Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Greek Myth I'm Doing for English

Chapter Two

by Bella_Jinxx 2 reviews

Um.. Next part.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2012-06-02 - Updated: 2012-06-03 - 606 words

0Unrated
Ashley Rubeun Sirius hated school. He was bullied for being shy and quiet. He was bullied for something else too, but he'd never say it. He was bullied for being smart. He was bullied for just about everything. He blinked back a hot, angry tear and stood against the large oak tree about a block away from Aiden High, his sanctuary and at the same time, his hell. It was where he hid from them. Them being Dominic Celt, Jak Xavier and Roma Julius. They were his tormentors, his torturers, and their shadows were nowhere to be seen. Ashley sighed and dug his iPod from his bag. Checking to make sure the three bulky boys were gone, he pushed his earphones in his ears, selected "Come as You Are" by Nirvana and began to stride through the icy bullets of rain shooting down from the sky. He became so focused on the music pounding in his ears that he didn't notice the short girl in front of him. He tripped over the girl and fell onto the cold, wet concrete.
"Ow."
"Oh God! Here, let me help you up. I'm so sorry, seriously, I'm just so clumsy.." The girl rattled on and on, not letting Ash say anything. He took her outstretched hand and raised himself up.
"I-I'm Ashley. Ashley Sirius."
"I'm Jada. Jada Kaitlin Ross. Do you know where Aiden High is? Me and my brother are starting today and I have no clue where to go." She grinned and it was only at that small mention did Ashley realize there was another person. He was tall and pale, the rain matting his dark hair. The girl- Jada- had blonde hair, but not blonde like the girls at school. Her hazel eyes twinkled whereas the boy's were icy blue and showed no signs of emotion at all.
"Jago. Jago Ross." His voice was low and smooth- rather like chocolate. In truth, Jago enchanted Ash more than he liked to admit.
"A-Ashley. Ashley Sirius." To hide his blush, Ashley shook his chestnut-brown hair over his face, only leaving enough room for one violet eye to peep through. His eyes were intriguing, they were not blue or brown or green but purple- a light violet to be exact.
"Y-you wanted to know where Aiden High is?" Ashley spoke up, his voice filling the murky air around him. Jada nodded, her hair getting damper by the minute.
"Come with me," he said shakily. He set off down the chewing gum-speckled sidewalk, the brother and sister duo close behind. Ashley's eyes were darting round the streets, making sure that the three massive silhouetttes were nowhere around. He glanced over his shoulder to make sure that Jada and her brother Jago were still following him. He groaned when he saw the looming white building in front of him.
"Is that it?" Jada's bubbly voice mixed in with the rain. Ashley nodded.
"Impressive," Jago drawled sarcastically. You haven't met the people in there yet, the caramel-haired boy thought unhappily.
"Lighten up, Jay, it'll be fine!" It was quite obvious that Jada was the more optimistic twin. He pushed through the wrought-iron gates and entered the building, slopping through the darkened shadows as if he were a ghost, a shadow.
*
"Poor boy.." Athena wiped a tear off her cheek. Demeter nodded in agreement.
"My poor son... I hope that Jada girl can help him," Demeter sighed.
"She will. She's my daughter," Ares said. Usually the goddess of the harvest did not trust Ares but when she saw the gleam of truth in the god's dark eyes, she knew he was being sincere.
Sign up to rate and review this story