Categories > Games > Resident Evil > Raccoon City High

Raccoon City High

by ZombieSlayer333 0 reviews

Just read. I'm not good a symmarys. Thanks :)

Category: Resident Evil - Rating: PG - Genres: Romance - Characters: Albert Wesker,Chris Redfield,Claire Redfield,Jill Valentine,Leon S. Kennedy,Rebecca Chambers - Warnings: [!!!] - Published: 2012-06-01 - Updated: 2012-06-01 - 1093 words

0Unrated
Chapter 1 

Claire Redfield grabbed her bag from the couch. She walked through the door and headed out to her brother's jeep. He unlocked the doors as she pulled the handle. "Thanks for bringing me to school now." Claire said buckling her seat belt. "I would rather bring you to school then send you on that bus. Anything coulda happened." He smiled to her. Claire turned her head to look out the window.  The sky was as bright as could be. The grass was greener than ever. She loved when it looked like this. It put her in a good mood. "Oh i love this song." Chris reached for the volume nob. It was Remedy by Seether. About five minutes later, they reached the school. Raccoon City High. They both stepped out of the jeep. Claire breathed in the warm spring air. Chris walked to the school doors, with Claire following closely behind. 
****************
Later that day at lunch, Claire grabbed her food and sat next to her boyfriend, Leon Scott Kennedy. "Hey Claire." Leon said turning to her. She smiled. He was captain of the football team and went to the gym in his free time. "Hey." She replied, taking a bite of her apple. Leon got a greasy pizza that tasted like cardboard, and Claire got a salad. She shook her head, looking toward him. Pig. The sauce was all over his mouth. "You have sauce everywhere." Claire giggled in her little girly tone. "How bout you clean it?" Claire knew what he meant. He wanted a kiss. "You got a napkin, do it yourself." She turned away and continued to eat. "Whats gotten into you babe?"
****************
The bell rung. Claire stood up from her Biology seat, and started toward her locker. When she arrived, Luis Sera, Leon's best-friend was waiting for her. "May I help you?" She said glancing toward him. His hair was jet black and he had a spanish accent. Thats why all the girls liked him. Also, he was best-friends with one of the most popular guys in the entire school.  "Leon told me to give this to you, beautiful." Claire couldn't help herself but blush. "Okay. Thanks Luis." He winked and walked away.  She opened up the note slowly, afraid of what she would see. When it was fully open, she read, "Claire, meet me at RCCS." Claire folded up the note and shoved it in her pocket. The note wasn't bad.  All it said was meet him at Raccoon City Coffee Shop.
****************
Claire stood in the center of her walk in closet. "What should I wear?" She asked herself. About ten minutes later, she decided on a black tee-shirt, a pink vest, a pair of bootcut jeans, and her brown leather boots. After getting ready, she walked out into the living room were Chris and his girlfriend Jill Valentine sat. Jill was basically a sister to her. "So, how do I look?" She spun. "Why are you all dressed up?" Chris said lifting an eyebrow. "Well, I was hopping you would let me go to the Coffee Shop to meet Leon." Claire smiled. "Claire, I don't think that'll be safe." Chris stood up. "B-but, thats not fair!" Claire argued. "As your guardian, I think it is!" There was silence for a couple moments. "Why do you have to be my guardian! Your only a year older than me!" Claire started out the door, when Chris tugged her back. "Well, its not my fault I'm your only family member alive!" It was true. Claire and Chris were the only people alive from their family. "C-Chris, let her go. Do you remember how you felt when your father wouldn't let you come see me?" Jill rubbed his back, calming him down. He knew Jill was right. "Okay, you can go, but be home by nine o'clock." Chris sighed and fell back on the couch. He was just a little to overprotected of his baby sister, and his only family member. "Thanks Jill." She hugged her and ran out the door. "Wow, no thanks for me." Chris pouted. "Well, i did talk you into it."
****************
Claire walked into RCCS. She looked around for Leon. She spotted him talking to a lady dressed in a long red dress. The lady had jet black hair and it was a choppy look. "Hey Leon." Claire said walking over to him and the lady dressed in red. "Oh, h-hi Claire. You know Ada from school right?" Leon said standing from the booth. "No. I dont belive we've met." Claire raised and eyebrow. "I'm Ada. Ada Wong." Ada reached out to shake hands with Claire, but she pulled away. "Leon, I thought we were here on a date. Why did you invite her?" Ada said not looking at Claire anymore, but at Leon. "What!?" Claire exclaimed. "Yeah, can i talk to you outside Claire?" Leon stood up and walked towards the Coffee Shop door. Claire glanced at Ada, and Ada smiled back. Claire followed him out the door. " So, Claire." Leon started as she pushed the door open. "I've been meaning to tell you this. Um... How should i put this? Oh yeah. Im breaking up with you." Leon finished speaking and walked back inside. He left Claire, all by herself, crying alone on the pavement. "Are you okay?" A boy asked walking up to her. She looked up. The boy was only a little taller than she was. His body was slim and he had ginger colored hair. The clothes he wore didn't match at all. He wore a yellow shirt, a blue jacket, and army print jeans. "Yeah, I'm fine." Claire said wiping her eyes. "My name's Steve Burnside." He smiled and helped Claire off the pavement. " Im Claire Redfield. You look familiar." She studied the boy. "Ha. I should. You probably seen me around school." He answered scratching his head. "Yeah, your always hanging out with that Rebecca girl." Claire replied smiling. "Rebecca Chambers." Steve let go of Claire's hand. "So is she your girlfriend?" Steve shook his head awkwardly to Claire's question. "God no! I would never date one of my best friends!" Steve's lips turned into a straight line. "Oh sorry. I didn't know." Claire said and started walking down the concrete sidewalk. "Wait Claire!" Steve yelled and rushed after her. She stopped and turned around to face him. "See you at school? Maybe we can do something sometime?" Steve smiled and handed her a piece of paper. "Heres my number." Claire took it happily and continued on her way.  
****************
Sign up to rate and review this story