Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The road to recovery. (Or so we think...)

Chapter 19

by KobraBlaze 2 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2012-05-28 - Updated: 2012-05-28 - 933 words - Complete

2Exciting
Hi again. I hope this chapter will be better than the last one. That was kinda boring... So enjoy

Chapter 19
Pete's POV

"Hey, Wentz! Did you do it?" I hear Aaron's voice boom from down the corridor. The smirk is noticeable from miles on his face and I return one quite the same to him.
I stroll down to him and nod.

"Yeah, the idiot believes me. It's hilarious." Personally, I feel kinda bad but hey, it's funny all the same time!

"Perfect" He almost growls and laughs along with us all. "That kid's gonna die inside." He sneers. Okay, to be honest, I've never been one to take part in something like this but when Aaron gave me the idea, I couldn't resist. That kid is gonna die.

I can't wait.




The next class, the teacher comes in and I can't help but notice the empty seat at the back. The teacher takes the roll call and calls his name, but no one replies.

Shit! I glance over at Aaron who is looking as frustrated as me.
Either, the kid is sick.
Or already got a beating and is bleeding on the bathroom floor.

The last option is the one I should hope for but for his sake, a part of me wishes he's sick. Just so he can escape this.

I know it seems like I'm taking both sides here but Aaron is my friend and this is a genius plan. But the kid really trusts me And I do have a heart...
Plus his brother scares the shit out of me sometimes.

I decide to text him.
"Hey Mikearoni, where are you?" But before I can hit send, the door swings open and Mikey steps in with a bruised eye. Already.

"Where were you Michael?" Ms. Cronin snaps at him as if his day wasn't bad enough. And I'm about to make it a Hell of a lot harder for him. Something I begin to regret.

"At the office." His shy and almost inaudible voice squeaks out and he winces as he sees everyone smirking and giggling at him. His head drops down to the floor again and he makes his way down to the back of the classroom. Everyones head following his bruised and battered one.

I see the grin playing on Aaron's face, the whole thing just fueling him for more revenge that he doesn't deserve. The more I see Mikey's Hurt face, the more I want to stop the plan. But I know it's too late for that now... Mikey looks up at me and I offer a small grin. In return, he gives a forced upward movement of his mouth. One that doesn't mean anything because he thinks he doesn't mean anything.

The bell rings for break and I'm pulled out of the class by some of the lads to discuss what happens. I don't want to hear a single word but I have to go along with it. Aaron would kill me now if he realised what I was thinking.

"Okay, so when he walks into the changing rooms before P.E., we say it okay. Adam you know why to say, right?" Adam nods along, Grinning about the role he has to play. It's kinda sad really. But I'm no fucking better.

"And Pete, you know what to say?" Aaron asks and I say "Yeah" trying to sound as uninterested as possible.

When P.E. class comes we pile ino the changing rooms quickly and wait for Mikey. When the door opens, the room goes quiet. Then Adam speaks.

"That's him, that faggot who was all over Pete. Sick emo bastard." He chuckles to himself and everyone else laughs. Mikey looks shocked. His wide eyes search the room for mine.

"Yeah, what the fuck was that about, fag? Do you think Pete actually was into you? Hah, Guys he believed it." Aaron adds making Mikey almost break down and collapse. He spots me. Me not doing anything to protect him, to stand up for him, to help him. Instead, I just go along with it. "Who the fucking hell would want a gay prick like you? That's right, it was all a joke." Aaron's eyes full of fire, watching Mikey who's head is still trying to get over the first line.

That's just it though. It wasn't really a joke. From their point of view, yeah, it was but in my point of view, it became a little bit more than that. I saw how interesting and cute and sweet and thoughtful Mikey is. And I also saw how broken and used and trodden down on he must feel. But I walked myself into that one myself.

Mikey's eyes stare straight at me, the look of pain and sadness obvious but oblivious to everyone else it seems. The whole room starts laughing.

Mikey turns and bolts out the door before the tears fall from his eyes.
"Mikey!" I shout but the door slams behin him and everyone continues to laugh harder. I run outside the gym and see Mikey's faint figure sprinting away, down the road.

Just gone.

And I'm never gonna get a chance to get him back.

Not from Frank.

Not from Gerard.

Not even from Mikey.




*




Shit! I don't know if I've gone overboard with this. Was it a bit too unimagineable? (Is that even a word) I don't know. Please leave a review of what you think and rate it. Thank you to everyone who has been reading it and leaving such kind reviews. I really do appreciate them! Thanks! :)
Sign up to rate and review this story