Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco

I need help

by TheBalladOfChristian 9 reviews

Or advice or something I'm really scared. Just anyone please help me.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2012-06-01 - Updated: 2012-06-01 - 205 words

0Unrated
Ok so a few nights ago I was at a party snd someone slipped something into my lemonade. I'm usually a heavy drinker but I didn't know anyone there so I decided not to. Anyways I took a test this morning... and uhh... I don't really know how to put this so I'll just kind of- I'M FUCKING PREGNANT. I honestly don't know what to do. I've only had sex once and that was almost a year ago. I'm really scared. How do I tell my parents? Josh and Andrew are going to kill me, my boyfriend's going to leave me, and I have no clue what Cameron's going to do to me!

I need advice. How do I go about telling them all, besides Cameron seeing as how she'll probably see this, also should I just you know get the thingy that I can't say that start's with an A and ends with bortion? I will not give it up for adoption, that may be the best choice but remember I was adopted and it mentally fucks you up. You feel like you were never good enough for your real parents so they gave you up.

Please, please. Anyone help. I really need it.
Sign up to rate and review this story