Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Scribblings of a teenage rebellion.

Harsh awakenings

by Thekidfromyesterday 3 reviews

Jade comes round, but what will happen?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2012-06-03 - Updated: 2012-06-03 - 957 words

2Exciting
Jade flew open her eyes and sat up. She was sat on a bed in a hospital like room. She didn't remember how she had got here and she didn't know why she was here, but that didn't bother her. She felt...nothing. She wasn't curious, or worried, happy or sad. She was just there. And she didn't not want to be there nor did she want to be there. She felt something telling her she had to be at home so she stood up and walked up to a curtain and peeled it back. The room was empty. Jade walked to the door at the other side of the room, opened it and exited the room. She found somehow she knew the way through the identical corridors despite not ever being here before.

But, in around 5 minutes she was through a door and onto the deserted streets. She began to walk along a side walk knowing that home was the correct place to be as suddenly a car came hurtling round a near corner and stopped next to her. Slightly alarmed she stepped away from the car and pressed against a wall. A tall, blonde boy emerged from the car and ran up to her.

'I'm really sorry to have to do this Jade.' he said before grabbing her with one arm and opening the car door with another. He threw the struggling girl into the back of a car where two other guys were seated.

'Help! Help! Help!' She screamed throwing punches and kicks through the air, one collided with a boy’s head and he began to bleed.

'She's got it bad' One of the guys in the back of the car said.

'Yeah, well, so did you Frank' said a guy in the driver’s seat with jet black hair down to his shoulders. The boy who had spoken first shot him a glare.

'Woah, dude. Just give her the shot'

The guy Jade assumed to be called Frank pulled out a needle and jabbed it into her arm.
'Help! Hel, he, help...'

Jade felt herself slipping back into the darkness. The last thing she saw was Frank mouthing sorry to her.

When Jade woke up she was in the back of a car. She sat up, feeling a little groggy and noticed she wasn't alone; there were four guys in the car with her. Wait, she knew them. It took her a minute to fully come round until she realised it was her four friends, Frank, Gerard, Ray and Mikey.
'Hey' Gerard greeted her. 'You've been out for about two hours'

'I-I have? Out, where exactly?' She asked. The four guys chuckled.

'Out cold' Gerard smiled.

'Right, yes. May I ask why?' Jade asked again.

'Ray, explain to her, we've got to get to Dr D' Gerard mumbled, he pulled up the break of the car and put his foot down.

It took about half an hour but, Ray explained everything that had happened to her and at the end Jade was completely speechless.

Until the questions started to bubble up in her mind.

'so, they drugged me because I'm in the right school year. But, wait, Ray. I'm not of testing age yet am I?' Jade asked.

'It doesn't matter about your age, it matters where you're up to in society' Ray answered.

'So why wasn't he knocked out then?' She pointed to Frank who was sat next to her.

'I was. I just came round faster than you because it's happened to me before, and these guys were waiting for me. I came around from that shot just as you came walking down the side walk' Frank explained.

Jade processed this. 'Right okay. And now where are we going?'

'We're going to Dr D. We're going to the Killjoys' Gerard piped in, joining the conversation from behind the wheel. ‘Don’t bother asking who they are. It would take far too long to explain, we’ll just wait until we get there, and the situation will explain itself.’

‘Mother fuckers’ Jade whispered as she grabbed her injected and bruised arm, slightly stroking it. Mikey saw and laughed, Jade slightly blushed. His laugh was the most perfect thing she had ever heard.

His laugh danced across her head as she thought about everything she’d just heard. There were still a few holes she desperately needed filling in and she guessed they would be once they reached this Dr D. Well, she wanted to reach him, fast.

‘What speed are you going at?’ She asked Gerard.

‘Um, 80.’ He replied.

‘What’s the limit?’ She asked him.

‘There isn’t really one, I guess.’ He replied.

‘Then put your foot down. I’m guessing you haven’t got a BL licence for this thing, have you?’
Gerard shook his head.

‘Well then if you get stopped you’ll be in a whole load of shit. We might as well make it interesting’ She smiled. What could she say? As much as she wanted to get there, she lived for adrenaline.

‘I like the way you think, Jade.’ Frank grinned as the car sped up. She'd come to like it, too.

Guess who's back, back, back, back again.

Hey guys! Logged back on to see this story actually has reviews, asking me to update. Now it's been so long you've probably forgotten about this but as I have a week off and no revision to do I'm hoping to update a bit more.

So, feedback as ever, will be appreciated. R+R for a lock of Gerard's hair from every era. Don't ask me how I got it ;)

Love you all for reading,

V.x
Sign up to rate and review this story