Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

Faster! Harder!

by KilljoyKid 6 reviews

Rated for implied bed action. Mikey just wants quiet, but Frank and Gee are being really loud. He doesn't want to know what they're doing... how will he make them shut up?! Frerard oneshot

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Published: 2012-05-26 - Updated: 2012-05-26 - 329 words - Complete

1Hot
A/N: It’s so warm D: So... I tried watching the Exorcism but my sister made me turn it off... So I’m writing this. It was a HP fic over on fanfiction.net, but I’m rewriting it as a Frerard. Enjoy ;) P.S It’s not very long...
XoxoxoDetonaterGirlxoxoxO

"Faster. Faster! Come on! Faster!" Fran screamed shrilly.

"I'm going, I'm going!" Gerard replied, red in the face from the effort.

Mikey cringed. He was afraid to go over and pull back the curtains on Gerard’s bunk for fear of what he might be interrupting.

"There! There! COME ON!" Frank screamed. The following moan was disturbing. Mikey didn’t want to know what was going on.

“Harder! PLEASE!!! FRANK!” another moan. Gerard was a loud motherfucker. Usually they didn’t do...well, that when the others were on the bus. Mikey now knew why.

Finally, after an especially loud moan that was from Frank (who knew such a small man could make such loud noises?!), he had enough. It wasn't anything he hadn't seen before. He had walked in on them once and... well, he didn’t want to repeat it. Besides, Frank and Gerard were well known for PDAs- they made fangirls all over the world scream and shout. He braced himself and yanked back the curtains... only to find the two playing driving video games. He sighed, relieved.

"Guys, just SHUT UP and DRIVE!" He yelled, then pulled the curtains together again. He grinned at the sudden silence, thankful his prayers were answered, when-

"Left. LEFT! I SAID LEFT!"

It was going to be a long night.

A/N: So, basically this was one of those “mp3 drabbles” type things where you put your music player on shuffle and write to a song. This was before I found a way to delete all the shite stuff on my mp3 and put My Chem songs on. The song was Shut up and Drive by Rihanna...
Sign up to rate and review this story