Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The road to recovery. (Or so we think...)

Chapter 21

by KobraBlaze 1 review

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2012-05-31 - Updated: 2012-06-01 - 490 words - Complete

0Unrated
Hello. This should be part of the last chapter but I wanted it to be separated for some reason...

Chapter 21
Frank's POV

I've had a bad feeling all day for some reason. Like somethings wrong. I feel sort of empty. And I can tell Gerard's on edge too. I don't know what it is. I hope Mikey's okay. I mean what could have happened to him. Pete's there to protect him. He should be fine. I hope.
I sigh and all of above runs through my head a hundred more times before I begin to panick along with Gerard.

Right now, we are sat in my car outside his Mikey's school, waiting for him to come out. He usually does take a while. To get past the jocks, to struggle with his locker, to clean up the cuts I know he tries to hide from us but he's never 20 minutes late unless something happens.
I really know something is wrong when I see Pete being clapped on the back by some other guys, cheering him on. It better not involve Mikey.

Gerard and I get out and walk up I him.

"Pete! Where's Mikey?" Gerard spits at him, trying to be s civil as he possibly can.

"Uh... He uh... He said he was going home early during science." His voice wavers and he keeps his stare in the ground. Then, he looks up suddenly with a look of shock lashed across his face.
"Wait, is he not at home?" He asks.

"No. Why the fuck would we be asking? What do you know Pete?" Gerard's tone raises and catches the attention of some others. One of the comes over.

"It was so fucking hilarious. Mikey's face. And then he just ran. Pete, I can't believe you actually tricked the dumbfuck!" The jock chuckles.

Gerard looks as if he's going to strangle the person closest. I'm still a little confused. What happened?!

"Fucking leaving my brother alone Wentz alright." His fisted-hand punches Pete across the face and he turns back to the car. I follow him.

"Where would Mikey go if he was really really upset Frank?" Gerard asks me.

I begin to catch on to what's happening but I still don't really understand.
"Well... I don't know. Oh! Theres a bridge I took him to before. He really likes it there."

"Well then drive there. Now!" Gerard says in an almost demanding-like voice.

I speed through town and we go through a forest. I see the bridge ahead and I speed up to it.

The site we see is nothing I would ever imagine happen in this place.

Mikey swinging slightly from the pillar.





*





Hope that was okay! The ending is getting close! Also I just wanted to say that I won't be able to update until Monday night cause I'm going up the country and I won't have wi-fi. So yeah. Rate and review! Thank you for reading!!! :)
Sign up to rate and review this story