Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > And then I say to you...

That I hope you know if you say...

by Radioactive-Lollipop 0 reviews

WHAT DA FUHDGUH

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [V] [R] - Published: 2012-06-18 - Updated: 2012-06-19 - 278 words

0Unrated
~FB~
Frank found me a few days later in  that same alley way. I was covered in grime, sweat, trash, blood and cum. 

"Oh Gerard," he cried trying to get me to sit up. "Who did this? Who did this to you?"

I shook my head, the tears stinging my eyes as I thought of their names. No, I couldn't or wouldn't say a single thing, never again.

Frank tried again. "Gee, please... I need to know who. Did. This." 
 
~PD~
"Frankie," I wrote as he looked over my shoulder. "Do you still want to know who did this?"

"Of course," he whispered in my ear, holding me close.

"Raymond Toro, Robert Bryar, and Michael Way," was written in my messy script. "They did this."

"But," Frank started. "They were upstairs, and completely normal. They couldn't ha-"

"They DID," I yelled throwing my notebook against the wall. Wait, did I just speak? Did I just say something? I tried to say something else, but my voice gave up. 

"Gerard, I'm sorry baby but I don't believe you. Even if you did speak," Frank said getting out of bed. 

I flipped him off as he left up the stairs. I could hear the entire conversation because he left the door open.

"Hey Frank! How's Gee-tard doing? Did the dumb finally say something?" Mikey sniggered. 

"He's fine, and no he hadn't said anything. But he's been writing what he wants to say, and he told me you three are the reason he's like this." 

"Us?" Ray gasped.

"We couldn't have!" Bob said with a huge amount of sarcasm.

"Oh wait," Mikey then said, ready to spill the beans. "WE DID!"
Sign up to rate and review this story