Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Auditions anyone? :3

Partial Results, slight concerns

by XEvil_AngelX 8 reviews

Title says it all

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2012-05-26 - Updated: 2012-05-26 - 435 words

0Unrated
So I'm now on my mom's computer (opposed to my laptop, which is being a stubborn shit and fucking up at the moment)
Back to the story idea
Staight off, I'm trying something new; having the love intrests to hook up LATER than just 2 chapters (really I tried before, and it would be like "Ch. 1 they meet" and "Ch. 2 BOOM they hook up"
So none of that, okay? (Sorry 'bout that, in my opinion it is moving too fast)
Results but FIRST
The rest of the band members (I.E Patrick, Andy, Joe, Ryan, Jon, Spencer..sorry if I miss anyone from the bands) are survivors (and Patrick is the gadet guy) (really random here, but I am going to be using stuff they said from the behind the scenes video)
The survivors, ARE NOT HUMAN, nor are they taking sides with Brendon (and William, I don't know how he acts, so he is another member of the gang) and Pete.
All in all; I preferably don't want to pair up vampires and humans..but I won't change your part if you don't want me too (so lets say you told me that your person is a vampire; I will keep it that way and make do)..oh and I need what you wear and your people's personalities.

Results (at the moment)
Pete's Love intrest- Avwn (no offence but is it spelled like that? How do you say it if it is? Sorry) Gray (A.K.A PartyPoisen)

Brendon's Love intrest- Yaria Arias (A.K.A Mrs.WayBeckett)

Patrick's Love Intrest- Rebekah Anne Sharp (A.K.A Obessive-Fangirl)

Spencer's Love Intrest- Michelle Alice Reid (A.K.A MySuicideInSilence)

Ryan's Love Intrest- Rose lee Johnson (A.K.A bloodbunny15)

Like I said, if you want to be a vamp. (not a helpful survivor, oh and by the way..they do play a large part in the story)
Maybe I will post a chapter later tonight (not like every audition involved sorry)
but I do need more (not everyone needs to be a love intrest, that's your choice but I am adding 1 more, 'cause I feel like it)
If you have seen the video, the part when the music stops and it shows a group of vampires and a girl, vampires yelling "KISS HER KISS HER!" and all that, while Pete is freaking out not doing it
Who want's to be her!? (Big part, she will be counted as a survivour)
wait, about earlier (I am not really big and keen on the vampire/human relationships, but I would like one human couple in this).
Thanks bros :)
Sign up to rate and review this story