Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Black Ink Love Song {Gabriel Saporta}

Chapter Ten

by xXEmoEeyoreXx 2 reviews

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Published: 2012-06-03 - Updated: 2012-06-03 - 2621 words

0Unrated
Sophie POV

I slammed my bedroom door behind me before collapsing onto my bed. I felt so hot; the heat of his touch racing through my veins. I had wanted him so badly, more than I should’ve. I wanted to continue running my fingers through his soft hair; to kiss his face, his neck, his chest…

My back began to arch slightly just from thinking about him. He was right down the hall, probably only thirty feet away from me and my wanton body. I was torn, my mind was scolding me for even thinking about touching a taken man but my body just wanted to be satisfied, to be cared for. I groaned audibly from the need. He was right there. So damn close. But he had Tessa.

Tessa. How the hell did she manage to sink her nasty claws into a man like him? She was such a cold hearted cruel whore in high school, maybe she’s changed. Maybe she doesn’t take joy in making fun of a person’s dead family anymore. Then again, maybe she was still the same bitch she always was. Yes, that sounded much more realistic.

I heard his aggravated footsteps down the hall before a heavy sigh and my front door closing. Thank God. He made the decision for me, no sex tonight. I had a wedding to attend anyways. Oh shit!

I flew off the bed and ran as fast as I could in my heels through the apartment to the balcony. With a sigh of relief, I saw that the dress had dried perfectly and from the wind, barely smelled of cheap wine. Nothing a little perfume couldn’t fix.

Seizing the dress and my keys, I hurried out of my apartment and towards my car. I shrieked when I looked up to see his massive frame leaning casually against the yellow Jetta with his eyes on the ground. My eyes couldn’t help themselves as they fixated on his crotch which was still pitching a tent. I smiled slightly at the thought. Wait, he was still here. What the hell… Oh my God, Sophie you idiot! You drove him here!

I found myself completely unable to make a noise, any noise, come out of my mouth when he glanced up at me. He looked thoroughly pissed but did his best to smile which made me think I wasn’t the only person he was upset with. We stood there awkwardly for a moment before he spoke up.

“Um, I can just hail a cab or something.” He said unsurely, running a nervous hand through his hair. This anxious side of him was new to me. In the few times that I had spent time with him, that I can fully remember, he had always emanated an air of cocky confidence. While that side of him was indeed sexy, this nervous side a=was absolutely adorable.

“No! No, of course not. Get in.” I gestured towards the car and he gave a quick nod. His somber look made me feel like such a bitch. Fuck, I had completely led him on. I hadn’t meant to but I couldn’t control my body.

Before starting the car, I decided to apologize. “Listen, I’m sorry about all that. I, um, I don’t know what came over me.” I risked a glace, hoping for him to just say OK and leave it alone. I was surprised to see a bewildered look on his face.

“You’re sorry? Angel, you have no reason to be sorry. You were right; I shouldn’t have allowed that to happen with Tessa in the picture.” I cringed at the mention of her name, especially coming from him. It sounded toxic as it rolled off of his tongue.

I simply nodded and continued driving. Did he regret what had happened or was he just sorry that he had been forced to stop? Was he lying when he said Tessa was merely his wedding date? Or was she really just a date, just a one night thing? Just like me, one night.

After parking, he gently took the dress from my arms and smiled slightly as we made our way towards the building next to the garden where Sarah was waiting.

I forced the bile that I felt rise in my throat down as Tessa quite literally threw herself at Gabe. Well, maybe she was a nice whore now.

“Ew Gabe, what are you doing with her?” Nope. Still a mean whore.

Gabe looked back and forth between us a few times before I took the dress from him and plastered on a fake smile and said, “Mr. Saporta, thank you for your assistance with the dress. You two have a lovely evening.”

I turned and walked away, not looking back once but feeling his gaze the entire way.

Sarah swung the door open with fervor, much like before. I held up the dress for her to see. Instead of the tears that I had expected, she flew into my arms and thanked me profusely.

“Thank you so much Sophie! It looks beautiful! But how did you get ahold of a dress like this on such short notice?” At first I thought she was joking, but the serious expression on her face told me otherwise.

