Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > *Fallen*

Falling Forever

by yorgismorgi 3 reviews

**

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama,Fantasy - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Published: 2012-05-25 - Updated: 2012-05-26 - 860 words

5Exciting
Frank's P.O.V.

I rapidly flicked through the pages of the newspaper to find page 9.
I didn't care about the stupid advertisements, or all the un-important stories that were there. I was hell-bent on finding out what could happen to the Fallen Angels, or more importantly, Gerard.

I stopped at page 9, and started reading.

"Sightings of odd-looking Angel-like creatures have been reported worldwide, recently.
As far as we know, only a few people have come in contact with one, including local New Jersey resident, John Stone, who shares his story with us.

"It was around 3am when I was driving home on a quiet road from an over-night shift at work, and I saw this girl lying un-conscious in the middle of the road, like she had been hit by a car."

There were no on-coming cars, so I quickly pulled over, and walked up to her, and started to get out my phone to call an ambulance. When I got closer, I noticed she had these strange black wings."

At first, I thought it was some kind of crazy hallucination, but clearly these "wings" of hers were real. They were firmly attached to her body. I ran back to my car, and floored it.
It was like nothing I'd ever seen before."

This was crazy. I knew this was definetly going to attract publicity. A shiver ran down my spine, as I kept reading further.

"Police are intruiged to see what these creatures are. Police stations are now rewarding $30,000 to someone who can turn in one of these mysterious beings."

I felt my blood go cold. People would do anything for money, even capture an innocent Fallen Angel, like Gerard.
I couldn't even bear the thought of it.

"Gerard, you need to see this..." I called out, while he started to walk over to me.

"What's up." He asked.

"Look." I said, while I faced the front of the newspaper to him.
I watched as his eyes scanned the paper, and then his face went ghostly-white.

"Frank, we gotta go." Gerard murmured, as he quickly started walking to the door. I followed him out, while Ashley didn't even seem to notice us leave...

Gerard's P.O.V.

I briskly walked home, while Frank trailed behind me.
I couldn't believe this was happening.
We had been on the run from Andy for a month now. He seemed to have calmed down, and hasn't been pestering me for not killing Frank.

But when he hears about this news story, he's going to want Frankie dead more than ever.
He's just terrified that Frank will tell the press about the night in the alley. The night where it all started...

I finally reached my apartment, and unlocked the door as we both walked inside and slumped onto the couch.

"Gerard,what are we going to do about this?" Frank asked.

"I don't even know where to start."
I replied.


We awkwardly sat there in silence for a few minutes, not knowing what to do or say.
I didn't want to face the whole situation.
Its days like this that I wish I was just an average boy, living a normal life.
I wouldn't have to deal with Andy,or whole Fallen Angel thing.

Before I could get deeper in thought, my cell phone started to ring. I dug my hand into my pocket, and fished out my phone. To my surprise, it was an unknown number calling. I was in two minds whether I should answer it or not. I decided it wouldn't hurt to answer it, so I did.
Stupid mistake.

"Hello, Gerard." A deep voice said. I felt the adrenaline rush through my body, sending shivers down my spine. I realized who it was.

It was Andy.

"Oh, h-hi Andy, what's up?" I stuttered.

"You know exactly what's up." He snapped.

I started to panic. I had no idea what to say.

"You're not going to kill the boy, are you?" He asked.

"N-no..." I muttered.

"Just what I had suspected. I thought I could trust you, Gerard. Now there's a big cash reward for anyone who finds a Fallen Angel, your so-called sweetheart is going to bust your secret. I know you've probably gone and told him about the Fallen Angels." Andy said, angrily.

"Frank? He wouldn't do that to me, Andy. Why can't you understand that?!" I said, starting to feel the anger boiling inside of me.

"I'm not just going to stand here and watch the Fallen Angels be captured, and sold, or whatever.He's going to be dead the next time I see him." Andy growled, before hanging up.

This was turning into a huge mess. I've put Frank in even more danger, now.

"Gerard...who was that?" Frank piped up.

"I don't wanna talk about it right now, I'll tell you later." I said, while Frank nodded.


This was all my fault. I should have just said "no" that night in the alley, when Andy asked me to kill Frank.
None of this would have happened.
Now that Andy has his death glare set on Frank, life is going to get harder.....much harder.
Sign up to rate and review this story