Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Greek Myth I'm Doing for English

Greek Myth I'm Doing for English

by Bella_Jinxx 0 reviews

Not MCR, but I need you guys' opinions..

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Angst,Drama,Fantasy - Published: 2012-06-02 - Updated: 2012-06-03 - 552 words

0Unrated

-1996, across America-
13 extraordinary children were born that year. They all had one secret that combined them- they were the sons and daughters of the Greek gods. Each god went down from Olympus to Earth, where they met their respective partners and procreated. Hades and Ares decided that their children would pose as twins. The children were split up so that they would not meet each other until a destined time. That ended up being moved forward a little....
-Sixteen years later-
"Jago, c'mon, you've gotta get up now.."
Jago Alex Ross hated new schools. And today, he had to face another.
"Jago! Mom's getting impatient!"
His twin sister, Jada Kaitlin Ross, sat on his bed, her platinum blonde hair tickling his skin.
"Mmmf.... Five more minutes..." Jago had not slept well that night, dreams of war amongst immortals raged through his sixteen-year-old mind.
"No!!" Jada had finally had enough. She pulled the stripy blanket off her brother's pale body.
"JADA!" The tall boy was hit by a pillow.
"Get dressed. School starts soon" was all he could get out of his sister. Jago sighed and trudged to his closet. One of the reasons he hated school was that he always got bullied or criticized for what he looked like. He was pale, thin and tall, with raven-black hair that reached halfway down his neck. People often mockingly told him he looked like a teenage Dracula. In truth, he was not a teenage Dracula but a teenage Hades. When he was born, Hades had manifested a piece of himself into the boy. Jago had never been told of his father, and his mother Nicolette, who preferred to go by Nicky, was going to keep quiet about him. She, of course, knew Hades was her son's father, and Ares, the god of war, was Jada's father. That was where she got her slightly aggressive nature and her extreme skill at fighting from. Jago, like his father, was dark and moody.
"Morning, Jago," Nicky greeted her son as he entered the cosy kitchen.
"Morning, Mom." He sounded tired.
"Excited for your first day at a new school?" As much as she knew it would not happen, Nicolette Ross wanted to make her precious son feel as if there was a glimmer of hope in a new school.
"Mom. You know me well enough by now." This was the answer that the brown-haired woman had been expecting.
"Just try, Jay? Please?" The use of his nickname was a hard blow to Jago. It was only ever used when his mother or sister REALLY wanted something from him.
"I'll try not to screw everything up as I always do," he said as he laced his Converse and slung his bag over his shoulder. Forcing a smile at his mother, Jago left his house to walk to Aiden High in the drizzling rain.
*
"Aiden High? I wanted to send him to a good private school," Hades scoffed indignantly as he watched the boy from a crystal ball.
"Shush, brother, I'm watching him," Zeus glared at his brother. The iciness of his glare was affected majorly by the amount of grapes bulging from his cheek.

[* This will be chaptered. Please rate and review, I have to hand this in in two weeks and I need your opinion...

Thankies!!
Sign up to rate and review this story