“Hun, that is your dress. I stained it.” She blinked, and then let out a huge breath.

“Wow, it looks great. Thank you Sophie, I owe you!” She smiled but I waved it off and excused myself. I needed to get back to Kay.

The wedding ceremony went smoothly and the colors of the dress paired with the flowers made for fantastic photos. I caught Gabe looking at me several times but as soon as we made eye contact, he would focus his attention on his “date”.

Finally, as I made my way to my seat with Kay and Travie, who hadn’t left my side by the way, drama ensued. We had been seated with Gabe, Tessa, and Pete Wentz. Apparently Pete, Gabe, and Travie were all good friends.

Introductions were made and everyone sat down quietly; Pete and Travie on either side of me with Gabe, Kay, and Tessa across from us.

“So, Selina, you’re a photographer?”

“It’s Sophie.” Travie and I said together, making Pete laugh lightly. I mean seriously, we went to high school together AND we were just reintroduced. Nice catch Gabe.

“Yes Tessa, I’m a photographer. What do you do?” I had to pretend to be interested.

She smirked and placed her hand on Gabe’s thigh, making me squirm slightly. I didn’t want her touching him. I mean, she’d probably give him an STD or something…

“I’m a model. I’m hired for my looks.” Travie snorted and I couldn’t help but laugh myself.

“What kind of model? A shoe model?” Travie said but she didn’t seem to understand.

“God Travis, why the hell do you have to be so secretive all the damn time?!” She huffed.

Not really wanting to listen to them bitch all afternoon, I spelled it out for her. “He’s saying you will never be hired for your radiant beauty because you don’t possess it. So you would be hired as a shoe model since no one would ever see your face.” Everyone fell silent. Did I say something wrong? He was the one who said it in the first place.

“I love you, Sophie. I really do. You’re definitely a keeper” Pete said suddenly, a huge grim covering his face. Did no one like Tessa? I smiled when I noticed Gabe shoot him a glare. He didn’t like Pete acting amorous? Perfect.

I shot Pete a flirty smile and turned my body towards him. “Oh trust me, I know I’m a keeper.” I winked at him before taking a drink of the wine in front of me.

“How long have you two been together?” Tessa asked. I looked up again to notice Gabe grinding his teeth.

“They aren’t together, Tessa. They just met today.” Gabe snapped. I smirked. “Or did we Gabe?”

“Yeah, Gabe.” Pete agreed, slinging his arm around my shoulders. “Maybe we’ve been in a secret relationship for months! Maybe I’m planning on proposing to my sweet Sophie tonight!” It was then that I knew Pete had noticed Gabe’s discomfort and was teasing him.

“Enough! Will you two just shut up? And get your damn arm off of her Pete.” Gabe said with a glare. Pete didn’t let go though; instead, he pulled me closer.

“Why? Does it make you uncomfortable? Jealous maybe?” Travie seemed to be engaged in an intense conversation with Kay but was smirking slightly; he was listening in.

“No, I’m not jealous. I just don’t want to vomit from your display of PDA as I’m getting ready to eat.” Pete rolled his eyes but smirked before leaning his mouth down to my ear.

“Pretend I just told you something dirty. He is incredibly jealous, he wants you.” He whispered so that only I could hear. I immediately giggled and smacked his arm.

Gabe looked ready to kill Pete. I smiled at this. Even though I had never been the type to work at making a guy jealous, I loved seeing that green monster when it came to Gabe. I loved knowing that he wanted me.

The food came, effectively shutting everyone up momentarily. I took this time to look at Gabe, really look at him. His rich dark brown hair was still somewhat messy from our… makeout session at my apartment but you couldn’t tell it was accidental. He didn’t look unkempt, he could really pull it off. His facial expression was contorted and he looked aggravated. I had to resist the urge to smooth the frown lines on his forehead. His nearly six and a half foot frame was clad in a black tux that seemed to be made of silk, the rich black tie he had chosen to wear complementing it nicely. His entire body was tense as Tessa continued to jabber on and touch him while she ate.

