Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Auditions anyone? :3

Auditions anyone? :3

by XEvil_AngelX 6 reviews

Fall Out Boy/Panic! fic that I want YOU to be in

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2012-05-25 - Updated: 2012-05-26 - 349 words

0Unrated
So I was watching "A Little Less Sixteen Candles, a Little More Touch Me" by FOB and I was thinking "this would make a really good fic"
I want you to be in it; not because I am horrible with OC's (I am not half bad I think..)
but I want your style in this.

My Idea is this
3 Gangs
-Pete's Gang (A.K.A good guys)
-Brendon's Gang (A.K.A bad guys)
-Survivors gang (A.K.A the ones who support the gang of their choice)

So what I need is

Part-
Name-
Nicknames (like and hate)-
Looks-
Personality-
(for the vampires)
How did you turn into a vampire?
Were you willing?
Do you like it?
(For the survivors)
How the hell did you survive?
What do you help with the most?
Any particular stratagies when fighting?
Which gang do you want to be in?
Anything else?

Oh and by the way, I might add some love intrests into this; so when revewing, add in who you wanna be with (one person for each, cause they are going to be guys who don't cheat)...(oh and the survivors are the rest of the band members)
Thanks guys :)
Xo Sam xO

A/N okay, so reading through the auditions (which sound freaking epic) I saw, a lot of vampires (not all of you have to be a vampire)..and people wanting to be one of the boys love intrests (like Patrick and Spencer; really 2 people said that...not a bad thing at all) but if you want that love intrest, survivors gang (not a vampire; preferably a human ('cause I ain't going all twilight with the vampire/human relationship) but if not, I DON'T CARE (anyone? I for one like that song a lot)..oh and I need some names for the gangs (I fail at names, trust me) so if you do..YOU GET A VITRUAL COOKIE! and maybe something to help with the title (if I keep getting auditions like this, I might have results up later) thanks for reading my authors (rant) note (rant)
Sign up to rate and review this story