Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The road to recovery. (Or so we think...)

Chapter 17

by KobraBlaze 3 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2012-05-23 - Updated: 2012-05-23 - 510 words - Complete

2Exciting
Hello guys. I'm sorry if this isn't really any good. I was at my cousins funeral today and the burial is tomorrow so that has been on my mind. I hope it's okay.

Chapter 17
Gerard's POV

I'm sat here on the couch opposite Frank in my apartment, waiting for Mikey's voice to answer. It's been alnight and so far today and he hasn't talked to us. I can guess where he is but I can't know that he's safe. I need to explain to him what really happened. It was just Frank comforting me. Obviously, my thoughts were elsewhere at that stage, thinking about how cute Frank is. But that's something that's staying in my head. Frank clearly didn't enjoy it half as much as I did. The way he told Mikey nothing was happening sounded like he didn't like it at all. But of course you would have to say that to your boyfriend who thinks you're cheating.

In all honesty, I can understand how Mikey thinks it. He barely understands why Frank is going out with him anyway. He's probably thinking that Frank just used him. Poor kid. We need to talk to him. Before Pete finds out.

"Hello?" I can hear a muffled answer.

"Hello. Who's this?" Frank asks an puts his phone on loudspeaker.

"Pete. You're Frank Iero?" Slight annoyance in his voice with a tone of disapproval.

"Yeah. Is Mikey there?"

"Yeah. He is." There's a pause and we wait for Mikey to reply.

"Can you put the phone onto him?" Frank getting a bit aggravated by the smart-assed punk on the other end.

"If he wants."

We hear muffled noises and soon Mikey's wary voice comes through.

"H-Hello?" He sounds hurt and lost an scared. I grab the phone from Franks hand.

"Mikes! Thank goodness... We didn't know where you went. Are you okay?"

"Yeah. M'fine." His small voice mumbles and he sighs.

"Okay. Look, how about I pick you up? Where is Pete's house exactly?" I question him.

"... Gerard..."

"What?" I reply impatiently.

"C-Can I not s-stay here a-a little longer?" A coldness rushes through my blood and I feel like I've just been dumped by my own brother.
Am I not good enough?

I think I'm loosing my baby brother. To a self-centred dickhead.

"But Mikes, why don't you come home and we can look after you?"

"Pete can look after me just fine-" He is interrupted by Pete. "Look Gerard, he's okay! I'm not gonna do anything."

"Pete, you sure as hell aren't going to do a thing to my brother because if you do then I'm gon-"

"Just shut up. Please..." I'm surprised at the outburst which came from Mikey, himself.

The line goes dead and then I look up at Frank. His eyes are fixated on the floor.

"I think I'm losing him, Frank." I say and he doesn't even move his head but says

"Me too."




*




Awfully short I know and I'm really really sorry. Thanks for reading and I would really appreciate a review. Or a rating! :)
Sign up to rate and review this story