Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Slip Into The Tragedy

22

by Burnie 1 review

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Sci-fi - Characters: Mikey Way,Gerard Way,Frank Iero,Ray Toro - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2012-03-18 - Updated: 2012-03-18 - 826 words

0Unrated
This came as a shock.
We were all caught off guard, but thankfully, we had our guns in our hands. We were able to fire back at the advancing crowd of what must be Better Living employees.
Ghoul had a quick shot, and the man we found under the tarp was dead. Jet and I were on either side of Ghoul, shooting at anyone advancing.
Through the crowd of people, Party was looking for Jack. I couldn’t see him anywhere, but at the rate they were falling down, he could have been already dead.
Jet called over to Party and gestured with his head in the direction of Grace and Exsul. Party looked back to see.
Jack was behind Party, but he wasn’t who he was after. From what I could see, Jack was heading straight towards Grace.
She was backing up, but Exsul was going towards Jack, her teeth bared.
Sadly, Exsul isn’t that terrifying.
Jack did stop approaching, though. He reached down to Exsul and picked her right up, measuring her with his face. He smiled at her.
Then she did something that made her terrifying.
In an instant, Jack’s face was on fire.
He dropped Exsul and his hands instantly went to his face as he screamed in agony. The fire wasn’t going out, no matter how much he tried to make it. Exsul was staring at him intently with a blank expression.
I had to understand what she was doing.
Instantly, I transformed and ran over to her. She didn’t move, only stared at the man whose face was melting off in front of her.
Exsul, I said to her, stop this.
As soon as I spoke to her, she broke the concentration she was keeping on Jack. The flames went out instantly as she turned to me with big, sad eyes.
May I please? She asked in a quiet voice. Normally, I would say yes, but that would be if she just shot him. Exsul was melting his face off. I shook my head.
But he was going to hurt her! Exsul said. I stood my ground.
Maybe if it was a bit more humane, I said.
Almost all of the others were shot down now, and none of us had been wounded. They barely fired any shots. Party turned his attention back to Jack.
Jack was on his knees, his face in his hands. He looked up at Exsulmarie with red eyes, from what I do not know. Party walked over to him, standing tall with his gun to Jack’s face.
“We don’t really like fakes,” He said as he pulled the trigger.
Jack fell and moved no more.
Exsul moved over and sniffed the body. She stood very still, but said nothing. Grace came back over to her and picked her up, lightly patting her head.
I went over to Party and hoped onto his shoulder. He glanced at me and then to Jack’s body. Even though he just shot him in the face, he kicked the body to see… I don’t really know, it’s obvious he’s dead.
Grace calmly walked back to the Trans Am, caring Exsul with her. Exsul kept her eyes on Jack’s corpse the whole time.
When Party made it over to the car, he turned to see where Jet and Ghoul were. They were some kilometre away, in the far part of the camp, going in and out of tents. Party’s eyes met mine, and I hopped off of his shoulder and went over to see them.
I transformed back and walked into the tent that Jet just went into. He was going through piles and bags that were inside the tent.
“Find anything?” I asked. He jumped, surprised to see me. He looked at me than back to the pile of old clothes in front of him.
“Well, they certainly came prepared,” he said, gesturing for me to take a look at what he found.
As I looked, all you could see was a pile of white guns. Why they would need that many was a mystery to me, but this was just one tent, too. Suddenly Ghoul appeared in front of the tent opening. He looked in to see what we had found.
“Cool,” he said, “you found guns too?” He was carrying a giant bag that he probably took from one of the other tents. He opened it up and began scooping more guns into it. He stopped when it was almost full.
“We’re set for afterlife,” He said.
We returned to the car that Poison and Grace were already in. Because of the lack of space, I had to transform into my cute form again, but this time went into the back to sit between Grace and Ghoul. Actually, it was more like next to Ghoul and Exsul, who was very happy to see me.
Sign up to rate and review this story