Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Slip Into The Tragedy

21

by Burnie 0 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Sci-fi - Characters: Mikey Way,Gerard Way,Frank Iero,Ray Toro - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2012-02-20 - Updated: 2012-02-20 - 1050 words

0Unrated
The girl talked to us when Party asked a question. She wasn’t very descriptive, but she said her name was Grace. The answer to Party’s question was a lot more discreet, though.
“I left” she said. Party had been trying for about ten minutes now. He was driving the Trans Am, while looking back through the rear view mirror to look at Grace. She decided that she could trust us, and came along with us until we could head back to the diner. We still had to go to the camp.
She was sitting in the section Jet was sitting in earlier with Fun Ghoul sitting next to her with Exsulmarie in the middle of them. Exsul seemed to like Fun Ghoul, and he seemed to like her too. It helped that she was cute.
I was sitting on Jet’s lap, because if I wasn’t I would be in the back being attacked by a puppy. Grace was looking out the window. I wish I could understand her, what her story was. It isn’t likely that a child comes far out in the desert and survives. By the way she was lying in the sun to how she is now, completely fine; I wouldn’t guess that she’s sick or anything.
Maybe she’s a vampire. Party reacted the same way she did out in the desert- But no, she can’t be one, why would a vampire run away with vampire hunters like Yemas? Then again, Exsul doesn’t mind Ghoul, Jet, or Party. I jumped up to the top of Jet’s chair, watching the young Yema. She was sitting on Ghoul’s lap, wagging her tail as he petted her. Jet turned around to see what I was looking at. He smirked and then reached out to pet me.
Party slammed on the breaks, alerting us that we arrived at our destination. I was unprepared and flew backwards, landing on Grace. She looked down at me, completely unfazed, as I stood up just to be attacked by that damn dog.
We all came out of the car, except for Grace, who was still uncomfortable with us. I could finally be human again. The camp was huge, and by that I mean huge. Everywhere we looked there were people and different white tarps and tents put up. It was like an incredibly sad party that no one was having any fun at. Sadly now we were here to lessen the fun.
“How many people are there?” I said as I came next to Fun Ghoul. He kept looking out at the camp.
He shrugged, “All of ‘em.”
Party fired the first shot. He aimed it at a length of rope that was holding one of the bigger tarps. He had perfect aim, as the rope snapped, causing the tarp to collapse.
It was silent. Nobody said a word as the tarp slowly fell. We all stood still, except for Exsul, of course. She had no idea what was about to happen.
When the tarp finally hit the ground, there was still no sound. It was as if all the people that lived in the camp disappeared.
Party stepped forward and walked towards the tarp. The three of us walked behind quietly, covering him in case something happened. Exsul was following closely behind Fun Ghoul’s feet.
Party walked up to the tarp and started shuffling it around with his foot. Finding nothing, he stepped onto it and walked around, making sure to step on the spots where it was in a mound.
He stepped on a hard mound that let out a shriek when he stepped on it. Party then took out a knife, bent down and cut through the tarp, revealing a middle-aged man, who stared at Party as if he was a demon straight from hell.
He backed further into the tarp, noticing the four of us. We took out our guns, and the man stopped moving. Exsul wagged her tail, happy to see another stranger.
“Come out,” said Party, “get everyone else to, as well, or we’ll start firing random shots.”
The man crawled out, still looking scared, everyone else who was in the range to hear Party must’ve crawled over to the edge, getting other people’s attention, as they all came out, standing still, and facing our direction.
“Who is good with answering our questions?” Party asked the crowd.
“That would be me,” said a voice. It didn’t come from the crowd but from behind us. Party turned to find a young man standing behind him. He was wearing one of the Better Living suits that all the people were wearing.
Party took a step back and sized up the stranger. He was a young man with dark hair, almost black, that went well with his grey eyes. You could say he was sort of good looking for a guy.
Party met his eyes, “And you are?”
The man smirked. “Dey call me Jack,” he looked at Party fearlessly, “and you,” he said, “you’re all famous here, dey been sayin’ you’d come.”
Party’s expression turned into a glare. He decided against continuing talking about this topic.
“How many of you are here?”
Jack seemed to have nothing to hide. “They be about forty-seven of us, curr’ntly. We all lef’ da city, which is ‘ow we got da tents.”
Suddenly, Grace came up behind Jack. He didn’t notice, but she looked at Party with serious eyes, as if trying to tell him something.
Party looked back at Jack. “This isn’t the best place to camp if you’re avoiding the city. It would be best if you moved a bit further away from the city, wouldn’t it?”
Jack smiled, “Lemme tell the others of ya plan, a’ight? I’ll see what dey tink and be back.” He walked over to the other escapees.
Party kept facing towards Grace, who bent down to pick up Exsul. She met his eyes again, still keeping the same expression. She then looked behind Party as her eyes grew wide.
We turned around just as Jack had fired off the first shot.

*
Sorry for taking forever to update, been kind of busy.
Sign up to rate and review this story