Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Only Hope For Me Is You (Sequel to Forbidden Love.)

The Only Hope For Me Is You (Sequel to Forbidden Love.)

by RedNight 0 reviews

IT'S HERE! The title doesn't have much significance in the story but anywho! This one is a sequel to Forbidden Love so I suggest if you haven't read it that you do then this will make more sense. T...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2012-05-25 - Updated: 2012-05-25 - 330 words

0Unrated
A/N: If you havent read Forbidden Love the prequel to this i suggest you do as it wont make sense if you just start reading this. if you have already read forbidden love then please enjoy!

Frank POV!!!

I sit with my head in my hands. Silent tears fall to the floor. I haven't slept properly in weeks and I feel dead.
The hard wood chair I've been sitting on for hours begins to give me a sore ass. I wipe my eyes, stand up and walk over to the window.
The heart monitor beeps behind me keeping a steady rhythm. That's good it means he's ok. I turn and look at Gerard. He looks so peaceful. His hair is fanned out on the pillow and his chest moves up and down from breathing. I walk to him and place a hand on his cheek.
"Hey Frank." Mikey says walking into the room. I look up to see Ray and Rhiannon. Rhiannon is Mikeys girlfriend. They have been together for over two years, well before I met Gerard.
"Hey guys." I say half waving.
"Well give him it Mikey." Rhiannon says. She has long bleach blond hair and she is very tall. Mikey walks up to me and hold out a wrapped parcel.
"Happy Birthday Frankie." He says. I take the parcel from him and smile. I peel away the bright paper to reveal a pair of red skinny jeans, eyeliner and a Iron Maiden t-shirt.
"Aww thanks guys. You really didn't have too." I say hugging them all. Rhiannon gives me a kiss on the cheek when she hugs me.
"Uh here's mine." Ray says handing me a small present. I open it and inside is a set of guitar picks.
"Sweet." I say hugging him again.
"We wanted to get something nice. Since your birthday was probably not going to be great." Mikey says.
"Well thanks. I'm happy as long as we are all alive and breathing."
Sign up to rate and review this story