Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The road to recovery. (Or so we think...)

Chaper 16

by KobraBlaze 2 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2012-05-21 - Updated: 2012-05-21 - 1055 words - Complete

1Ambiance
Hey, I hope this is alright. I decided to do a chapter in Mikey's POV but these are usually my worst ones so I apologise if it's bad. But go ahead and enjoy it anyway! :)

Chapter 16
Mikey's POV


I was afraid. Of losing my big brother and my boyfriend. They can't have been doing anything at all. I'm just overreacting and acting stupid. But they were so close together and Franks arm was... was around Gerard.
In a friendly way.
Too friendly.
They're best friends, they're allowed.
But how do I know they're only best friends?

I'm driving myself crazy with this. I just wish it would all stop. That I just didn't get up at that time to find them like that. Or get up at all. Ever. Life for everyone would be so much easier. I've made Gerard and Frank mad by shouting at them. I lost my temper and control of my mind. I shouted at my brother.

My brother who managed to put up with my stupid behaviour for years and then I shout at him and tell him to fuck off. After him putting a roof over my head and looking after me and cleaning me up everytime I got hurt, you'd think I would repay him with some respect.

But no, I'm just some clingy loser who'd be better off in Hell.

Okay, I must admit. That was even a bit harsh on myself but I do deserve it.
And now my only friend wants to help me but I just push him away.

"You mean, you and Frank are together?" Pete's voice is a little shocked with a bit of disappointment in it that confuses me.

"Y-Yeah. Well, I don't know now." I sigh, trying to think of what position Frank and I are in.

"If that fucker isn't here to help you then, sweetie, he isn't worth it." This surprises me. Frank does care about me. I thought Pete saw that himself. But then again, why isn't Frank here to help me like he usually does? Why is it Pete helping me?

Because that's just it. Frank is sick of it and Pete is just too kind and generous.

But what he does next shocks me completely and my mind gets completely confused.

Pete kisses me.

It was quick but felt like a lifetime.

I was panicking and confused so I just let him.

An I'm glad I did, because I liked it.

And That's what makes me feel really bad. I'm in love with Frank, not Pete. Pete's just my friend. But I did enjoy that kiss.

Fuck, I'm so confused.

We stare into each others eyes trying to comprehend just what happened. Pete looks guilty but I don't think he regretted it.

"Sorry, Mikes. I don't know... I don't know why I did that. I know you're with Frank and I shouldn't have gone and kissed you liked that. I guess I just love you, Mikearoni. I'm really sorry." He apologises.

"Pete, I-I... I shouldn't o-We can't..." I sigh heavily, trying to understand everything that's going on. "I mean, I kinda... liked it." I stare down, ashamed of myself.

"You did? Wait, Mikes don't you love Frank?" He asks.

I simply return a nod not wanting to even reply.

"O-Okay, well we can just forget I even did that so, yeah?" He suggests, making me feel stupid for thinking it was real.

"Uh... Yeah. Okay." I squeak out, trying to keep back the whimpers.

How could I have been so stupid?! He just wanted to make me feel better that's all. He wouldn't love me. He's just my friend. My friend that's too blind to see how much of a fuck up I am. I mean really, who would decide to run away from the 2 people you thought love you the most at 6 A.M. and end up almost unconscious on some of the dodgiest streets in Belleville?
Just a retard like me.

He keeps his eyes on me the whole time but I stare intently at my shoes in the tense silence. Should I ask to leave or is that being dramatic? Do I just stay and Forget about it all like he said and try ignore what could be possible feelings I have for him? I'm lost.

"Mikey, you okay now?" He asks, sensing how upset I still am.
I shouldn't have rang Pete this morning. I should have just let myself rot against that wall.

I take a second to answer.
"...Yeah." I reply, the tone in my voice dead.

"Is that really what you think, Mikes? Because I can tell you're not happy yet. And it's my job to make you happy. I'm being serious. Do really just want to forget about the kiss?" He asks.

I raise my head and I notice a tiny smirk playing on his lips. Does he not want to forget it? It would make sense if he did. But now I'm confused as fuck.

"You haven't forgotten it." I answer, making him think of a reply.

"I didn't say I wanted to." He winks at me and I feel like I just won $1 million dollars but Pete is worth so much more than that. I can tell.

"I think I love you Pete."

"And that's why it's my job to look after you Mikearoni. Because I love you too."



Suddenly, my phone rings, bringing me back to reality and the reason why I can't love Pete because my boyfriend is calling me and I should answer it.



*



Hi. Am... I know this seems to be cut a little short, but I just found out some very shocking and upsetting news and I can't think straight. So I'm sorry if it wasn't any good. Also, I just wanted to say that I've recently realised I have two weeks before my Junior Cert starts and I haven't opened a book. That's why I haven't been updating half as much And my future updates may be slow aswell but I promise it will be finished once my exams are over and I burn my books. Mwhahaha! Thank you for reading. Please leave a review of what you think. That would be sooo nice! Thank you again to the people that have been reviewing. It helps an awful lot! :)
Sign up to rate and review this story