Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > And then I say to you...

And then I say to you...

by Radioactive-Lollipop 1 review

frank nd gee are bestfriends, but an incident leaves gee, speachless. by choice

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [V] [R] - Published: 2012-06-03 - Updated: 2012-06-03 - 217 words

0Unrated
~Flashback~

"Hey frankie!" I called to the cutest boy around, picking him up by the waist and twirling around. "I love you, you know that right. I love you more than the amount of fish in the sea and stars in the sky!"
"I love you too Gee," he giggled when I put him down. "I love you more than life itself, if anything ever happened to you I wont know how I'll cope."
The short boy turned to face me, burrying his face in my chest. I really do love him, he is my whole life.

~Present Day~

I was laying on my bed, blankly staring up at the ceiling. AFI, The Misfits and many other band posters were stairing back down at me.
My bedroom door creaked open and I didnt have to turn my head to see Frank standing there with two mugs of coffee.
"Hey baby," he whispered sadly, walking over to my bed. "How are you feeling?"
No verbal response from me, but in sign language i mimed the sign for "I really love you" only because the last time i told him that...it happened.
"Gerard," Frank sobbed into his hands, after putting the mugs down. "Please talk to me. I havent heard your voice since you were 13. Six bloody years."
Sign up to rate and review this story