Categories > Original > Romance > Daydream Believer

Chapter 1.4

by Mojo-Risin 0 reviews

....

Category: Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Published: 2012-05-27 - Updated: 2012-05-28 - 191 words

1Ambiance
I went about the store shutting everything off. "Do you need help with anything?" Peter asked eagerly. "You can fix the chairs for me." I said pointing to the chairs by the tables. I put away everything and then put the leftover muffins in a brown bag. "I'm finished." Peter said stacking the last chair on the last table. "Great! Thank you!" I cheered as we walked to the front door. I locked the door and we began walking. "Wanna go down to the beach and eat these?" I asked holding up the bag of muffins. Peter grinned, "Sure, that sounds fun." He chortled. When we arrived at the beach, we sat down in the sand and I opened the bag, "Pick one." I said. "He looked in the back and pulled out a bran muffin, "Oh man." He said blandly. "What?" I asked curiously. "I don't like bran muffins." He replied as he looked down at the muffin. "Try it." I coaxed him softly. "But bran muffins taste like cardboard." He spat. "I pulled the muffin from his hand and held it to his mouth, "Open up." I said firmly.
Sign up to rate and review this story