Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > InFrontOfMyInnocentEyes

InFrontOfMyInnocentEyes

by neveraskmyname 0 reviews

MCR aren't in the story for a while. Killjoy themed. Three girls fight with Hero's

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Fantasy - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [V] [?] - Published: 2012-05-25 - Updated: 2012-05-25 - 346 words

0Unrated

Cosmic Candy ran her fingers through her hair. The sand was dry today and had managed to get in-between every single strand of her hair. The sun was beating down and she could see her skin was burning very quickly; they needed to find some shade.
“Time to get up!” she muttered as she delivered a light blow to Rainbow Lightning’s chest. LL let out a sigh but she soon rolled over and tried to gain some knowledge of where they were.
“We are in zone six and we need to get moving, the dracs are probably less than a mile behind us” The thing was, they all knew that they could fight, they just couldn’t be bothered. They were all to exhausted after the injuries that had occurred 3 days ago. It was more keeping their heads above water than facing up to their demons.
Silver Shotgun was sat in the driving seat, ready to go. She looked as if she had seen a ghost when they jumped in the car. She stared as they waited impatiently for the car to start.
“What is it?” Cosmic Candy finally spoke.
“That cut on your head looks absolutely terrible, we need to go back. I don’t care about the dangers; we are seriously running out of supplies and it’s too hot to keep sleeping outside.” There was no disagreeing with Silver when she had put her foot down and anyway, she was right. They thought the blood flow would stop Cosmic’s cut but it kept dripping and LL’s make-do stiches were starting to loosen.
“But… but it’s so risky going back there. We don’t know what has happened since we left” Lighting said as she squeezed into the back of the Trans-Am.
“Yeah, that’s more reason to go. And anyway what would you rather do? Go back there and face a small risk or stay here and starve from the lack of supplies we have” Silver Exasperated and then revved up the engine. “Ready?” Lighting and Cosmic nodded.
“Ready”
Sign up to rate and review this story