okay sami. im here. dont worry."
i take a blanket and pillow from the closet and lay by the bed on the floor. sam stares at the door like shes waiting for gerard to come back.
"sami hes not coming back. youre safe now." i say trying to get her to sleep.
sam looks down at me with worried eyes and nods, "im fine... youre here now." she slowly closes her eyes and slows her breathing.
i watch her for a while before deciding to try and sleep myself. as im on the verge of falling asleep i hear a door slam downstairs. sitting up and looking at sam her eyes shoot open and she curls into a ball whimpering.
"no mikey please dont let him get me. hes mad. i dont want to go." she pleads.
i go to the door and look at her, "you just stay here. ill take care of you." i open the door and go downstairs.
"where is she?!?" gerard yells, "shes mine! i paid for her!" he grabs a hand full of my hair and pulls me back, "where is she mikey way?!?"
i bite my lip and hold on to his arm, "gerard... please leave her alone..."
"whats she to you?!? you hate whores!" he yells into my ear.
i hold back tears, "shes my friend! let me go she needs me!!"
gerard shoves me to the floor and runs up the stairs. i run and follow close behind. when he opens the door we see sam sitting in the corner of the bed holding her knees. when she sees gerard at the door her eyes widen and start to water.
at gerard moves toward her i step in front of him, "gerard! just leave her alone! shes had enough!" i yell and hold sam.
gerard stares at us with firey eyes, "Mikey, get away. i paid for her and now i can do whatever i want with her. now give her to me now!"
"No!" i yell and hold her tight, "Shes my friend!"
gerard grabs her arm and pulls her off the bed and onto the floor, "Get up!youre mine tonight!"
she scrambles to her feet and stands still, "i.. im sorry. im tired..."
"Come!" he yells pulling her out of my room, "Youre staying downstairs with me!"
as he pulls her out she starts to cry, "please gerard shes scared down there!"
gerard shoves me into my room and locks the door, "ready?"
as sams cries get further away i pound on the door until my fists bleed. when i can know longer hear here and run out of energy i lay on the floor against the door and wait for morning.

sorry this section took so long ive been so busy lately but the next one will have two points of veiw and after this next one i have nothing prewritten so it might take a bit longer. sorry everyone.
Sign up to rate and review this story