Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > And then I say to you...

What's the worse thing I can say...

by Radioactive-Lollipop 3 reviews

frank and gee

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [V] [R] - Published: 2012-06-03 - Updated: 2012-06-03 - 283 words

0Unrated
AHHH THIS WASNT SUPPOSED TO COME TODAY BUT A CERTAIN REVEIW MADE ME SCREAM AND WRITE.

~FB~
The three of them; Bob, Ray, and my brother Mikey, all rode out their orgasams together. It was sickening, my brother and his two friends...raped me. Mikey had his cock stuffed in my mouth, Ray taking me from behind, and Bob was sitting against the alley's wall handeling his own dick. I couldn't comprehend what has happened, I was just in so much pain...

~PD~
Frank was craddeling my large frame, my head placed in the crook of his neck. I used to love times like this, the two of us declaring our never ending love for one another. But now it's just silent, silent tears spiling down my cheeks and him kissing them away. I glanced at my bedside table where my old notebook was sitting, sharpie still resting on top. Frank saw what I was stairing at, and pointed shyly.
"You want it," he asked grabbing them. "Here you go."
I signed thank you before I flipped to a blank page.
"Frank," I wrote in my messy script. "I love you, so so much. I always wonder why you are still with me after all this time. I cant even cope with the fact that i cant, and wont speak. I love you."
I handed him the notebook, and Frankie began to cry. His hazel eyes met my own, tears blurring my vision.
"Gerard, can I please have a kiss," he pouted, resting his forehead on my temple. Cupping his cheek with my left hand, I brought our lips together. Him being the first person I have kissed since Micheal, Raymond, and Robert.
Sign up to rate and review this story