Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The road to recovery. (Or so we think...)

Chapter 18

by KobraBlaze 2 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2012-05-27 - Updated: 2012-05-27 - 1095 words - Complete

0Unrated
Hi. This was I expectantly my last day of 3rd year (And then I have exams) and I spent most of it at a funeral so it was quite an eventful day. Let's see how his turns out! I hope it will be okay.

Chapter 18
Mikey's POV

I'm so scared.

Scared of what Frank will think of me.

Scared of what Gerard really thinks of Frank.

Scared of losing them because then that will leave me with one person who will actually care.

And he's driving me home right now, while trying to calm my slight panic attack down. I really can't control myself at all. I don't want to feel all shakey and nervous. I shouldn't be. I'm going home to my brother who, as Pete says, loves me no matter what. Pete's always right, but I can't see Gerard wanting me back.

Pete rubs my back and says "its okay". I know he's always right but how can this possibly go well. He pulls up out in front of the apartment block. I stare straight ahead as he gets out and opens my door. I can feel my hands trembling and I begin to pick nervously at my nails, a habit I took up every evening after school years ago waiting for dad to return home.

I step out of the car slowly and then Pete takes my hand. He leads me up the stairs and he knocks on the door of the apartment. It opens within seconds to a teary-eyed Gerard, who's face is turning quickly from worry and sadness to anger and frustration.
Then, Frank is up beside him looking as if he was about to loose it.

"Mikey." Gerard says sounding relieved yet while throwing dagger eyes at Pete there's a touch of danger in his voice. "Are you okay?" He hugs me. I can tell he does care about me. He really genuinely sounds concerned and Frank adds to it.

"Mikey, we've been so fucking worried."

He senses Gerards fury and continues. "But I'm sure you've been fine with Pete right?"

"Yeah. We took the day off school and just... relaxed." Pete agrees probably making matters worse.

"Why don't we go inside Mikey?" Frank takes my hand. I look back at Pete who is glaring at Frank as if he's gonna kill him. I begin to sweat again and shake. I lie down on the old couch and Frank sits down beside me.
I hear the door close. Gerard must be talking to him. This makes me feel even more nervous. I shouldn't have let him kiss me. I love Frank.
But does Frank really love me?

"Mikes, it's okay. Relax. Okay? What happened? What's wrong?" Each question I ask myself a hundred times in my own head wondering what really is going on.

"I don't know Frank. I'm confused."

"If it's about what happened earlier-" He pauses and smiles at me before planting a gentle kiss on my lips. "I love you, no matter what, sweetness. You understand that?" I nod my head.

I feel a huge weight off my shoulders yet another one twice as heavy pound on top of me because I think I'm in love with Frank and Pete. No, I know I'm in love with Frank but I'm not so sure with Pete. Frank pulls me into his lap and I realise how much I missed him. How much I missed Frank's love and attention because I thought I was in love with someone else.

"I love you too Frank."

"Are you sure you're okay?" He asks me. Why is it always him asking me that? Why don't I ever ask him? He's always wondering if Im okay an if I'm not he always makes it better. I never know when he's upset. I never ask him because I'm stupid and only worry what's going on around me. I don't take the time to make him or Gerard happy.

"Frank, how don't you ever get sick of me?" I ask him, staring up at him. He looks confused and I explain more.

"Like, you're always cheering me up and helping me and I never do anything for you."

"Because, Mikey, seeing a smile on you're face after knowing what you've been through makes me satisfied enough knowing I have one tough kid who is brave enough to put a smile on his face for me." He smiles at me. "C'mon, show me that smile sweetness." I grin at him. He makes me feel so special, like he thinks there's something good inside of me. But we're yet to see that...

"That's it!" He puts his forehead against mine and we stare into each others eyes. I feel so guilty for what I've done.

I hear the door slam and Gerard walks in looking frustrated and ready to pull his hair out. But his slumped shoulders show that he's lost an argument. Probably between him and Pete. One that I would have hated to listen to.
He looks over at me and comes over to sit opposite me.

"Mikey, look nothing happened last night between Frank and I. Nothing. I swear. I know you love him and I would never go behind your back like that and neither would Frank. I know it. Just please know that." I nod my head, not making a sound, knowing he has more to say.

"And I know I haven't been nice or fair to you lately and I'm really sorry for that. It's just... I don't want you getting hurt. I should probably back off a little but you're my baby brother Mikes, and I hate to see you sad or hurt. It breaks my heart." He stares gloomily at the floor. His head rises a little when I move.
I stand up and sit beside him and then he hugs me like we used to years ago. He means this, I know he does. He shouldn't have to but he does.

Frank joins us and I feel as if this is who I belong with but I still can't deny those feelings for Pete.

"I love you guys." Gerard says with a smile on his face.

"I love you too." Frank and I say simultaneously.




*




Hello again. Sorry this is short and crappy. I just can't write these days. :( Anyway please leave a review and rate, Rate, RATE! Thank you very much for reading. I hope my next update will be better. :)

Sorry I thought this went up last night but it didn't so... here you go!
Sign up to rate and review this story