I finally removed my eyes when she placed her nasty mouth on his neck, but not before I watched him shy away from her.

Finished, I pushed away from the table, earning five pairs of eyes. “I’m going to go for a walk and get some pictures. Kay, will you call me when the dancing begins?” She nodded before returning to her conversation with Pete.

I had just made it to the company Jeep when I felt hands on my waist, spinning me around. The familiar feeling of butterflies filled my stomach as I realized it was Gabe who had followed me. I didn’t have a chance to ask why before his lips pressed harshly against mine. This kiss was different from the one we shared in my apartment. That one was slower, more hesitant. I could feel the anger and pure lust in his lips this time.

“Goddammit Sophie! Fucking kiss me back!” He growled at me. I hadn’t even noticed I wasn’t responding, it felt so good just having his mouth on mine.

He pushed me up against the side of the Jeep as I began kissing him back. I shoved my tongue into his warm, moist, awaiting mouth and groaned. He tasted so damn good. My fingers wound through his hair.

His hands found my thighs as our tongues fought for dominance. I let him win knowing he needed to and jumped up into his arms, wrapping my legs around his slim waist. One of his strong arms wound its way around my own waist to keep me steady while the other ran up my thigh, making me shiver.

The way his mouth moved in sync with mine was beginning to make me dizzy but I couldn’t stop. I didn’t want to stop. I wanted him.

I tugged roughly at his hair before pulling his mouth away from mine completely. Screw Tessa, I was getting what I wanted. His cloudy eyes met mine and I smiled. Moving my mouth down, I placed small, open mouthed kisses from his jaw to the base of his throat. He groaned and held me tighter, his hands roaming my body.

“Oh, baby girl, you’re killing me.” He said in the most sexy, husky voice I had ever heard. The term of endearment made me grin. I loved it when guys used cute pet names.

I pushed his chest away from my gently and he set me down on the ground. I didn’t waste time in removing his jacket and tossing it into the backseat of the Jeep. His breathing hitched as I brought my face closer to his, running the tip of my nose along his while unbuttoning his shirt slowly, allowing my fingers to brush against his skin. I noticed that for a fairly lean guy, he had some muscle. Losing his patience, he tore the shirt off over his head and attached his mouth to mine again. While his soft lips were on mine, my hands ran down his torso to the edge of his pants. I gasped as I felt his erection. Holy shit, how did I not remember that giant thing being inside of me? He rocked his hips into my hand and moaned.

I moved my lips to his chest while rubbing him through the cloth of his pants. I bent my head slightly to reach his abdomen which was surprisingly well muscled. His hand went to may hair and he pulled slowly before tightening his grip as I ran my tongue over his abs. I felt his dick jerk underneath my touch.

Suddenly, his hands were on my waist, pulling me up straight.

“Get in the Jeep Sophie.” He commanded.

“What? No way! Someone might see-“ I was cut off abruptly by him tossing me into the backseat and climbing on top, shutting the door behind him.

His mouth attached itself to my neck and began suckling softy as his hands ran from my ankles, up my calves, to my thighs, squeezing the entire way. I moaned when his fingertips brushed the inside of my upper thigh lightly making my hips buck up towards his.
This caused him to wrench my dress up to my waist as I unzipped and pulled his pants down, kissing his mouth passionately.



I laid there, panting, in his arms. His mouth was at my ear whispering sweet nothings as my body calmed down from the high he had induced. I grabbed my phone from the center console and noticed how late it was getting.

“Gabe, we need to go. Everyone is going to start wondering where we are babe.” He stared at me for a brief moment before nodding. I pulled my dress down while he adjusted his pants. I watched him smooth his hair and fix his shirt. He turned to me and smiled before placing a quick kiss on my lips and jumping out of the Jeep. I followed after him, grabbing his outstretched hand for assistance.

“I still have to go get some photos of the scenery. I’ll see you later on I guess?” He shook his head, grabbing my camera with one hand and taking my own hand in the other.

“No, I’d much rather be with you than any of them. If you don’t mind that is.” I grinned and squeezed his hand.

“Come on, let’s take a walk.”
Sign up to rate and review this story