Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Slip Into The Tragedy

24

by Burnie 0 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Sci-fi - Characters: Mikey Way,Gerard Way,Frank Iero,Ray Toro - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2012-06-03 - Updated: 2012-06-04 - 1243 words

0Unrated
The blast sent us flying, and when we landed we were buried in a pile of rubble. Party and Jet jumped up immediately after the blast stopped, but hid again just as the planes were turning back; going towards the city in the direction they came. I felt woozy, and as I pulled myself out of the wreckage of the diner, I stumbled over my own feet. Party was there to keep me up straight.
We could see Grace and Ghoul who were coming towards us. They seemed to be unharmed by the blast.
“You guys alright?” Ghoul asked us. It was the first time he ever sounded worried.
“I think we’re fine,” Party said. I nodded along after him.
Sparx walked over to us, clearly just witnessing the wreck. “What happened?” He asked. His eyes were wide but his tone was calm.
Show Pony flew down and transformed back into his human form. “The planes were from BL/ind. It said it on the side. It seems they didn’t like what you guys did at the camp.” He directed at us.
“Where’s Doctor D? And the dog…?” Sparx asked.
We started looking around. I could see much, as I was still dizzy, but I could hear a little. Everyone was quiet, so you could hear something from far away.
I heard something walking through the rubble on the far end that used to be the back of the diner. Before I could say anything Sparx was headed to it.
He was very fast, and he was there digging in the rubble before any of us got over to him. He moved a big piece of wood and looked at the uncovered spot.
He reached in and pulled out a very dirty, soot covered Yema. Exsul opened her eyes and looked at Sparx. She then started wagging her tail slightly. Sparx took her into his arms and started petting her.
We still had to find The Doctor, but Sparx seemed to completely forget about that at the moment. He was just happy that Exsul was alive.
Exsul hopped out of his grip and began digging around in a nearby pile of wood and dirt. She looked over at Sparx and barked once. He came over and looked to see what she found.
He was digging around when he suddenly pulled back quickly, before moving the broken pieces of our headquarters frantically.
He grasped a dirty, soot covered hand and pulled sharply out of the rubble. The Doctor was there, as it seems unconscious, maybe dead, as Sparx was pulling him out of the wreck.
Jet went to help Sparx and took The Doctor by the shoulders and pulled him out of the rubble.
He lied him down a little off from the wreck on the ground and brushed some dirt and ash off of his shirt. He let out an almost inaudible sound and opened his eyes slowly.
“How are you feeling, Doc?” Sparx asked him.
He let out a little grunt and moved him arm slowly to wipe dirt off of his face. “I could be better,” he said quietly.
Sparx lifted him gently and carried him up slowly in case he was injured more seriously. “I’ll take a look at him,” he said, “I guess you guys can try to find things that didn’t get damaged too badly.”
We listened to what Sparx told us to do and walked through the ruins. I don’t know what we would find in here, everything looked well-done to me. I kneeled down at a big pile and began digging through it. A lot of the broken pieces still felt a bit hot, so I had to dig through quickly and take short stops in order not to burn my hands.
I also noticed that when the blaze happened, I covered myself with my arm. My poor jacket now has a scorched and blackened patch on the side of it. I’m thankful it didn’t burn my skin, though.
“Fuck!” I heard Ghoul yell out from a little bit away. He jumped out of the rubble and stood far away from the spot he was at, covering his nose.
The three of us came over to see what was going on. He pointed over at the spot he was at. Through his plugged nose he said, “The Storage Unit! There’s blood everywhere!”
Jet and Party started backing up too. I was confused. I’ve never heard of a storage unit, but there must have been one. Now that I think of it, vampires need to drink blood and they would have to get it somewhere. I guess I don’t notice these things often.
“Stay clear of that area, then. All of us.” Party said. We all agreed that it was best to stay away for now. We don’t want them to kill each other.
Fun Ghoul looked down at his hand and just stared at it looking confused about what to do. I looked at him with eyes that were asking him what was wrong, and he showed me his hand.
He got the smallest amount of blood on his hand. He must have been questioning what to do with it, as he can’t exactly wipe it on anything around. He looked as if he wanted to bite himself, or just attack the blood.
“Wait, calm down,” I said quickly as I grabbed his wrist to prevent him from trying anything. I reached into my pocket and pulled out a navy blue neck tie that I never wore. I wiped the blood off his hand as best as I could to make sure none of it was left. Of course, I couldn’t get all of it off, but I took some softer dirt and rubbed it on the spot. You couldn’t really see it anymore and the faint smell, most likely strong to him, was almost gone.
“Thanks,” He said quietly, “I’m not so good with blood…”
I patted his shoulder, “You’re fine.”
Sparx appeared quickly next to Ghoul. “He’s going to be fine, just a little burnt and bruised but not bad for a guy like him to be caught in an explo-“
He looked around suddenly. He looked down at Ghoul’s hand quickly and then over to the spot where Ghoul found all the blood.
He started to walk forwards until Ghoul grabbed him arm.
“Sparx,” he said, “ignore it.” Sparx didn’t look away from the spot, but he stopped walking and seemed to just be staring at it. He snapped back into reality then and took off in a flash somewhere. Ghoul sighed.
“He gets that way around blood,” Ghoul said to me, “Always going towards it, like it’s calling him, but the thing is, he doesn’t need to drink blood. He’s a creation, he can’t die.”
“Well sure he can,” I said.
“Yeah, if another Morte kills him. That’s it. None of us could hurt him in any way, and why would we try?”
I wonder how Sparx became a killjoy, if he is a Morte. It would be difficult to get out of the city, let alone be accepted as a killjoy if you are born a killer. He probably has a very interesting story behind himself.
Maybe it’s a story I’ll hear one day.
Sign up to rate and review this story