Categories > Original > Romance > Daydream Believer

Chapter 1.3

by Mojo-Risin 0 reviews

....

Category: Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor,Romance - Published: 2012-05-27 - Updated: 2012-05-28 - 192 words

1Ambiance
"I'm closing the shop in ten minutes." I announced. "Dang, I gotta beat feet. My cousin Dexter moved into town and I promised I'd help him unpack." Micky said as he patted my shoulder, "Can I have raspberry muffin before I go?" I got him his muffin and he left after saying his good byes. "I'm going back home... I don't feel too well." Mike said solemnly. "You don't want anything?" I asked. "No, not today, An." He said, "Thanks anyway though." He leaned over the counter and kissed my cheek and left. "Well I have a date." Davy said as he finished his muffin and with that he was gone. Peter smiled at me, "You're really pretty." He said softly. "Thank you." I replied. He stepped closer to the counter, "So where are you from?" He asked. "Rio, Brazil." I replied as I plucked at crumbs on the counter top. "That's cool. I've never been to Brazil, what's it like?" He said slowly warming up to me. "It's warm and bright. Kind of on the poor side but still nice." I said as I took off my apron, "Time to close."
Sign up to rate and review this story