Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Scribblings of a teenage rebellion.

Drugged into oblivion.

by Thekidfromyesterday 3 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2012-02-25 - Updated: 2012-02-25 - 729 words

2Exciting
Jade scuttled into the class, she put her head down and tried to pass the teacher without being noticed. The teacher in question was tall, skinny and had her brown hair scraped back into a tight bun. Just as Jade thought she was safe the teacher reached out and put her hand on Jade's shoulder.
'You are new, yes?' She asked in a Romanian accent.
Jade nervously glanced over at the four guys before looking back up at the teacher. 'Yes. Miss. Yes, Miss' She replied.
'You will come with me then. Along with another.' She glances at a note on her desk. 'Frank Iero? Frank Iero to the front of class'
Jade suddenly started to panic. She started chewing on her lip, what had frank done? What had she done?
She was knocked out of her worrying when Frank tapped her on the shoulder. 'Hey' he whispered. 'Don't worry, don't say anything and stay next to me'
'O-okay' Jade stuttered. Frank grabbed her hand and squeezed it.
'It'll be okay, Jade' Frank smiled. As Jade glanced back she noticed Gerard, Ray and Mikey all had worried frowns on their faces. Her fear amplifying, she followed the woman out of the class and down the corridor. The three didn't speak a word the entire trip, Jade and Frank sending each other messages with their eyes.

after about five minutes of walking the teacher reached a a white door. She typed a number code on the pad next to said door and with a bang and a slight crash the door swung open to reveal what looked like a hospital ward. Frank suddenly stopped moving. 'This is bad. This is very. Fucking. Bad' he muttered.
'Why? What?' Jade asked, eyes wide in a mix of fear and worry.
Before Frank had the chance to say anything the teacher turned around and grabbed Jade, whilst some other woman emerged from behind a curtain and grabbed Frank.
'You come this way' the teacher ordered Jade. Jade didn't really have a choice, the woman was dragging her towards a bed and, looking over, Jade noticed the same was happening to Frank.
Jade was flung down on the bed and told to wait there by the teacher who then left and pulled a curtain around the hospital type room Jade was in. She heard the woman's heeled shoes as she walked into the next room over.
'So, Mr.Iero. I hear you hesitated this morning when your teacher asked something of you.' a woman's voice said. Jade cautiously pulled the curtain open a crack and peeped her head into the next room.
'Yes but, I didn't mean it. I didn't hear him, you see' Frank shot out.
'Well, Mr.Fargher said you heard him just fine. And I know what this means. You've not been taking your pills have you, Mr.Iero? And you know what happens to people that don't take their pills' The woman says, slightly smiling.
'No. You can't, I wont do it again, I didn't mean to, I, I' Frank suddenly stands up and attempts to leave the room. The teacher grabs him in a head lock whilst the other woman produces a needle and injects it into Frank's arm. Frank jerks, goes stiff and then passes out.
Jade pulls her head back round, slams the curtain shut, sits down and processes what she just saw. So, Frank disobeyed a teacher. Meaning he hadn't taken some pills. What pills? She thought. Anyway, he tried to get out and they stabbed him with something. But what? What did they do? And why did he pass out. And why was she here?
No sooner had she asked the question did the two women open the curtain and come striding into her room.
'Hello, I was, just wondering what I was doing here, it's just it's my first day and I don't want to miss my lesso-' before Jade could finish the word the woman had injected a needle into her arm and she collapsed onto the floor.


[*Hello, if you've read all of this thank you very much, and I would love it if you could R+R. All feedback is welcome. I'm sorry it's taken so long to update and I'm sorry this is such a short chapter but I'm hoping to update again soon!

V.x
Sign up to rate and review this story