Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Slip Into The Tragedy

23

by Burnie 0 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Sci-fi - Characters: Mikey Way,Gerard Way,Frank Iero,Ray Toro - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2012-04-19 - Updated: 2012-04-20 - 1482 words

0Unrated
Grace got out of the car and looked at the diner. I couldn’t tell what she thought of it, she just stared at it as Exsul slipped around her and went up to the steps. When she got there, Doctor D came out of the door. He looked down at her with a blank expression. She wagged her tail.
Grace didn’t go forward to retrieve her Yema, but just looked at Doctor D. He turned his direction from Exsul to the four of us, who were getting the giant bag of guns out of the storage area of the Trans Am.
He came out to where we were, walking right past Grace without really caring about her. He took the giant bag from Fun Ghoul and opened it up, smirking at all the guns in it. He looked over to Party.
“All good?” He asked him.
“Camp was a set up,” Party told him, “They worked for BL/ind, brought guns and everything. They must have expected us to come.”
The Doctor was distracted from Party by something at his pant leg. Exsul was trying to get his attention; she had his pant leg in her mouth and was pulling it. He looked down at her and she wagged her tail.
The Doctor picked her up and looked at her. She wagged her tail more. He glanced over to where grace was still standing and looked back to Party.
“Where’d you find ‘em?”
“Middle of Zone Three.” The Doctor looked at him, placed Exsul on the ground, and crossed him arms, expecting an explanation.
“They weren’t with the others, they must’ve left the camp or left the city on their own,” As he said this Sparx and Show Pony came out of the diner and started toward the car. Show Pony was looking at Grace with a confused expression on his face and Sparx was looking at Exsul.
Exsul ran over to Sparx and sat down in front of him, wagging her lion’s tail. Sparx looked at her warily, and then kneeled towards the ground, getting a closer look at her. Suddenly, she jumped up to him, placing her front paws on his knee and wagging her tail excitedly. Sparx slowly reached a hand down and started to pet her.
The Doctor and Party were still talking as Ghoul and I made out way in the diner carrying the seemingly heavy bag of guns into the back storage room. When we came back out to the dining area, we noticed that everyone had started to make their way inside. Grace looked around the diner, not that there was much to see anyways.
Sparx was holding Exsul in his arms as she was looking around the diner. He seemed to really like her. It must have been because Mortes and Yemas are made to be partners. They seemed to hit it off right away.
The Doctor addressed to Grace, “Ghoul will show you to wear you will sleep.”
Ghoul smiled politely at Grace as he showed her to one of the furthest back rooms, where it would probably be safest.
“Now I guess we have to keep the Yema, too,” The Doctor said, looking down at Exsul. She looked up at him and wagged her tail.
Sparx put Exsul on a booth seat and reached into his pocket. He rustled around through it then pulled out a black bandana. He took the bandana and tied it around her neck. She wagged her tail happily.
“It goes well with her fur,” He said to no one in particular. He patted her on the head once more, and then walked outside to the porch. Exsul went to go follow him until Grace came back from the back room.
“Marie,” She said, with a bit more confidence than before she talked to us, “Come.” Exsul came running over to her, where she picked her up and walked back to the back room.
“Were going to have to teach her to be one of us,” The Doctor said after Grace left the room, “There’s no way she can go back to that city, even if she would want to.”
We agreed. She would have to learn how to survive out here, for one thing, and she’ll have to learn the ways not to throw up when eating Power Pup. Most likely, she would have to learn how to shoot a gun, which is kind of sad for a kid to learn. We wouldn’t make her fight, it would simple be for needed defence.
“Now are only problem is who is going to teach her these things,” The Doctor said. Everyone was silent. It was obvious that no one wanted to have the responsibility to take care of Grace and make sure she doesn’t get killed out here. The Doctor looked around at us and stopped at Ghoul.
“You teach her how to shoot and survive,” He said to him.
“Why me?” Ghoul asked him.
“You are the best shooter. Don’t worry though; I’m the one who is going to have to teach her how to eat Power Pup, as the other two who eat it eat about once a month.”
Ghoul sighed, “Fine, I’ll look after her,” Jet gave him a pat on the shoulder.
“Now, if you have something to do,” He looked at Ghoul, “get to it. If you don’t, go do something else.” That wrapped up the unofficial meeting.
Everyone started going to different destinations. As Ghoul went to fetch Grace from the back room, Party and Jet sat down in one of the distant booths. I headed outside to the porch, where Sparx was before. He seemed to have disappeared once again.
I transformed into my fluffy animal form and jumped up to the railing. There was a nice spot of light that always hit the railing perfectly, so it was a very comfortable spot to relax. I curled up there as Ghoul and Grace came out the door with Exsul coming outside after.
Exsul didn’t follow Ghoul or Grace. She began sniffing around the diner, and then she found a nice spot of dirt a couple feet in front of where I was and started rolling around in it. When she was finished, she shook off a lot of dust that was stuck to her fur. She wasn’t so clean and white anymore.
She then noticed me, lying on the railing. Her tail started wagging and she ran up to the porch to see me.
Hello! She said to me. I looked down at her. She was weaving around my tail, which was hanging over the side of the railing.
Hello, Exsul, I said.
She was always so happy; do you want to play with me? She asked. Damn. I didn’t want to have to tell her that I didn’t. I sat up on the railing.
Why don’t you go with Grace and Ghoul? I asked her.
I don’t know where they went. That’s true, she wasn’t looking and probably didn’t notice them leave.
Well, can’t you… smell them, or something? Her eyes lit up.
I know what Grace smells like! She started sniffing the ground in irregular patterns to trace the way Grace went. When she found a reliable path she took off around the building. I decided to transform back into human and head inside.
When I got there, Party and Jet were talking in hushed voices. They looked over when I came in.
“So, that fire thing with the dog…” Jet started, and then drifted off.
I shrugged, “What about it?
He raised an eyebrow, “Don’t you think that might be a bit dangerous..?”
All in a matter of seconds I replayed that moment in my head. It really was scary, and strange, that lighting someone’s face on fire with your mind was possible. Maybe it’s one of the new components with Yemas. But it could be dangerous to have her here, if she ever gets angry, or anything, she could kill us. But then again, she is a puppy, so if she’s raised right, she should be fine… right?
“I guess… it could be bad. If she isn’t trained properly,” I said.
Jet was about to say something else when we heard a loud noise from above us. It wasn’t from inside. The three of us looked at each other confused and agreed on heading outside to see what was going on.

We walked out to the front of the diner, looking up at the sky, when suddenly, two of the biggest planes I’ve ever seen flew overhead, and we then heard loud sounds that were familiar to the sounds of ray guns.
And the diner exploded.
Sign up to rate and review this story