Categories > Games > Resident Evil > Raccoon City High

Chapter Three X_X

by ZombieSlayer333 0 reviews

Only a bit of chapter three. Not finished yet.

Category: Resident Evil - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2012-06-01 - Updated: 2012-06-01 - 274 words

0Unrated
Chapter 3 

"Claire! Hurry Up! I have a job interview today! I need to get in the shower!" Chris banged on the bathroom door. "Hold your horses!" Claire tumbled out of the bathroom in her red towel. "Finally." Chris walked in the bathroom and slammed the door. "Geez." Claire walked toward her room. She turned the knob but the door didn't open. "Why won't my door open!?" Claire pushed against the door. Still, the door wouldn't open. "Oh great. Im gonna be late meeting up with Sherry!" Claire slowly walked down the stairs peeking around corners in case anyone was there. Sometimes, Chris invited Carlos over to go fishing or hunting. But, why would he be here? Chris is going for an interview. "Claire! What are you doing!?" Jill exclaimed. "Trying to find you! I cant get my door open. Im supposed to go shopping with Sherry!" Jill sighed. "Come on." Claire followed Jill up the stairs. "Here." Jill did a back flip and kicked the door. It flew open. "Thanks Jill! Your the best!" She gave Jill a tight squeeze. 
****************
"Thank You Mr. Redfield." Chris shook the man's hand and exited the office. "So, You get the job?" Jill asked following her boyfriend out of the 2 story building. "They said they'd call me back." Chris got in his jeep and slammed the door. "Oh, I-I'm sorry." Jill closed the passengers side door. "Why are you sorry?" Chris said. "Well, when they say they'll call you back, It usually means you didn't get the job." Jill looked away from Chris to stare out the window. "Nah, I def got it." Chris glared at Jill. "Alright."
****************
Sign up to rate and review this story